Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Guide

I'm so sorry to hear that. That is absolutely devastating. I will send a prayer for your family member and the rest of your family.

It is so difficult to make sense of this world at times. My heart is with you. <3
Old 13-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Master
Thank you, Clio... your prayers are very much appreciated.

There are so many questions as to why our guides don't warn us in advance, and then again, perhaps they do and we do not listen?
I don't know.... I wish there were some way our questions can be answered.
Old 13-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Faith33 just noticed your post... I am not particulary good at saying cheerful, uplifting things regarding what just happened to you, but as someone who lost his mother last year I hope it's enough if I offer you my sincere condolences.
Old 13-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Faith33 just noticed your post... I am not particulary good at saying cheerful, uplifting things regarding what just happened to you, but as someone who lost his mother last year I hope it's enough if I offer you my sincere condolences.

It's more than enough, Slayer... thank you and condolences for your loss as well.
I'm sure it's very difficult for you.
Old 13-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
It's more than enough, Slayer... thank you and condolences for your loss as well.
I'm sure it's very difficult for you.

It is, although as heartless as it sounds, losing my mother is not among my major issues at the moment. To me the future is more important than what happened.

Of course, not everyone is mentally as tough as I am but eventually you may finally get over it just like me. And let's hope the scum who killed your family member will get the bloodeagle.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:05 AM
Suspended
Hey slayer, I'll do me best :) I'm no expert on guides but I can tell you what angels would probably do.

Do they faceplam. Yeah. Sometimes. But in a nice, patient, affectionate way. They chuckle at our antics, roll their eyes and throw their hands up in despair when we refuse to get signs they send over and over. But they never leave, never get angry and never stop trying.

Do they rage quit....yeh they could. Angels are powerful creators, they can do what they want to. They don't generally quit their jobs though no. Angels can feel a sort of “frustration” which is a loving state of knowing your charge isn't doing himself any good. But they don't just walk off in a huff no. They go home to their cosmic spouse and tell them how bonkers humans are, but it's all done very lovingly without ill intention. Their humans are never beyond help, though sometimes they have to call in other beings to offer specific assistance.

Angels usually wont come looking like a dead relative. USUALLY. They have great respect for our grief process. If they did it would be a necessary message and it would be done lovingly. Most angels stay invisible while helping us. (Again...MOST LOL.) We tend to find them less distressing and interruptive to our lives that way and they like that.

Do they play games. Yes, but not for their own gratification. Sometimes it's because it's safer psychologically for us to play games with low stakes with them, than it is to reveal their ID and frighten us silly. They also like to avoid dependency in humans. Do they talk in riddles...usually not. But they might if they think it'll help. Angels can keep secrets and lie yes, guides probably can too, but they only do it for loving reasons.

Do they have rules. Angels have very strict cultural rules about interaction with other sentient species and also strict rules that apply to any contact with human beings. It'd take a whole essay to communicate them. The core is that they do no harm, all actions or inaction is loving, they never interfere with free will. The subject of angelic culture is a whole BOOK. They're “employed” here under a set of rules and if they break them yes there are consequences which are painful and extremely unpleasant.

Hitler...yes, he had guides and angels. He was surrounded by them, all whispering in his ears day and night, trying to get him to behave differently. Yes everyone has them.

Do they watch us at inappropriate moments. Yes and no. They're present and they can see us but that doesn't mean they're watching you use the loo or whatever else. They're not perving or gossiping about you behind your back. They observe our lives, they don't make value judgements.

Guides can be male or female or neither, or both, depending on the person they're guiding. Angels too. Male and female carry different energies, you're likely to get the energy you need most. Angels can choose which sex to embody so you may see the same guide in two different bodies, male and female.

We choose a guide who also volunteers to work with us. It's a two way street. We can have many guides and angels in a lifetime, but some stay for our whole life.

Their role when you die is just like their role while you're alive. They support and assist you with crossing over and then help you to review life if that's needed, or arrange whatever other help you need at the time. Nothing much changes except now you're dead!

