Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Pathfinder

How to get rid of negative thoughts and become positive? Please help

Hello dearies,
Iv had a heck of a year. University,unexpected pregnancy,terrible financial crises,husband lives in another country to cope with the crises. And here i am.
Its been soo emotionally devastating. Iv always struggled with low self esteem and self loathe. Attempting suicide was my easiest solution if things got extremely unbearable.thank goodness i finally learned after 5 years that suicide will never ever ever be a solution for my problems. Even though its been so hard emotionally i still managed to graduate with honors,second place, class 2016. I gave birth to a healthy beautiful sweet baby daughter and that i am extremely grateful for. But other than that its been so hard. I live in lebanon where t is completely unstable. I am planning on moving to europe with my husband and we are working on our papers. It seems like this hell is not ending and it is going to take a year for the papers to finish. This means another year of also being apart since his salary cany handle us living with him and he isnt getting the residence permit where he works. I am very down lately and i absolutely hate how negative i am. I really want to be positive and optimistic and full of life again . 2016 sucked the living life out of me really... please give me tips and hope. Does postive thinking and the law of attraction really work ?
But more importantly how can you really feel and envision yourself where u want to be when it seems so far away and almost hopeless?
Old 26-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Knower

Theres more people aswell
( including myself ) in the same dilemma
Who also would love to know
Old 27-02-2017, 06:29 AM
Newbie ;)

i find drinking 3 cups of coffee per day makes me more positive.
Old 27-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashancristina44
But more importantly how can you really feel and envision yourself where u want to be when it seems so far away and almost hopeless?

Hi,

Actually by just doing that. Not the 'so far away' part but the feeling you envisioned which made you happy.

Focus on what is desirable and dismiss the thoughts that make you feel things are hopeless.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse99
i find drinking 3 cups of coffee per day makes me more positive.
Haha too bad i dont drink coffee. Or anything for that matter.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Actually by just doing that. Not the 'so far away' part but the feeling you envisioned which made you happy.

Focus on what is desirable and dismiss the thoughts that make you feel things are hopeless.

John

Thank you john for the tip. Like i said easier said than done unfortunately. Have you ever gotten something by just envisioning it? Could you please share your experience?

Thank you :)
Old 01-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
Thank you john for the tip. Like i said easier said than done unfortunately. Have you ever gotten something by just envisioning it? Could you please share your experience?

Thank you :)

Hello,

Yes all these things are easier said than done. However using affirmations and speaking them out loud will inform your body and the universe exactly what it is you are demanding.

The best experience I can share with you is more of a way of life example than a specific experience. My morning spoken affirmation as I look in the mirror at myself is "Good Morning, Divine, Beloved, Powerful, Master".

All those some what abstract terms have specific meaning to me. I will be 74 years old in less than a month. I am a physically healthy person. You may never meet some one as healthy. In my own way I have great abundance and well being. I practice high degrees of Mind over Matter involving every aspect of my life.

An example of that was a healing session I did with some one Monday evening. She had heart related palpitations. Her doctor's visit from last Friday had been rescheduled to Wednesday afternoon due to a blizzard in her area. Together we moved the troubling energy from her heart into her chest and then it moved up to her neck area. Speaking with her again Tuesday evening all she has now is a sore throat. She is not sure what to say to the doctor when she sees him today.

I am not a real healer however I am an energy worker. My life is happy and celebrated because that is my expectation and the power of my thinking.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Thought control.

And reading helpful books constantly or the author's cds.
Abraham- hicks
Catherine ponder
Joel S Goldsmith
John Randolph Price
Emmit Fox
Eric Butterworth
Florence Scovel -Shinn

You have titles like, 'The Game of Life and How to Play It'
Practicing The Presence, The Dynamic Laws of Healing,
Ask and It Is Given, The Power of the Spoken Word...

And stop thinking about, talking about, writing about, ruminating about, and confirming what you see....
focus on what you want...picture it, imagine it...daydream about it...ask for it, pray for it...plan for it, feel as if you already have it.
Ignore your environment ...focus on only what you want.

Like I said, thought control.
Stop thinking it is hard to do or it always will be.

This really works.
Best wishes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2017, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thought control.

And reading helpful books constantly or the author's cds.
Abraham- hicks
Catherine ponder
Joel S Goldsmith
John Randolph Price
Emmit Fox
Eric Butterworth
Florence Scovel -Shinn

You have titles like, 'The Game of Life and How to Play It'
Practicing The Presence, The Dynamic Laws of Healing,
Ask and It Is Given, The Power of the Spoken Word...

And stop thinking about, talking about, writing about, ruminating about, and confirming what you see....
focus on what you want...picture it, imagine it...daydream about it...ask for it, pray for it...plan for it, feel as if you already have it.
Ignore your environment ...focus on only what you want.

Like I said, thought control.
Stop thinking it is hard to do or it always will be.

This really works.
Best wishes.

And the best thing from this list is to find what you resonate with and run with it. All the information is great and you'll always get led back into the other works because they are of the same roots.

Sometimes it takes making an investment into your own head with some goldmines of information to make the jumps you need in life.

But read, find what resonates and apply it! Don't let good information sit for long.

And while you are in that process, anything you want to be or feel, give it to another and express it. Both of you will have it afterwards. Small things but when taken advantage of put you on a different road than before!
Old 15-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpportuneAbundance
... anything you want to be or feel, give it to another and express it
That should be on a bumper sticker! I love it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru