Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well I've already been opend minded for a long time. I just find it a little bit ridiculous that back when the only time one of them (possibly) appeared in a visitation dream to me that she didn't spoke or said anything... And even today I have no idea what it's message was supposed to be about and that frustrates the living hell out of me. I asked over 1k times to appear in a dream again but that never happened anymore... That's why I even start to doubt their existence.

I realize this was in response to another, but I would like to respond to this if you do not mind.

Apology for butting in but I can relate to this personally on some level.

My experience with meeting another guide begins that I read about them in some threads here as a new member. I have already learned to meditate and picked up a meditation book of mine while looking for another book.
I read the table of contents and realized there was an exercise on meeting guides. Now some people hold to the belief that books are unnessarsary or can allude one to think in the way of the author. I adhere to the thought that this thinking is not set in stone as I am capable of picking up a book and not taking it word for word.

I ended up reading about angels ( which I never believed in and have actually been told by my father that angels want nothing to do with humans and that they are evil. That god only made them to kill people when in fact people/ human beings have to die). Now I view things a touch differently than my father, but do believe it entirely possible that angels harbor in death and that one of their missions if they indeed exist is to kill and they are not all fairy tales light and love.

My guide which comes to me in imagery passes along images that I am to view and do with what I can to find my own answers to my own questions. It is just a way of me relating to my higher self or inner wisdom.

After reading your response to my post (You seemed upset with me, I do not blame you) I asked my guide for clarity of this and he gave me an answer in regards to your question involving the male/female aspect. So I do not take credit for this answer, or my answer to that.

I have had so many spiritual and paranormal experiences in this life (which has merely lasted as far 34 years) that I personally have no choice but to believe something/ god/ spirits/ and of course I believe in myself, that it has lead me to acquire or try to through trial and error a more open presence of mind. Therefore I can view your hardship now- Trying to speak with your guide- as just that at face value and make no judgements whether you believe or not. Those who do not believe of spiritual things have a right to, and I truly admire them for standing up for that and deciding spirituality is not for them, because for myself a belief in the spirit has been truly difficult at times.

Very good things have come from my conversing with my guide. We each speak to them differently. Yes some come in dreams, some come on an instinctive level knowing right from wrong, or inspired action if you will. Gut feelings. Signs from the world around us that lead us to very profound understandings.

What have you actively tried to do to initiate conversation with your guide if you do not mind me asking? Have you tried any meditative tecniques?

My advice would be yes be patient. Also try not to worry too much for your own well being.

Things seem to come to each of us differently and in our own time. I could write pages about the ways in which my guide speaks what we have said the things I have come to realize through conversing, but there is not always time to do so.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I will try and respond when I can find time to.

Good luck, I wish you nothing but the best this world whether you view it in a spiritual or purely physical sense, has to offer.

I thought my guide was ignoring me at first as well, come to find out I was simply ignoring myself. Haha.
Good luck. :)
Old 09-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I realize this was in response to another, but I would like to respond to this if you do not mind.

Apology for butting in but I can relate to this personally on some level.

My experience with meeting another guide begins that I read about them in some threads here as a new member. I have already learned to meditate and picked up a meditation book of mine while looking for another book.
I read the table of contents and realized there was an exercise on meeting guides. Now some people hold to the belief that books are unnessarsary or can allude one to think in the way of the author. I adhere to the thought that this thinking is not set in stone as I am capable of picking up a book and not taking it word for word.

I ended up reading about angels ( which I never believed in and have actually been told by my father that angels want nothing to do with humans and that they are evil. That god only made them to kill people when in fact people/ human beings have to die). Now I view things a touch differently than my father, but do believe it entirely possible that angels harbor in death and that one of their missions if they indeed exist is to kill and they are not all fairy tales light and love.

My guide which comes to me in imagery passes along images that I am to view and do with what I can to find my own answers to my own questions. It is just a way of me relating to my higher self or inner wisdom.

After reading your response to my post (You seemed upset with me, I do not blame you) I asked my guide for clarity of this and he gave me an answer in regards to your question involving the male/female aspect. So I do not take credit for this answer, or my answer to that.

I have had so many spiritual and paranormal experiences in this life (which has merely lasted as far 34 years) that I personally have no choice but to believe something/ god/ spirits/ and of course I believe in myself, that it has lead me to acquire or try to through trial and error a more open presence of mind. Therefore I can view your hardship now- Trying to speak with your guide- as just that at face value and make no judgements whether you believe or not. Those who do not believe of spiritual things have a right to, and I truly admire them for standing up for that and deciding spirituality is not for them, because for myself a belief in the spirit has been truly difficult at times.

Very good things have come from my conversing with my guide. We each speak to them differently. Yes some come in dreams, some come on an instinctive level knowing right from wrong, or inspired action if you will. Gut feelings. Signs from the world around us that lead us to very profound understandings.