How to they assist people who are mentally ill/have a low IQ. It makes no difference to angels if you have a low IQ or a mental illness. They find ways to speak that you understand fully. There are a lot of angels who aren't very clever, they aren't intellectually clever. Or academic. Some angels are challenged, disabled, or have the equivalent of autism or aspergers. Some don't really even speak at all and work purely in emotions around humans. They get on fine, at home and here. You don't need to have a high IQ to be an angel or work with humans on earth, humans don't need a high IQ to understand their own purpose or to grow. The same applies to mental illness. It makes no difference to them. They love everyone equally.

Yes they can borrow bodies. It's how they channel. You might be lucky enough to see it. I don't like to say how likely that is. I haven't had the privilege of seeing my angel in a human body yet, and I've known him for many years. I think it's different for different people.

They don't hate anything on principle. They simply try to help us understand why we hate things. They don't have any judgements. They only have discernments and plans to help us. They'd try to help us learn, or to be at peace with where we are.

Sometimes presences are guides or angels yes. Though it depends on the presence. It's hard to say like this, on the web. It takes time to get to know individual energies and recognise them as your angels or guides. It takes practise!

Angels in particular often prefer to come to us at night, because the energies on Earth are calmer and we are closer to the brainwave state in which we can see them reliably. They like peace, though they will go anywhere at any time, I find I see mine most clearly at night. They're also more likely to become visible deliberately when it's dark. Az tells me they find it more pleasant to visit at night because Earth's energies are calm.

Some of them PERFORM heavy metal. I know an ascended master who's into knife play and angels into grindcore, metal – actually if you can name a style of music there's angels who like it. They're very adaptive. There are avatars of angels (slivers of angelic higher consciousness in astral, etheric or light bodies) who are muslim, christian, disabled, paraplegic, mentally ill, downright weird, there are seers and prophet angels, blind angels, deaf angels. Every possible iteration you can imagine. I met a blind angel just the other night. He lacks one sense and makes up for it with a way of seeing the world I could never hope to understand. Angels do all sorts of surprising things :)

As for why they ignore you...I have no idea. Maybe they're not. Maybe it's just that you can't see them yet?
Old 14-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hey slayer, I'll do me best :) I'm no expert on guides but I can tell you what angels would probably do.

Do they faceplam. Yeah. Sometimes. But in a nice, patient, affectionate way. They chuckle at our antics, roll their eyes and throw their hands up in despair when we refuse to get signs they send over and over. But they never leave, never get angry and never stop trying.

Do they rage quit....yeh they could. Angels are powerful creators, they can do what they want to. They don't generally quit their jobs though no. Angels can feel a sort of “frustration” which is a loving state of knowing your charge isn't doing himself any good. But they don't just walk off in a huff no. They go home to their cosmic spouse and tell them how bonkers humans are, but it's all done very lovingly without ill intention. Their humans are never beyond help, though sometimes they have to call in other beings to offer specific assistance.

Angels usually wont come looking like a dead relative. USUALLY. They have great respect for our grief process. If they did it would be a necessary message and it would be done lovingly. Most angels stay invisible while helping us. (Again...MOST LOL.) We tend to find them less distressing and interruptive to our lives that way and they like that.

Do they play games. Yes, but not for their own gratification. Sometimes it's because it's safer psychologically for us to play games with low stakes with them, than it is to reveal their ID and frighten us silly. They also like to avoid dependency in humans. Do they talk in riddles...usually not. But they might if they think it'll help. Angels can keep secrets and lie yes, guides probably can too, but they only do it for loving reasons.

Do they have rules. Angels have very strict cultural rules about interaction with other sentient species and also strict rules that apply to any contact with human beings. It'd take a whole essay to communicate them. The core is that they do no harm, all actions or inaction is loving, they never interfere with free will. The subject of angelic culture is a whole BOOK. They're “employed” here under a set of rules and if they break them yes there are consequences which are painful and extremely unpleasant.

