Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Life Path 11 -- purpose?

Hi everyone! I've tried reading up on 11's purpose - what they're meant to do here on Earth - but every answer seems to be relatively vague. I'm getting themes of love, higher energy channeling and spiritual guides, but never 'instructions' on how to go about that.

How do they execute this? Is there a specific path they need to follow to manifest their purpose?
Thank you very much :)
Old 29-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Master

People manifest their purposes in vastly different ways. My parents both have the life path 11, and they live very simple lives taking care of each other and our family.

Others might choose to do things on a larger scale and for larger numbers of people.

People should find what they are passionate about and try to pursue that. There's no "right or wrong."
Old 03-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Guide
Master number eleven, the spiritual messenger, is known for being psychic, sensitive, insightful, and intuitive.
The symbolism of numerology number eleven is represented best by an angel. Angels are heavenly creatures that are blessed with the ability to offer insights. Many are known as God’s messengers and as such they communicate universal messages. The spiritual messengers are usually considered a gift to their friends, romantic partners, and at times their community.
Positive Personality Aspects of Numerology Number 11
The numerology number eleven is one of the special numbers known as a master number. As a master number this number vibrates at a higher frequency than other numbers. As such, there is a great deal of power that comes with this master number. It is largely due to this power that many master number elevens achieve some sort of fame (though not always on a large scale) during their lifetime.
In order for master number eleven to make the most of its power the person wielding it will need to focus a great deal on self mastery and perfecting their talents, skills, and abilities. Like the one, there is natural leadership ability, and like the two there is a need to find and bring balance to others.
In numerology, the number eleven is known for their strong sensitivity and empathic ability along with a high level of intuitive perception. These individuals are here to inspire others and they usually do this by offering the information and messages that their guides, higher self, and inner voice provides. They are here to uplift humanity, and that’s a very difficult role to fulfill, but one which brings with it a great deal of both external and internal reward.
From an astrological perspective this number is like combining the long term and often prophetic vision of Sagittarius with the humanitarian efforts of Aquarius. To learn about the number eleven is to learn about peace. Numerology number eleven is about learning to both bring peace to other people and find inner peace. In addition to learning about peace, those studying the number eleven will find that that this number is associated with daily tests on the concepts of honesty and integrity.
Master number eleven is also filled with dreams and ideals that they seek to put into practice here on the earth plane. In relationships this number usually reverts down to the number two (1 + 1 = 2) and acts like the two, though at times they can be just as spiritually insightful and prophetic with their friends and romantic partners as they can be with the world in general.
Career possibilities for numerology number eleven include minister, psychic, occultist, astrologer, teacher, philosopher, and anything that uses the talents of these professions.

It really about mastering your abilities, you could ask ur guides for guidance as well. I found a website that does a natal chart and tells you what ur actual purpose is free, i will have a look for it and post u the details, it also tells you what karma you have.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Guide
http://www.astrologyonline.eu/Karmic_Astrology.asp

The reports are all free and you can get them in pdf, it may come up that they may harm your computer but they dont iv done many of them.
Old 14-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur-de-Frost
Hi everyone! I've tried reading up on 11's purpose - what they're meant to do here on Earth - but every answer seems to be relatively vague. I'm getting themes of love, higher energy channeling and spiritual guides, but never 'instructions' on how to go about that.

How do they execute this? Is there a specific path they need to follow to manifest their purpose?
Thank you very much :)

11's are the inspired poets, artists, painters, photographers, social workers teachers, performers, musicians...and even politicians ~ they are meant to uplift others through the beauty of their creations. They are meant to reach out to help humankind. People are drawn to them, they are very charismatic and magnetic....they love to be the center of attention, but they are not here for themselves...when they do, they feel drained and lose their power. 11's know when their energy is low, they'll become unreliable, selfish and even irresponsible.

11's can feel scattered and overwhelmed at times, their minds go a mile a minute. Their goal is to stay focused and their energy will propel them forward. Meditating and listening to beautiful music will help them get in touch with their energy. 11's need work where they can work independently or a team member...someone whose part of the decision-making process, or even self-employed. This is because they see far ahead of others and the others with their limited vision could hold 11's back.

Paul McCartney's an 11, so was Whitney Houston and Elvis Presley
Old 19-01-2014, 12:57 PM
LadyTerra

In my Tradition...11 is a Master Number (that is never reduced--during the calculation of your numbers)--it is the number of Ordination.

The Ordained...those chosen to assume the mantle and lead others by example--to teach--to guide--to counsel.

How do we get there--by becoming the dedicate (in whatever Tradition that speaks to us) and studying and practicing and taking responsibility for our Gifts, Thoughts, Words, and Deeds.

(IMHO) this involves going on a journey and becoming The Seeker--doing research--literally and actively going in search of your destiny--at first--it will seem like everywhere you choose to go exploring is all your idea.

However...(eventually) you will begin to see that you are being Guided and have been all along.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Average Joe

My birthdays 1/11 and I see 11 everywhere. I feel like I'm meant to serve a greater purpose in this world. I just don't know what yet. Lol
Old 09-02-2014, 03:09 PM
LadyTerra

Welcome to SF--Average Joe--you will be guided--as time goes on.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

As you may know 11 is associated with Twin Flames and 2011 was kind of a peak year for many meeting, but at the time others were pointing out that it was more symbolic as well, ie like the twin aspects of yourself. That it stands for balance, etc. I was amazed at how it was appearing in my life in the years right before '11/twin meeting. in 2008 I moved to where I went 11 miles on a highway out of town, and pass a mile marker 11 there too, THEN turn off on a rural highway, see a sign for my town 11 miles, AND start at mm 11 on that highway too (my place being at almost mm 22).

It's not my life path # tho. That's not birthday is it? I know also of 2 numbers you arrive at by adding & reducing all the numbers paired with all the consonants in your whole name, then the same for all the vowels. Is one of those considered life path?
Old 09-02-2014, 04:36 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings AstralJane:

The Master Numbers--such as 11, 13, & 22--are not supposed to be reduced--when adding a sequence of numbers--from what I understand.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra