Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-03-2017, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder

My Cat Freaked Out!

Hi everyone,

I had two cats, however one of them passed away a couple months ago. My other cat has acted sad since the other cat passed away.

I was sitting with my cat tonight, and I asked for the spirit of the other cat who passed away to come to tell this cat that she was ok. As soon as I did this, my cat started walking around the room looking around quickly. He kept making laps around the room looking around at the ceiling and other places (I've NEVER seen him do this). Once he finally stopped, I thought that I would activate my Reiki and give him some Reiki to help calm him down. This is the first time I've given this cat Reiki, and soon as I felt the Reiki flowing into my hands, he jumped into his bed. I tried petting him and giving him Reiki a little longer, but I sensed that he felt afraid. I gave him a treat in hopes that he would eat it and calm himself down but he hissed at me a couple of times. I told him that he was ok and he is loved. I left him alone for a while and then went to check on him and he was himself again. =)

I found this really interesting. Are animals usually afraid of Reiki? What's your opinion? I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!
Old 13-03-2017, 05:39 AM
Suspended
Knower
I do not know if cats are usually afraid of reiki. What if it was not the reiki stones but when you asked the passed away cat ghost to come say hi, and the other cat got scared of the zombie looking cat. I know some animals are sensitive to things that we are not sensitive to so perhaps that was it.
I have a question too now. I have heard a whole lot about cord cutting, but not much about how to deliberately establish cords to people who are good and that you like to your heart chakra or something. If the bad energy people can do bad cord making, there must be a way to make good cords too. What do you think?
Old 17-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Guide

My dog seems to be afraid when I do self reiki. He is usually always attached to my hip, but when he sees me get in the zone to do reiki on myself he runs and hides in the closet every single time! He now knows I have this daily ritual, and he knows when I start right away. So odd...I wonder what they are thinking?
Old 18-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Ascender
Some of my cats like reiki some don't. I would always go with their wishes. They also have to be ready for it- if you was rushing off to work and I suddenly grabbed you on way to car and started doing reiki on you I'm not sure it would be appreciated lol.

I am deeply sorry for your loss with other cat, and I am sure your other cat does miss him too, however I personally would also be wary of what you send to others, I believe in angels so do send them here there and everywhere for comfort, however giving messages is another thing, that's something we need to be ready for and accepting of. Plus sometimes we need to think that it's not always helpful, what we may benefit may not benefit others. Especially if they don't have the understanding of the situation that we do.

Big blue- I personally don't feel that cords to a good person will be good etc, and I feel it is not always from the other person either. We can create cords unintentionally and sometimes they are just unhealthy for us, no reflection on the other person.

I have recently discovered novaculite for cord cutting and have another crystal on the way that I will be using for this purpose, find a way that works for you. A wonderful person on here suggested a white candle, write their name with the candle and blow it away with love.

It's not a case that cords will break and you won't have any thoughts or feelings towards them etc. It helps to make it a healthier situation, releases what needs to be releases but these can build up again so it's not as I found something you can do once and then your free kind of thing. That's my experience anyway.