Hitler...yes, he had guides and angels. He was surrounded by them, all whispering in his ears day and night, trying to get him to behave differently. Yes everyone has them.

Do they watch us at inappropriate moments. Yes and no. They're present and they can see us but that doesn't mean they're watching you use the loo or whatever else. They're not perving or gossiping about you behind your back. They observe our lives, they don't make value judgements.

Guides can be male or female or neither, or both, depending on the person they're guiding. Angels too. Male and female carry different energies, you're likely to get the energy you need most. Angels can choose which sex to embody so you may see the same guide in two different bodies, male and female.

We choose a guide who also volunteers to work with us. It's a two way street. We can have many guides and angels in a lifetime, but some stay for our whole life.

Their role when you die is just like their role while you're alive. They support and assist you with crossing over and then help you to review life if that's needed, or arrange whatever other help you need at the time. Nothing much changes except now you're dead!

How to they assist people who are mentally ill/have a low IQ. It makes no difference to angels if you have a low IQ or a mental illness. They find ways to speak that you understand fully. There are a lot of angels who aren't very clever, they aren't intellectually clever. Or academic. Some angels are challenged, disabled, or have the equivalent of autism or aspergers. Some don't really even speak at all and work purely in emotions around humans. They get on fine, at home and here. You don't need to have a high IQ to be an angel or work with humans on earth, humans don't need a high IQ to understand their own purpose or to grow. The same applies to mental illness. It makes no difference to them. They love everyone equally.

Yes they can borrow bodies. It's how they channel. You might be lucky enough to see it. I don't like to say how likely that is. I haven't had the privilege of seeing my angel in a human body yet, and I've known him for many years. I think it's different for different people.

They don't hate anything on principle. They simply try to help us understand why we hate things. They don't have any judgements. They only have discernments and plans to help us. They'd try to help us learn, or to be at peace with where we are.

Sometimes presences are guides or angels yes. Though it depends on the presence. It's hard to say like this, on the web. It takes time to get to know individual energies and recognise them as your angels or guides. It takes practise!

Angels in particular often prefer to come to us at night, because the energies on Earth are calmer and we are closer to the brainwave state in which we can see them reliably. They like peace, though they will go anywhere at any time, I find I see mine most clearly at night. They're also more likely to become visible deliberately when it's dark. Az tells me they find it more pleasant to visit at night because Earth's energies are calm.

Some of them PERFORM heavy metal. I know an ascended master who's into knife play and angels into grindcore, metal – actually if you can name a style of music there's angels who like it. They're very adaptive. There are avatars of angels (slivers of angelic higher consciousness in astral, etheric or light bodies) who are muslim, christian, disabled, paraplegic, mentally ill, downright weird, there are seers and prophet angels, blind angels, deaf angels. Every possible iteration you can imagine. I met a blind angel just the other night. He lacks one sense and makes up for it with a way of seeing the world I could never hope to understand. Angels do all sorts of surprising things :)

As for why they ignore you...I have no idea. Maybe they're not. Maybe it's just that you can't see them yet?

Thanks a lot for your reply and taking the time to read it and answer it. Though with question three I meant not if they appear as deceased relatives (that would be deceitful and not very angel-like) but I mean more in the same sense how a dead relative appears in a visitation dream. If any angel has the guts to take the form of my deceased mother and deceive me I'd rip it's wings off unless a VERY good reason.

And good to know there's some heavy metal angels. Although mine probably hates metal as my laptop randomly got turned off while listening to Sabaton. But let me guess, mr. Az is probably a fan of Death Angel?
Old 15-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
As someone who struggles terribly with finding any sense in their policy and thinks their guidance is weak and should be less subtle, I'd be more than happy if the following questions are being answered (preferably in detail instead of a simple yes or no) by some of you who know a lot about said subject.

