Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-04-2016, 02:03 AM
Seeker

Understanding True Self

Does anyone ever feel like you do not fit within your current physical world circumstance, like you are in a thick matrix, and your brain has to remind you of who you are, what you look like, and the role that you are playing?

Could these feelings be a draw from the higher-self to communicate to your current ego?

Could communication with the higher self help resolve this confusion/curiosity?
Old 22-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Yes. I did. Just began feeling my Self and "hearing" it, again. Things change from thereon and keep rearranging. I feel like it has just begun to open back up... as a stable connection, continous, I mean. Like a reliable open communication. Began working for it years ago. Congratulations :) Obviously, you found something wonderful :) :) :)
Old 22-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I had this some time ago. It was somehow exciting and frightening. It helped when I realized that how I look, think, talk, and what I am, is constantly changing and can't really be defined at any given time.
Old 26-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackYardPhenomena
Does anyone ever feel like you do not fit within your current physical world circumstance, like you are in a thick matrix, and your brain has to remind you of who you are, what you look like, and the role that you are playing?
It used to, until my brain stopped reminding me of who I was.

It wasn't until I communicated with my higher self that I resolved it...thing is, after resolution, I still don't know who I am...

However, this is much different from not knowing who I was before.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Almost a year later, I'm still not fully with my Self. But, it's been developing gently. Lately, the quality has changed to something more direct, but just briefly, randomly, rarely.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have felt like that all my life,not sure why I am like i am, but its called severe untreated ADHD,
You are describing my whole life every day since I could spell my own name,

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Seeker

Funny how this has come up again… Oddly enough this condition, has only intensified. I often catch myself having to remind myself of who I am. This is not do to preoccupation or any kind of attention deficit. I will be watching a television show and pause to use the restroom and then am dumbfounded to see who I am and am reminded of current happenings.

Have't gotten any definite ideas about this. It doesn't alarm me, is just very odd.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:35 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackYardPhenomena
Funny how this has come up again… Oddly enough this condition, has only intensified. I often catch myself having to remind myself of who I am. This is not do to preoccupation or any kind of attention deficit. I will be watching a television show and pause to use the restroom and then am dumbfounded to see who I am and am reminded of current happenings.

Have't gotten any definite ideas about this. It doesn't alarm me, is just very odd.

Hello,
The fact you are on this type of forum is because you feel somewhat "at home" here!
We are here because we feel so very different to the rest of "normal society",and,we are different, and even though all the members here are following a spiritual path, each of us is again on a different path,what you are feeling is normal for folk like us,we are different, we feel different because we are on a separate plan to the rest of the "fast asleep" world!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Suspended
I may or may not feel 'cramped' regularly.
I'd go into more details but I don't think I should go into it just yet.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Master
i think it sounds a little uncomfortable, never experienced it myself - but it makes sense we could; as understand things, we are only here 'in borrowed bodies', we are all here on a mission, so it makes sense we could forget that we are here. And of course most of us spend a great deal of time figuring out the mission :)

Also, time, they say, doesn't exist - so this time/space thing must be a really curious thing to get used to :)

I very often, most of the time, feel honored about the body I've been given, the vessel of my travels here so to speak. I care for it, and am humbled by it, but in no way identify it as 'me'. Or even mine, come to think of it.

Reminds me of this one: (hope the link thing works)

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6f&oe=59837117