What have you actively tried to do to initiate conversation with your guide if you do not mind me asking? Have you tried any meditative tecniques?

My advice would be yes be patient. Also try not to worry too much for your own well being.

Things seem to come to each of us differently and in our own time. I could write pages about the ways in which my guide speaks what we have said the things I have come to realize through conversing, but there is not always time to do so.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I will try and respond when I can find time to.

Good luck, I wish you nothing but the best this world whether you view it in a spiritual or purely physical sense, has to offer.

I thought my guide was ignoring me at first as well, come to find out I was simply ignoring myself. Haha.
Good luck. :)

Thanks again for your reply. I wasn't really that much upset though, I was annoyed and the fact that I recently had two wisdom teeth extracted several days ago and can't eat normal because of a sharp piece of damned jawbone doesn't help making my overall mood any better.

I've tried meditating by just laying on bed in silence for what seemed over a hour, done that multiple times without any result at all. I feel so ****ed at my angel/guide for not being there for me when my mother passed away and at other times when I could use it's help. The only thing I got is a dream about a year ago, but because it didn't say it's name or who it was I don't even know if that was ''my'' angel in the first place. Even if there were no words it was extremely pleasant and the best experience in my life, but I do not know what the meaning of it was and I hate riddles because I am too old for that kind of Mickey Mouse ****. Whatever being that visited in my dream should've been a bit more concrete and at least tell me who it was and what it wanted. I know for sure that it wasn't an ordinary dream because it was extremely lucid and vivid, (I could even feel a physical interaction) well-put together, and not a chance in hell would my own subconscious spoil me with a pretty dream like that, and most of all, never met an angelic looking dream figure acting mysterious, silent and intelligent. But happened almost over a year ago and never again after that. Why it is too much to ask to simply reappear in a dream again to clear things up or give at least one hint makes no sense in a billion lightyears.

But thanks again, wish you the best as well and hope to speak to you again.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:39 AM
Master
One more thing SlayerOfLight,
Before I go off to bed.

In light of my day and the help I recieved from my personal guide and higher self, I would like to suggest if you must that you keep asking to speak with him/her. I have noticed personally that if I keep asking for assistance I get an answer.

The answer for me does not always come when I expect. It does not always come to me in dreams. It sometimes comes to me in very mundane ways here in my life in my everyday pursuit simply to exist.

I am well aware of the peace in which you speak. I do not feel it constantly myself, there are many others also who do not. But I have felt it in quite a few amazing ways during my time here. It is capable of being felt again and in coming back.

I would try asking your guide again to come to you in your dreams. It is possible. Anything is possible. But, if it fails do not be or try not to be too despondant. It is capable of being felt in waking as well. Be persistant if needed and do not be afraid to hassle the heck out of your guide, your angel and higher self.

Hope to see you around the forums.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
One more thing SlayerOfLight,
Before I go off to bed.

In light of my day and the help I recieved from my personal guide and higher self, I would like to suggest if you must that you keep asking to speak with him/her. I have noticed personally that if I keep asking for assistance I get an answer.

The answer for me does not always come when I expect. It does not always come to me in dreams. It sometimes comes to me in very mundane ways here in my life in my everyday pursuit simply to exist.

I am well aware of the peace in which you speak. I do not feel it constantly myself, there are many others also who do not. But I have felt it in quite a few amazing ways during my time here. It is capable of being felt again and in coming back.

I would try asking your guide again to come to you in your dreams. It is possible. Anything is possible. But, if it fails do not be or try not to be too despondant. It is capable of being felt in waking as well. Be persistant if needed and do not be afraid to hassle the heck out of your guide, your angel and higher self.

Hope to see you around the forums.

I don't know why I have to go as far as lower my tiny ego to the point of verbally begging them on my knees with teary eyes to lend me a hand and appear in my dream again. If that is what it takes to earn their attention then forget about it because I already reached out to them through my mind dozen of times last year until recently and they should know about it by now. Crying and whining at them for attention isn't gonna happen or solve anything if that's sort of what you meant by hassling the hell out of them.

Last edited by Dargor : 12-03-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Knower
Honestly different kinds of guides have different kinds of rules. All I know is the general rules and attitudes of angel and ghost guardians. But one thing is for sure for all kinds of guardians. They will NEVER rage quit. My ghost guardians both made an oath to always protect me when I need them and love me. My angel has already said that he is bound to me for life and beyond that. So if they ever start saying they quit, they weren't your guide or guardian to begin with.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't know why I have to go as far as lower my tiny ego to the point of verbally begging them on my knees with teary eyes to lend me a hand and appear in my dream again. If that is what it takes to earn their attention then forget about it because I already reached out to them through my mind dozen of times last year until recently and they should know about it by now. Crying and whining at them for attention isn't gonna happen or solve anything if that's sort of what you meant by hassling the hell out of tem.