1 Do they have the tendency to get mad or facepalm when we blew it big time?
2 Would they ever rage-quit their job and be like ''screw this **** I retire'' when their client is beyond their help?
3 Are they known to appear in ''visitation dreams'' like deceased persons? And if yes, do they only appear in dreams when necessary or randomly when they feel like it?
4 Do they like to play riddle games with us and keep serets instead of revealing their ID spontaneously?
5 Do they operate under a strict set of rules? If yes, what are those rules and what happens when they violate one of the rules?
6 Why do they appear to shun and ignore me?
7 Does literally everyone have them, even people like Hitler?
8 Do they violate our privacy and still watch us at inappropriate moments?
9 Does a man who lacks female compassion in his life has a female main guardian/guide and vice versa?
10 Did we choose our own main guardian/guide or we get automatically assigned one by a higher being?
11 Why are there so few NDE's involving a guardian and/or guide?
12 What's their role after I die?
13 How do I recognize their invisible presence?
14 How do they assist people born with a mental illness and extremely low IQ?
15 Can they ''borrow'' a human's body to talk to their client?
16 Do they hate it when their client has a negative and cynical view of life and what would they do about it?
17 Is it a guide/guardian trying to tell me something when I randomly feel a presence of something invisible?
18 Is their presence more common and obvious at night?
19 Do some of them like heavy metal?

(Don't take the last question too seriously)

I know the thread is relatively old and a lot of people have already responded, but I thought I'd weigh in.

1: No, there's no anger at all. There may be a humorous facepalm, but always in good humour and in a light hearted way. Guides can have a great sense of humour, and I've known of some that have made some great jokes.
2: No.. there is no 'beyond help'. Unless you accept "he/she has learnt all I can teach".
3: Your guides are usually there when you dream, but not in a way where you are overtly aware of them. They won't generally appear unless you ask them to.
4: They can be mischevious, but never in any malevolent way. They always have your best interest in mind. If they keep secrets, it's because you knowing certain things may be a detriment to you.
5: There are rules, but I've never been told them.. being a guide is essentially a job for them; a job that they train a long time to achieve, and it's a privilege for them to have it. I'm not really aware of any punishment.. they are essentially 'ideal' at their job so there's not really a need to consider any of them behaving poorly.
6: They don't. If you're interacting with beings that are behaving negatively towards you, they're not your guides.
7: Yes... and no, in some very rare cases. Guides are chosen as per life-goal-needs. Hitler likely had a higher need for guides than most. Being a bad person doesn't mean you don't 'deserve' guides. It's more about spiritual progress/evolution that determines how many guides you need.
8: Yes.. but don't feel embarrassed. They see differently to us, and observe things from a different point of view.
9: No. Your own gender doesn't impact on the 'gender' of your guide. In fact, your guide may appear as a female because you're more comfortable with them, when 'it' may not strictly have a gender.
10: This, I'm not sure about. I know that they are allocated depending on our needs, but I've never asked how they are chosen or who does the choosing. I would assume that we, or even our higher selves don't get much of a say; there are higher forces at work.
11: Again, higher forces. When we die, we make a transition into heaven. But prior to that transition we may meet people we have known in that life, and we reestablish a connection with our higher self. This allows us to determine how much we've progressed spiritually, and begin to make choices about our next life. There's no direct need for our guides to be involved in this stage.
12: Your guides are here to help you while you are alive. The physical plane provides a place where spiritual evolution occurs at a vastly greater pace. As such, there's minimal benefit from guides being present in heaven.
13: Work on opening your third eye and crown chakras. When you're ready and you ask, they'll show themselves.
14: Same as they assist everyone else. Intelligence is one of those lessons that everyone has to experience, just like being poor, rich, ugly, deformed, beautiful, powerful, etc.
15: Not sure about this one.. I've seen a lot of channeling, but don't recall anyone claiming to channel their guide. It seems a bit odd to be honest. Your guide is there to direct you (specifically), not speak to an audience through you.
16: No. We're all at different stages of our spiritual journey. They wouldn't technically 'do' anything about it. That view point is right for that person at that time.
17: Not likely.. it's more likely you're feeling some other presence. Guides help point the way, set up events to help us learn the lessons we've chosen for this life. They don't really come into our space and make themselves known unless we ask them to.
18: You may be more aware of spirits in general at night, particularly as you get ready for sleep.
19: I'd give a tentative 'no' here.. but that's more because distorted noise is harmful to us spiritually. I'm sure there are some guides out there who are delighted about heavy metal because the person they are caring for has such a profound enjoyment in it.
Old 15-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
distorted noise

You didn't just say that..
Old 15-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I know the thread is relatively old and a lot of people have already responded, but I thought I'd weigh in.

