Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I tend to follow the advice in your signature but that aside....

You see, it's things like "pure sound and light structures"... what are they? Can you give me an example, please?

The purest sound I know of is a sine wave but getting one absolutely pure is nigh impossible. There will always be some residual distortion. Pure light? I don't know - light has peculiar properties, sometimes a wave, sometimes a particle stream. What signifies a pure light structure?

I begin to think a new piece of jargon is needed to define these spiritual "vibrations". A nice analogy, vibration, but little practical use, really. People are spiritually buoyant (or guirlant) optimistic, loving, exhilarated, warm, etc., or they're miserable, depressed, too self-centred, unaware, etc. But how vibration can be used as a signifier still eludes me. Is a vibrating person giving off a different field when asleep than when awake? People as an of themselves don't vibrate or they'd be blurry to others.

For the most part I agree with you in the sense that, too many people with vague realization of what is being spoken about use the words and it becomes incomprehensible jargon, and for the most part; I find not as useful until the deeper realizations of it occur, except as a basic framework of approach--

Alright; to be specific, when I say pure sound and light, I am saying to remove symbolic significance to the shapes and patterns around you to see exactly what it is that it is they are achieving and the intent behind that achievement (a.k.a. spirit)--

However, everything around you is that light and sound being interpreted in various sensations-- When you see an apple, when you feel and apple, when you taste an apple, it is the same as hearing an apple; it is just intermingling with different aspects of our own pattern with the same pattern that is a single apple--

Light and sound at its core is that substance that tells you what you are; because you are that substance-- You are a voice (or expression) within that light, and it is your voice or soul that shapes that light; which ultimately, cannot be distinguished from each other, that is light and sound is a gateway into unified sensation, or coherent perception; where you are not treating things as different, but different aspects of the same--

In the higher initiations; when you have made choices that better align with your own cosmic intent; you remove the befuddlement of constructs that you once based your reality on, to see your own true pattern that exists beyond your identified with body; at this point transcendence is an option where you can move into different angles of perception upon the same reality in front of us and experience it in a different way, and in this state; others may not recognize you as a life form because you may appear to them in ways that they do not consider as even a pattern to be alive--

The light, emerges in clarity of self but is not separate from the darkness; so talking about it is either an issue to remain silent or to realize we are not talking about different things, but different qualities of the same thing-- And in this sense, what is vital to our understandings at a certain point is that; the sound we make, when it echos upon itself by agreement with itself from another angle, it creates a manifestation of clarity-- That is, visible light is generated through the highest agreement between sounds-- So understanding your own geometric tone is difficult to do until all aspects of you are in a higher agreement aligned by conscious purpose and intent unified aspects that approach the same central star, in their own unique orbit-- The star supports the orbits around it, and the orbits support the stars own motion-- They are different expressions of the same nature--

However, with words; it is almost useless to say okay but what is it? as if what we are talking about must refer to something else-- This in a sense is a labyrinth of sign posts, but it is also an expression of our cosmic personality working in a fragmented manner, which is an expression of the intent to create individuals and the sensation of individuals--

So is this important to everyone on their spiritual journey? No-- It is one set of agreements for a certain aspect of the work unfolding--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 19-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Ascender

In this sense, light and sound in principles of recurring patterns that move through out reality are excellent gateways to that central substance that moves all; if one reaches a point where they are able to move beyond the pure identification of it as a mechanical process and as a living process expressing itself in a mechanistic manner, which is beneficial for those beings whom need to understand in terms of cause and effect as a definitive process--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Old 19-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
As to the term... well I think that I am still unsure what to think beyond the vibrational frequency of cells... sound, electricity and the likes of all that physical reality science stuff.!
That's the only place it holds any real meaning, in the physical world. Forget the rest because it's meaningless beyond ego or judgement.

You're not stuck in a loop, you just haven't found what resonates with you and when you do you'll understand all you need to know about vibration and frequency. The only perspective that's worth anything is your own.
Old 19-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Lorelyen

But why compound the thing. Is there a frequency without vibration?

So the term "vibrational frequency" is a tautology and therefore a piece of
jargon to me. If it vibrates is has frequency that need not be constant over a
larger time interval covering many vibrations. My (musical) oscillator ramper
can do that.
If it has frequency is any sense it's vibrating.

I go along with what you say therefore. Dealing a lot with the perceptions of sound
and light I have a fair involvement with their physical impact on the senses.

So I'm still no closer to an understanding of what "personal vibrational
frequency" is, applied to spiritual noumena. It's a quagmire of fashionable
jargon to me. Came into prominence about 5 years ago, some considerable
time after the Beach Boys. No doubt someone's making money peddling this stuff.

Old 19-04-2017, 08:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:

can do that.

I go along with what you say therefore. Dealing a lot with the perceptions of sound

It is ultimately understanding your personality not only as an outward expression, but all that is within your perception, allowing you to move beyond the confines of your body. And no understanding this stuff at an intellectual level does not suffice, not even on a intuitive level will suffice, but on a perceptual level, where by all these expressions are just translation into definition.

Its not really what you are seeking, just like any book can only point to the things being sought. We are talking about the vague in every specific, no specific will bring you closer to the specific of every vague.

