Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-04-2017, 03:40 AM
Master
A sign, symbolism, and conversing with my probable self

Hi everyone.

I feel as though I am posting much these days and in certain forums, but really feel blessed in a way tonight and thought I'd share this here:

I felt an hour or two earlier that I really wanted to communicate with the probable self which appeared to me in my meditation when I first joined the forum, and was reading about guides. So the conversation went a bit like:

Probable self- Honey.
Myself- Honey? As in you are calling me by this?
Probable self- Not as in calling, but as in bees. Honey bees. My honey bees, my chickadees. Honey bees, honey.
-Realized I often call my group of friends- Chickadees.
Myself- So hives, bees and their hives.
Probable self- Yes, bees and hives and all things bees.

End of conversation.
So I am going about my night and my business. There is a knock upon my bedroom door. I say unto myself "Ah yes people, someone is calling". I answer the door and it is my brother. He asks me if I want "This". This turned out to be honey flavored vodka. I tell my brother thank you and ask why he brought me this? Told him I would take it and wanted it but why did he not want it himself? He says dude it is honey flavored? It smells horrible, I don't think I'll like it, is that reason alright with you? Alright by me I say. Vodka is vodka, thank you. I may not drink it now. But I will take it.

So to get on with it- I do not much care to drink often these days, merely every now and then. And, I do not feel like it tonight. It is a small bottle a shot worth. So for now I have it by my window on my altar, where this honey and ambrosia of the Gods, stands testament that God is watching out for me.

And when and if I decide to drink it, I have come to the thought that I will toast- to my amusing probable self, and to my creator, and family.

Just a sign and conversation with myself and my own intuition I wanted to share.

May we all have such deep and clear realizations of self.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
that's awesome Honey
Old 11-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Ascender
That is really cool. Yay
Old 11-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Thanks you guys.

I found it to be very interesting as this is the first time I communicated with one I call a guide in this manner.

And to further it seemed an indication of the following event with my brother.

I hadn't realized thought could act as a way of communicating in an effort of foreseeing something before in that particular way though I do often use a gut thought reaction when reading astrological charts. I use a method and combination of thought, feeling, and imagery well just starting to incorporate imagery into reading.

But, never had I personally had an upcoming event happen simultaneous with premonition and a manifestation in such a manner. I found this experience very interesting and exhilarating. I am finding myself quite surprised with my results. It feels sort of like God is letting me know there is more to discover for myself. I am indeed grateful for this.

Thanks again guys.