1: No, there's no anger at all. There may be a humorous facepalm, but always in good humour and in a light hearted way. Guides can have a great sense of humour, and I've known of some that have made some great jokes.
2: No.. there is no 'beyond help'. Unless you accept "he/she has learnt all I can teach".
3: Your guides are usually there when you dream, but not in a way where you are overtly aware of them. They won't generally appear unless you ask them to.
4: They can be mischevious, but never in any malevolent way. They always have your best interest in mind. If they keep secrets, it's because you knowing certain things may be a detriment to you.
5: There are rules, but I've never been told them.. being a guide is essentially a job for them; a job that they train a long time to achieve, and it's a privilege for them to have it. I'm not really aware of any punishment.. they are essentially 'ideal' at their job so there's not really a need to consider any of them behaving poorly.
6: They don't. If you're interacting with beings that are behaving negatively towards you, they're not your guides.
7: Yes... and no, in some very rare cases. Guides are chosen as per life-goal-needs. Hitler likely had a higher need for guides than most. Being a bad person doesn't mean you don't 'deserve' guides. It's more about spiritual progress/evolution that determines how many guides you need.
8: Yes.. but don't feel embarrassed. They see differently to us, and observe things from a different point of view.
9: No. Your own gender doesn't impact on the 'gender' of your guide. In fact, your guide may appear as a female because you're more comfortable with them, when 'it' may not strictly have a gender.
10: This, I'm not sure about. I know that they are allocated depending on our needs, but I've never asked how they are chosen or who does the choosing. I would assume that we, or even our higher selves don't get much of a say; there are higher forces at work.
11: Again, higher forces. When we die, we make a transition into heaven. But prior to that transition we may meet people we have known in that life, and we reestablish a connection with our higher self. This allows us to determine how much we've progressed spiritually, and begin to make choices about our next life. There's no direct need for our guides to be involved in this stage.
12: Your guides are here to help you while you are alive. The physical plane provides a place where spiritual evolution occurs at a vastly greater pace. As such, there's minimal benefit from guides being present in heaven.
13: Work on opening your third eye and crown chakras. When you're ready and you ask, they'll show themselves.
14: Same as they assist everyone else. Intelligence is one of those lessons that everyone has to experience, just like being poor, rich, ugly, deformed, beautiful, powerful, etc.
15: Not sure about this one.. I've seen a lot of channeling, but don't recall anyone claiming to channel their guide. It seems a bit odd to be honest. Your guide is there to direct you (specifically), not speak to an audience through you.
16: No. We're all at different stages of our spiritual journey. They wouldn't technically 'do' anything about it. That view point is right for that person at that time.
17: Not likely.. it's more likely you're feeling some other presence. Guides help point the way, set up events to help us learn the lessons we've chosen for this life. They don't really come into our space and make themselves known unless we ask them to.
18: You may be more aware of spirits in general at night, particularly as you get ready for sleep.
19: I'd give a tentative 'no' here.. but that's more because distorted noise is harmful to us spiritually. I'm sure there are some guides out there who are delighted about heavy metal because the person they are caring for has such a profound enjoyment in it.

Thanks for your reply and taking your time to answer all the questions. But to get back at question 8: Seriously.....? Don't they have anything better to do than watching me take a dump? Can't they at least turn around if not wait outside the toilet room or do they literally HAVE to be within my personal space for 24/7 ? That's kind of creepy in all honesty...