Old 19-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

I agree that you cant approach this with the intellect, you can try to point in the direction of how to percieve it but the rest is for you to explore. I guess for me it became more apparent when I went through what we call the kundalini awakening, apart from feeling the energy move quickly within me the end result culminated in feeling and sensing I was a body of pure white light and without borders. That part subsides quickly but for months later I felt as if every cell in my body was vibrating. This was when I understood we are pure energy. I dont have a talent with words so my accounts may seem poor but I can vouch for the fact it feels very real but it is a perceptual thing, and I repeat, it cant be understood through the intellect alone.

But there is a range of emotions or states of mind that can give a little idea ....when youre "feeling blue" as in depressed colour seems drained from your world and greys and murky blues seem more apparent. "Seeing red" is expressed when we're angry, but when we're on a high, happy and excited, colour just seems to explode into our reality with vibrant vitality....its our quality of perception alone that changes as our frequency changes. Another thing we say without realising is when we're "on a high" or when we're "feeling low", these are all expressions of our own frequency. Its your own state of being. I'm sure you've witnessed this for yourselves.
Old 19-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:

can do that.

I hope you have had your coffee today Lorelyen...

My sis when she goes to bed, just before sleep sets in, she has this wonderful array of colour and light show, dancing and merging, all sizes and shapes, creating a wonderful display of light and colour in her room. She only recently shared this with me. She also mentioned that they are all various sizes. Some are so tiny and some are quite large and they can extend and expand their shape and form. She notices they interconnect and link up and then sometimes they just separate and move separately. It sounds pretty cool to me.

She doesn't entertain or what they are, why they differ in size, why they are various colours, why some move differently to others, why some expand and contract differently etc etc... more she shares the experience as it is. Just what she "notices" as it is for her. ( I sense she loves it, (unexpressed emotion was shining upon me without her knowing..hehe) so naturally she is connected now and enjoying the space of this light and colour show) I guess she keeps her mind out of the picture of "what does this mean" "what is this" and more just lets it participate as it wants with her in a shared space together. She hasn't shared that she is "hearing" sounds yet, she may or may not, I do not know. Her hearing has only recently been restored to such a degree, she can actually now hear her own voice, so you never know, this little space may or may not expand for her into new things. Anyway it is something she enjoys and seems like its a long term little experience she isn't going to give up anytime soon..

Anyway just wanted to share this as it arose reading your post.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Its your own state of being.
Hurrah!! Well said.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I hope you have had your coffee today Lorelyen...

My sis when she goes to bed, just before sleep sets in, she has this wonderful array of colour and light show, dancing and merging, all sizes and shapes, creating a wonderful display of light and colour in her room. She only recently shared this with me. She also mentioned that they are all various sizes. Some are so tiny and some are quite large and they can extend and expand their shape and form. She notices they interconnect and link up and then sometimes they just separate and move separately. It sounds pretty cool to me.

She doesn't entertain or what they are, why they differ in size, why they are various colours, why some move differently to others, why some expand and contract differently etc etc... more she shares the experience as it is. Just what she "notices" as it is for her. ( I sense she loves it, (unexpressed emotion was shining upon me without her knowing..hehe) so naturally she is connected now and enjoying the space of this light and colour show) I guess she keeps her mind out of the picture of "what does this mean" "what is this" and more just lets it participate as it wants with her in a shared space together. She hasn't shared that she is "hearing" sounds yet, she may or may not, I do not know. Her hearing has only recently been restored to such a degree, she can actually now hear her own voice, so you never know, this little space may or may not expand for her into new things. Anyway it is something she enjoys and seems like its a long term little experience she isn't going to give up anytime soon..

Anyway just wanted to share this as it arose reading your post.

And that's a very nice piece of sharing, if I may say so.

Yes, coffee and breakfast done. No Zumba/keep fit today so a day of rest. The owl in me suggests going out to catch some sugar mice....

I too have a light array - would you believe, built it myself. Now you can get all colours of LEDs it was dead easy - works on sound or random patterns and the speed of response is adjustable, both the switching on time and the "decay" (of the light). Just so you know. As my man says, when I'm not composing I refuse to decompose! Nice, though, soothing or stimulating as needs be. Surprising what one can do with the simples of techniques.

I once had hopes of building a "dream screen" where flecks and swatches of colour light are projected from behind onto a large pane of frosted glass/perspex using a combination of lights, kitchen foil to act as mirror/reflectors and low rev motors. The cabinet work was too complicated though. They're nice. Mesmerising.

I'm popping into our local esoteric shop en route to shopping, do a bit of vibrating. The people who run it have views on this issue. They cross the line between traditional and new age...I shall pose the question while there. "What is personal vibrational frequency?" When I last asked something: "What is a twin flame?" they looked at me askance.

Take it easy, anyway. Thanks for your story.

PS. I see that John32241 isn't going to reply.
Old 20-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
"What is personal vibrational frequency?"

To be specific at least on that--

If we had a tree of knowledge and we expressed this tree of knowledge, it would be a rather well thought out construct of conception-- However, our own mental patterns trying to learn someone else's tree will bash upon it in its own way, trying to figure out the branches of someone else's tree--

But if we gave the simplest piece of information, a seed; to multiple individuals.. a very small pattern that is expandable or extractable more steps from it; then each person will come to have the knowledge of the tree that sprouts from it in a very intimate way, however each tree may look different, some may not even appear to be trees--

If creation can be thought of as one whole pattern, where at every point is a unique pattern within the whole pattern; that unique pattern is your soul signature, and that unique pattern moves throughout, and so your soul signature is not necessarily the frequency you are at, but the frequency that holds all frequencies that comprises itself into a single perspective/memory complex--