Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 04-04-2011, 08:26 PM
shifty123

Feelings

I don't know about you guys, but when I go my daily scan. If things are going well I actually get a bit of a heavy feeling in the pendulum as I go about my scan.

I get the feeling that something is trying to pull on my pendulum. How's about you guys. Do you get the same sensation?
Old 05-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder
I get a tingling feeling over the part of my body that I scan.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:13 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
I don't know about you guys, but when I go my daily scan. If things are going well I actually get a bit of a heavy feeling in the pendulum as I go about my scan.

I get the feeling that something is trying to pull on my pendulum. How's about you guys. Do you get the same sensation?

Warm greetings, stogey!

The pulling sensation you may be getting is due to the interaction of the pendulum with your subconscious vibrations as well as the vibration of the question you are asking it as it attunes to it. It can appear as a "heavy feeling" as you describe it as it has happened to me in my pendulum work as well.

When one is attuned to the question at hand, this can happen and is good confirmation on that. It can also be indicative that a follow-up question needs to be asked for greater clarification.

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 11-04-2011, 07:51 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Warm greetings, stogey!

The pulling sensation you may be getting is due to the interaction of the pendulum with your subconscious vibrations as well as the vibration of the question you are asking it as it attunes to it. It can appear as a "heavy feeling" as you describe it as it has happened to me in my pendulum work as well.

When one is attuned to the question at hand, this can happen and is good confirmation on that. It can also be indicative that a follow-up question needs to be asked for greater clarification.

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Thank you my day is going quite well. I am becommig more in tune with my pedulum. . I actully have avsmall hernia in my stomach. When ever my stomch gets a little raw from it.Instead of taking aspirin I either use reiki, you know move my hands over the area to manipulate the energy or use my pendulum. Either way they do a very good job relieving discomfort. I am comfortable enough with my pendulum that I'm asing my friends that may have minor ailments such as head aches, pulled muscles, colds. To give me a try and relieving those complaints.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:34 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Thank you my day is going quite well. I am becommig more in tune with my pedulum. . I actully have avsmall hernia in my stomach. When ever my stomch gets a little raw from it.Instead of taking aspirin I either use reiki, you know move my hands over the area to manipulate the energy or use my pendulum. Either way they do a very good job relieving discomfort. I am comfortable enough with my pendulum that I'm asing my friends that may have minor ailments such as head aches, pulled muscles, colds. To give me a try and relieving those complaints.

I'm glad your day is going well! I hope you feel better real soon!

Many blessings to you, dear one!

Deus tecum and my special wishes for a beautiful day!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 14-04-2011, 09:38 AM
shifty123

Actually I needed about 3 or 4 5 minute sessions with my pendulum manipulating the right chakras that manipulated the right body part. I've been symptom free for a week.