Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-03-2017, 12:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Why do spirits make noises across the room instead of next to me?

I've noticed that oftentimes when spirits are trying to get the attention of a sensitive person, they will make sounds from a place that is not within the person's immediate range

then when the person investigates where the area was coming from, it stops

then it continues when they leave the area

A personal experience with this is when I was getting a spirit to tap on something for me. "If someone who wants to talk to me is here, please tap on something so that I may know that you're here." I got a tap off to my left about, oh I don't know, 20 feet away from where I was? I'm really not good at spacial guesstimation. So I said "So that I can make sure that wasn't a coincidence, can you tap again for me?" And I got another tap, sounding like it was around the same distance away, different spot. I asked something like "Why are you so far away? Can you tap a bit closer to me?" I got nothing. I stayed for a while, trying to talk, but it seemed the spirit was tired out.

That was a few days ago. But just now tapping started happening, sounding like it was coming from my left again maybe 20 or so feet away. This time I walked over to it and it stopped

So now I'm wondering why

Do human bodies sometimes "zap" the energy away from spirits when too close, if the spirit is kind of low on energy?

I'm trying to figure out why this spirit tries to get my attention from far away, and then becomes seemingly absent when asked to tap closer, or when I go to it.

Any knowledge on this you'd like to share?

Thanks so much
Old 27-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Master
Hi,

I would suggest just conversing with the spirit. Let it be as far or as close to you as it wants.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I would suggest just conversing with the spirit. Let it be as far or as close to you as it wants.

John
I'm working on that, I'm just not there yet haha.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account
They can be quite weird and have weird habits, trust me on that one.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Knower
Spirit has humour, that much is true. I was once in a situation where tapping on the left - as soon as I looked - tapping on the right. This went on long enough for me to look like I was watching 'ghost tennis', so I just gave up trying to catch sight of the joker.
Old 31-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Knower

Maybe they don't want to risk scaring the person?
Old 01-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Experiencer
Well, from my experience, I never ask spirits to do anything. I let them now I'm open and there for them if they need me. Some used to scare me, probably unintentionally, and I let them know that. So, we naturally developed communication that works. Some come to help me after, though I didn't expect it and I guess that's why they offer.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:43 AM
Master
Polite distance? Honoring your personal space?