Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
oops, double post..........
Old 15-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Guide

Thank you for your insight Moonglow.

It's kind of odd as I've always found meaning in my interpretation of my experiences - so I guess I applied my own meaning to them, which is what you're saying. I don't know why I feel so lost at the moment. I think like the others have said maybe it's about connecting deeper within myself and also bringing this into the world.

I hear what you say about taking it easy and taking in what has been learnt so far as well as trusting what's happening right now. I just wish I could feel connected to what I felt before. It feels inaccessible in some way. I will try to go with the process and meditate loads and see if heart filled inspiration comes from that. In the meantime I will do what I can to keep a balanced life.
Old 16-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Thank you for your insight Moonglow.

It's kind of odd as I've always found meaning in my interpretation of my experiences - so I guess I applied my own meaning to them, which is what you're saying. I don't know why I feel so lost at the moment. I think like the others have said maybe it's about connecting deeper within myself and also bringing this into the world.

I hear what you say about taking it easy and taking in what has been learnt so far as well as trusting what's happening right now. I just wish I could feel connected to what I felt before. It feels inaccessible in some way. I will try to go with the process and meditate loads and see if heart filled inspiration comes from that. In the meantime I will do what I can to keep a balanced life.

For myself, that is all I can do in regards to things having meaning. It seems to be a personal thing and what may hold meaning for me, may not for another.

I would agree in some ways it is connecting deeper with myself. It is also opening up to what may come. This can be a bit of a struggle for me, but at times have to break down the self made walls and be open to Spirit communicating possibly in ways I did not notice.

I feel can not dictate how another should feel and each may find ones own way through the periods of change.

Yes, for me, can only do what I can at present. The past has brought the lessons needed at the time. Life is an on going process, IMO.

Perhaps being communicated in ways not accustomed to. Just sharing a thought here.

I too go through periods of feeling a little lost in it all. Find at times to deal with the life here.

Spirit for me is always present sometimes it speaks loud and at other times very subtle. Even when just going through the day to day tasks.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Wish you the best
Old 18-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Guide

Thank you Moonglow. I guess remaining aware and open to whatever happens is a good way forward. I've been meditating morning and evening and it really does help. In the past I've intended to do it rather halfheartedly at times i.e I would sit and attempt to meditate all the while using it as an excuse to let my mind go wild. Lol. But sitting with genuine intent to focus on being in silence makes a difference. I don't berate myself for having thoughts - that's natural - but I am focusing on the silence beyond them, really focusing. That is my only achor at present. Hopefully in time more will become clear.