Hey SlayerOfLight,

No. That isn't quite what I meant. You came asking questions about guides. I can't speak in general about them and can only answer questions in relation to my communications with my guide. People will tell you many different things according to their own experience.

What I meant was if you are indeed serious about communicating with your guide, then to stand firm. Do not take no for an answer.
If at this time you would prefer distance yourself from the idea and choose not to believe in guides and in other certain things, that is fine too.

What you do and believe is ultimately up to you and no one else.
I was simply trying to help.

Best wishes with all your endeavors.
You seem to have a firm grasp on your own beliefs, which is definitely good whether you believe the same as others (Which with all due respect, you shouldn't) or not.

Hoping you have a great day.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Hey SlayerOfLight,

No. That isn't quite what I meant. You came asking questions about guides. I can't speak in general about them and can only answer questions in relation to my communications with my guide. People will tell you many different things according to their own experience.

What I meant was if you are indeed serious about communicating with your guide, then to stand firm. Do not take no for an answer.
If at this time you would prefer distance yourself from the idea and choose not to believe in guides and in other certain things, that is fine too.

What you do and believe is ultimately up to you and no one else.
I was simply trying to help.

Best wishes with all your endeavors.
You seem to have a firm grasp on your own beliefs, which is definitely good whether you believe the same as others (Which with all due respect, you shouldn't) or not.

Hoping you have a great day.

I wish there was a like button on here. Oh well. Like! xD
Old 13-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Honestly different kinds of guides have different kinds of rules. All I know is the general rules and attitudes of angel and ghost guardians. But one thing is for sure for all kinds of guardians. They will NEVER rage quit. My ghost guardians both made an oath to always protect me when I need them and love me. My angel has already said that he is bound to me for life and beyond that. So if they ever start saying they quit, they weren't your guide or guardian to begin with.

I believe in spirit guides and have even heard mine call my name before. I have never seen her though, not even in a dream.

Right now I am thinking about spirit guides and guardian angels because I just watched a Netflix documentary about a woman who was kept in a cellar by her dad for 18 years and had like 7 children. I dont understand how an angel or spirit guide who is bound to protect their "person" can let that go on for so long? Like why wouldn't they pull some strings or do whatever it is they do to help get the girl some help?

I always read "miracle" stories about angels stepping in and yanking the steering wheel to avoid a head on collision or other stories like that. I just can't help but wonder why some tragedies go unnoticed for so long. I can bet that anyone locked up for 18 years would pray for help at some point. Or is it some kind of karmic punishment? Maybe in a past life she held someone captive and tortured them for an extended period of time? I'm sure these questions are impossible to answer and are meant to make us question this strange reality we live in... but I just dont know somedays! LOL.

Also sorry for barging in on this thread. I just didn't want to post my own new thread. :p
Old 13-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Well, I think it is because like us every angel/guide has their own personality. Unfortunately, some of them may be too lazy and only spent most of their time grooming their wings and sitting on their shiny arses and just let everything go it's own course without them interacting.

I may have been helped by them a few days ago when I wished I could go to the hospital as soon as possible, and miraculously I was able to go there the same day instead of waiting for a whole week for a scheduled appointment. But it's impossible to tell wether or not that was them or coincidence. I'd like to think it was them, but after being helped by a nutcase of a doctor who I nicknamed dr. Mengele I have my doubts. Or maybe that was my guardian's and guide's punishment for me for constantly doubting and distrusting them.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I believe in spirit guides and have even heard mine call my name before. I have never seen her though, not even in a dream.

Right now I am thinking about spirit guides and guardian angels because I just watched a Netflix documentary about a woman who was kept in a cellar by her dad for 18 years and had like 7 children. I dont understand how an angel or spirit guide who is bound to protect their "person" can let that go on for so long? Like why wouldn't they pull some strings or do whatever it is they do to help get the girl some help?

I always read "miracle" stories about angels stepping in and yanking the steering wheel to avoid a head on collision or other stories like that. I just can't help but wonder why some tragedies go unnoticed for so long. I can bet that anyone locked up for 18 years would pray for help at some point. Or is it some kind of karmic punishment? Maybe in a past life she held someone captive and tortured them for an extended period of time? I'm sure these questions are impossible to answer and are meant to make us question this strange reality we live in... but I just dont know somedays! LOL.

Also sorry for barging in on this thread. I just didn't want to post my own new thread. :p

I don't want to barge in in this thread either, just wanted to say Clio, that I have been having your same thoughts and feeling extremely frustrated.
A beloved family member was shot and killed a few days ago and I am desperately trying to grasp onto a spiritual explanation as to why it happened... where were his guides when he needed them most?
It's times like these where nothingg makes sense and confusion sets in even deeper.
Just venting.... sorry all.