Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Knower

doubts in astrology

i have astral projected many times and changed my interests and nature in the process and i want to know whether my life will still go as per astrology or not
Old 06-04-2017, 06:03 AM
Guide

Hi Kishore

I once listened to a Jeffery Green Wolf talk where he was asked a similar question. His answer was something along the lines of once you truely know an understand yourself and overcame all of the challenges that your birthchart offers then your birthchart doesn't matter any more.

Im sure if you listened to some of his talks on youtube you would find it.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Knower

snowgoose

thanks for the help and also i want to know another thing i.e. although i mentioned i changed my interests and nature but i still feel some pain when things dont go my way or if anyone criticiges. so i want to ask whether my life will go as per astrology or not in this middle period
Old 06-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Master
I don't agree with that statement that your chart doesn't matter anymore.

It always matters, but you can transcend your difficult aspects and learn to work with them. That does not cancel them out.

I can't imagine that he said 'they no longer matter'..I can imagine saying the lessons are learned and that energy can be used in a helpful way.

We grow and change throughout our lives. We develop and evolve. That is expected and you can look at progressions to get a picture of that.

Energy is energy. It never ceases to matter. How you use it matters.

You might consider that a baby has a natal chart but the baby hasn't reached their potential yet.. An older person who has completed most of their life challenges isn't gong to be as concerned about who they will marry and career and income, if they have done their real world work. In a sense those important life stages that are addressed in the chart have been completed. They are still affect the native and always will.

I have been through many changes but those changes were written in the stars and the chart accounts for that.

I would have to see that for myself to understand what was quoted, but sometimes I think "Expert Schexpert" and I dont believe every theory down to the letter. There may be merit, and something to learn and I take that approach.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Guide

Im pretty sure, not 100%, it's in one of these videos:

https://youtu.be/wetOJzs2X0w

https://youtu.be/MXUCpqPrmd4

Im pretty busy at the moment so not able to find the specific time of the question.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

Whether the 'birth chart doesn't matter anymore' or not - you don't have a choice! It is still there as the blueprint for this incarnation and will be relevant until your body expels its final breath. Folks can definitely transcend what they are given and rise above all challenges but I think the significance and relativity of those opportunities and challenges will continue to manifest throughout the life - just that they may not be so noticeable if the native has managed to elevate themselves to a higher condition whilst still 'here'.
The subject of astrology is virtually endless and if you have managed to really understand personal astrology - why not turn attention to other branches of the tree? Medical, predictive, financial, synastry, composites, horary - there's plenty to keep one busy their whole 'life' in this tree...
Old 09-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Knower

ELEMENT,

ELEMENT, So u mean the further challenges wont make me sad but u r saying that challenges and events will be the same as per my horoscope. is it what u meant?
And also i did not get u meant in the last statement of urs, please explain me in simple english.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Knower

kishore can you check your draconic chart and tell us if you relate to it more after your awakening?
Old 14-04-2017, 06:31 PM
Master
I did look at part of one of those youtube videos. He was talking about something that I have been working on lately. That was helpful but I didn't watch the whole thing.

Just to be clear. I have been through a complete transformation myself. My natal chart matters quite a bit. It is my energy imprint and will never change. How I use it will always change. This is true for everybody.

I have my natal chart and I know it well and I understand it. I have self-understanding. I know what the energy of the different planets feels like and what energies I like and what energies challenge me every time.

When a planet triggers one of my sensitive points, I feel it. If I feel it, it works. Sometimes I will feel an energy and wonder why it feels that way. I will look at the chart and the explanation is always there. It works.

I think that you can transcend your chart, but not discount it. Most people don't work with astrology as their main tool. I do. I may not use it in the exact same way that others do but I do follow the rules. I mostly use it to see the energy and how it interacts. That is not something that ceases to matter. Maybe to you it doesn't matter because it isn't your area of interest or perhaps you don't work with it in the same way, or at all.
Old 15-04-2017, 04:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I did look at part of one of those youtube videos. He was talking about something that I have been working on lately. That was helpful but I didn't watch the whole thing.

Just to be clear. I have been through a complete transformation myself. My natal chart matters quite a bit. It is my energy imprint and will never change. How I use it will always change. This is true for everybody.

I have my natal chart and I know it well and I understand it. I have self-understanding. I know what the energy of the different planets feels like and what energies I like and what energies challenge me every time.

When a planet triggers one of my sensitive points, I feel it. If I feel it, it works. Sometimes I will feel an energy and wonder why it feels that way. I will look at the chart and the explanation is always there. It works.

I think that you can transcend your chart, but not discount it. Most people don't work with astrology as their main tool. I do. I may not use it in the exact same way that others do but I do follow the rules. I mostly use it to see the energy and how it interacts. That is not something that ceases to matter. Maybe to you it doesn't matter because it isn't your area of interest or perhaps you don't work with it in the same way, or at all.

Sounds like a typewriter repairman telling people to stop using computers.

Nothing wrong with that I love typewriters.

Now alright, what do you think about the draconic chart? They say it's the soul purpose and I though people who claim to have personality shifts after awakening may actually been shifted into their draconic charts and I've almost confirmed this to myself.