Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 14-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Master
The coming ice age

As I've been saying for some time...man-made- global warming is nonsense!

The truth is that temperatures on earth are controlled by sun cycles...not by CO2 emissions...cow farts... or anything else here on earth that we can control.

The sun goes through regular cycles of varying solar output...hotter for periods....cooler for periods.

While the media has been quaking about global warming and the earth getting hotter....the truth is that since a peak in 1997...1998...global temperatures have been slowly falling.

Now the last two or three years we are seeing snow in places that lie between the tropic of Cancer and the tropic of Capricorn....that's the tropics!!! ......Like Hawaii and the Sahara desert

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/10/1...r-climate-cold

And record levels of ice at the poles

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...f-record-highs

Winters all over the world have been colder and more harsh the last few years.

Why is this worrying????

Because historically colder periods have always been harder on human being then warmer periods. As far as I'm concerned...bring on the heat!!!
Are there problems for humans associated with warmer periods? Some, but not really all that bad.

Colder periods on the other hand are so much worse for the human species.
The last major period we had of reduced solar output (known as the maunder minimum) happened from 1645 to 1715 and was at times exacerbated by natural events such as volcanic activity.

Global temperatures dropped and the effect on the human population was profound!
Crops failed and millions starved to death!

See "mini ice age" for reference on this period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

So now it looks again as if we are heading into a long predicted period of reduced solar activity......

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...little-ice-age

This is scary stuff....because as I said...historically cold times are always harder on us than warmer periods are!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Knower
Co2 caused Global Warming is real, and is happening now. The sudden rise in the Earth surface temperatures are well documented. Natural cycles are much slower. See the TWC Video below. The record polar ice myth is Fake news.

https://weather.com/science/environm...ears-before-it
Old 17-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Co2 caused Global Warming is real, and is happening now. The sudden rise in the Earth surface temperatures are well documented. Natural cycles are much slower. See the TWC Video below. The record polar ice myth is Fake news.

https://weather.com/science/environm...ears-before-it

The record polar ice came straight from NASA....its not fakenews....the earth is in fact cooling off

Old 20-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Master
NOAA ....National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration....a US government agency has been caught yet again deleting or changing information relating to climate change and the fact that there is NO global warming...and that the earth is in fact cooling off!!!!

Of course you wont find this information in the mainstream media because it doesn't fit their political climate change narrative...and o they just don't talk about it!

To quote the article:
"This is a scandal. NOAA’s climate gatekeepers are political activists not honest scientists and the U.S. taxpayer has no business funding their propaganda."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-of-existence/

Old 20-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Knower
Go with the spin and conspiracy all you like. Maybe that is easier to understand than science. I know. It is harder to understand the science. But look at the whole picture. Understand the dynamics of our atmosphere.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Go with the spin and conspiracy all you like. Maybe that is easier to understand than science. I know. It is harder to understand the science. But look at the whole picture. Understand the dynamics of our atmosphere.

What I'm talking about IS science. ......its the global warming nonsense that is conspiracy theory.

Old 20-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Master

I do believe what people really are talking about is an upcoming solar bast, or whatever gibberish is used in this kind of stuff
Old 20-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I do believe what people really are talking about is an upcoming solar bast, or whatever gibberish is used in this kind of stuff

It's known as the Maunder Minimum.......it is a cyclical reduction in solar output that leads to lower temperatures on earth and is a direct cause of the last mini ice age a few hundred years ago .....

We are heading into one now and global temperatures have been slowly lowering the last few years as evidenced by increases in polar ice, snow in the tropics which we've had for the last 3 seasons and harsher winters...which we've also had.

It is expected that we will start see fuller effects of this coming solar minimum somewhere between 2030 and 2050.

Old 20-02-2018, 09:28 PM
Master

Nope what I am talking about is something that is suspected to happen in latest 2024, and is something that happen just so once in awhile in many thousands of years... and is on some sort of solar clock... and what happens is tied to consciousness because of how the sun is truly wired
Old 21-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Nope what I am talking about is something that is suspected to happen in latest 2024, and is something that happen just so once in awhile in many thousands of years... and is on some sort of solar clock... and what happens is tied to consciousness because of how the sun is truly wired

interestingly enough, I had heard that god sleeps - and then we get things like the dark ages because he isn't around to keep the worst from happening lol. Next bedtime is around 2024 or 2025 from what I was told... hadn't thought of THAT in a long time