Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Reincarnation Contracts (?)

If a soul willingly selects his next physical life based on a high probability preview, I can't imagine anybody choosing to incarnate in a mass murderer like hitler & co..

Could it be blamed on free will gone wrong?

Could it be that such abominations happen by divine design?

I read about souls agreeing beforehand to incarnate in unsatisfactory lives just to serve as sparring partners for other souls' karmic needs (i.e. dying or sick children, abusive family members), but to willingling choose an abominable life is beyond my comprehension.

Even with a free will gone wrong, I assume that all powerful and loving evolved souls (up there) would want to, and could, take some early containment and corrective actions.

It's true, that with the great suffering inflicted by such an individual, a lot of people "benefit" in servicing their karmic needs, but the thought of having it by design repulses me.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Synchronicity ?!

A few minutes after writing the above post, browsing the news I found out about JFK's notes about hitler, revealed by his diary that just goes to auction.

Is it possible that I tuned into the energetic fuss stirred by this piece of news, caused by the unexpected revelations?

Can't remember when it was the last time when any thought about either hitler or jfk crossed my mind ...
Old 23-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Master
Much as it disappoints people on here to hear it, we do not choose our next incarnation. We receive our next incarnation based on our karma and divine choice. We do not sit happily in the astral and PICk our next placement. We get what we have created by our actions in this life.
Old 23-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Much as it disappoints people on here to hear it, we do not choose our next incarnation. We receive our next incarnation based on our karma and divine choice. We do not sit happily in the astral and PICk our next placement. We get what we have created by our actions in this life.
So you're saying that the above unmentionable characters are just creation errors of the divine, and that their large number of victims brought the onslaught onto themselves as part of the karmic process?

Are you basing your opinion on your adherence to a certain religion, on your altered state experiences, on your logical process?

Thanks
Old 23-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
If a soul willingly selects his next physical life based on a high probability preview, I can't imagine anybody choosing to incarnate in a mass murderer like hitler & co..

My take is that you only get to willingly select if you are conscious/aware so to speak. If not, then your un or non-consciousness auto selects 'what happens next'.

Quote:
I read about souls agreeing beforehand to incarnate in unsatisfactory lives just to serve as sparring partners for other souls' karmic needs (i.e. dying or sick children, abusive family members), but to willingling choose an abominable life is beyond my comprehension.

As seen here, to those where there is agreeing, the agreement is so that your consciousness will expand through further learning/experience. Or in the case of those where there is self-compulsion, your lack of consciousness drives actions/lessons in order to drive increase in your understanding/consciousness - and this is not a conscious process to such a one (at least not initially).

Quote:
It's true, that with the great suffering inflicted by such an individual, a lot of people "benefit" in servicing their karmic needs, but the thought of having it by design repulses me.

I view it as a very intelligent 'design'. I mean it is all up to you, your own consciousness/awareness - or your own lack of consciousness/awareness - and there is no actual lack.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Knower
There are (fallen)beings who exist on an etheric level of vibration and they are trapped in the mindset of trying to prove God wrong by getting people to believe free-will was a mistake. One way they do this is to get people on Earth to take free-will to such an extreme that it causes suffering and then the (fallen)beings promote the idea that because this or that happened, something must be wrong with God's overall plan for the universe. They also try to limit you by trying to make you believe it could not be helped or that you're just animals or material beings who cannot change the past by making a new choice. By the way, I'm just talking generally here.

A mass murderer like Hitler, as you say, was a reflection of the German people's state of consciousness and the rest of the world. Hitler served as an opportunity for the people of the world to transcend the type of warring like you saw in WWII. He served the purpose of exposing the kind of hatred where you can take millions of people and stick them into an oven.

What are words? What is anything? It is what you put in it. So, free-will is never a mistake and you can ALWAYS learn from it. Free-will is free and you are free to do what you want with it, if you are willing to experience the consequences of your actions.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
So you're saying that the above unmentionable characters are just creation errors of the divine, and that their large number of victims brought the onslaught onto themselves as part of the karmic process?

Are you basing your opinion on your adherence to a certain religion, on your altered state experiences, on your logical process?

Thanks
I`m am simply saying that we get the incarnation we have earned through our intent and actions in previous lives, that is how karma works. it is not good or bad, it simply reflects what we intend. The unmentionable characters you described (hitler) had free will, and will be subject to the karma they created. This is not a religious view, its simply how the universe operates. And yes, their large number of victims had earned their karma in previous incarnations too. Karma is the most significant factor in our lives, we constantly create karma with our every intent, be it verbally, physically or mentally. Karma is not good or bad, it is simply what we give out we get back.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I`m am simply saying that we get the incarnation we have earned through our intent and actions in previous lives, that is how karma works. it is not good or bad, it simply reflects what we intend. The unmentionable characters you described (hitler) had free will, and will be subject to the karma they created. This is not a religious view, its simply how the universe operates. And yes, their large number of victims had earned their karma in previous incarnations too. Karma is the most significant factor in our lives, we constantly create karma with our every intent, be it verbally, physically or mentally. Karma is not good or bad, it is simply what we give out we get back.

Than how does one reach Dharma?
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 24-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
Dharma, means different things to different people, for me Dharma is our correct path or correct behaviour, our way through life. In this sense having an awareness of the ramifications of our actions will lead us to act in a more skilfull way, using the law of karma positively, to enhance our spiritual growth, with good intention, and positive action.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree the more awake you are the more say you get but ultimately not your choice. I agree that Hitler was a necessary evil, as all evil is, in order for us to trancend/evolve. How could the human being evolve from a state of harmony. God put Hitler here for the evolution of mankind. So we could rise up above this state of unconsciousness. And yes I believe in karma... Peeeeeeace