Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 14-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Shamanic Awakening?

Okay so im not sure what is happening but on and off ive had periods of very very high mental or emotional energy that feel like they are at the intensity level of a mushroom trip without being on anything except a tiny bit of seroquel. i laid in the middle of a field when i was panicking and let go and was shown (feeling wise) that i was the formation of a spiral or its center eye. and at that moment it felt almost at the peak of a psychedelic trip but only for a minute or so. since then all these connections between absolutely EVERYTHING have been happening. and the more i look into them the crazier the energy becomes and the amount of spiritual information about everything flowing to me.. i try to dance and sing and sometimes that calms it other times it arrouses it. meditation helps a bit but only if i can let go and empty the mind. its like the mind wants to take over and make it into a spiritual head trip and when that happens it gets increasingly more intense and harder to deal with and i feel super ungrounded and unable to get grounded. at times ive felt like i might not be okay and have to go to a hospital. im trying to stay positive though and hold on but this is really a lot to deal with and i have no one whose a shaman or anyone totalk to whose even a very positive person. i have a friend who is an alcoholic and a mother in the psychward. neither of whom i feel are good right now to be around. does anyone have any advice beyond the things ive mentioned or can possibly connect me online with an authentic shaman from an indigenous tribe or someone close to that in level of knowledge?
Old 15-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Master
My teacher is a shamanic Reiki healer. Maybe Google that specifically.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Valerian

Have you been able to find help with this, justinkl74?

I not, I would very much like to communicate with you.