Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Experiencer
Recording the Astral World

I found myself fascinated with the idea of recording the astral world, and I noticed that without realising it I kept thinking about how it could be done, sort of like daydreaming. When I say recording the astral world, I do not mean setting up cameras to record yourself while sleeping or when doing AP.

What I actually meant was, recording while in astral, and then somehow transferring this recording to a device in real time world, in 3d density. Pretty far fetched I know, but I hypothesised how one could do it. I am pretty sure that other higher density extraterrestrials have some sort of technology that is able to record everything around them, be it video, audio and so on, very similar to ours. Even though astral world is so elusive for us, there are still laws and facts about this world, and how to interact with it. I think it could be very possible to create an energy device while in astral, that would be tasked with storing data around you. Recording visual or audio data of astral. It is hard to talk about visual or audio data, because astral is so much different from this world, but at the same time, it is true that we see and hear and feel other senses while in astral. The act of observing and receiving is already there, the only thing that remains is recording. One could say that even recording is already done, which is true, since when we return we remember everything we experienced. It was recorded by our brain. I theorise, that an individual, very versed in astral projection, that also spent great deal learning in astral how to manipulate the energy would be able to create such a device in astral that would serve as camcorder of sorts, recording the real astral world as it appears. One could than take this device on astral an play recorded data right there. The hard part, if not most likely the impossible one , would be to transfer these recordings to a device on our plane, in a format and energy pattern that would work here, so that in other words one could then be able to basically watch a movie on his mobile. I know how this all sounds idiotic, but still, the idea fascinates me.

If such a device could be created out of energy on astral, and would then record some of the astral, I imagine a person in a possession of such a device would have to slowly lower his body vibrations to etheric projection, and as low as possible until he/she would be as close to 3d density as possible. Not sure how that process would work for the device, and how the data would scale with vibrations. The final and most unlikely step would be trying to transfer data on device on this plane. Is it possible? I have no idea. I think nothing is impossible for beings that just know how to do it. I guess it would take a very extraordinary person, with immense knowledge of energy manipulation, that would be able to affect physical reality out of etheric density, which would probably require great deal of energy, and even then, this person would have to completely understand how to transform one energy pattern to another. Perhaps transferring data or writing it, could be done with another constructed device while in a plane close to earth? Ah, yes, science fiction I know, but still the idea fascinates me.

I guess some aliens from 5d could have done it with ease, just like ordering on amazon lol.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
it occurred to me, that since recording already took place within our brains, we would just need a device here on earth that is able to connect with our brains and display our memory or recordings of it on screen xD
Old 20-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Knower
I would LOVE if this were possible one day!
Old 21-04-2017, 01:12 AM
Experiencer

There may already be a way to do this.. but scientists haven't (as far as I'm aware) considered it.

Scientists have developed a physical device that reads brain activity in such a way that it can reconstruct what you are seeing; to be displayed on a monitor. The experiment had people watch a series of (I think it was) YouTube clips, while the machine attempted to reconstruct those clips from the person's mind.

What I found most interesting about this, was that when different people were hooked up to the machine, a minimal amount of calibration was needed for the images to be correctly constructed. They also concluded that each person sees the world in the same way; as in how I 'see' the colour red is the same way that everyone else sees the colour red.

But back on topic.. my theory is that when this device is properly working, and not showing blurred outlines of shadowy figures, we may be able to actually record what's happening while we astral travel.

I think this device will help in a lot of other spiritual efforts too; such as aiding in visualisation and manifesting.