Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 24-12-2017, 06:40 AM
Knower

new seeker

I have been in metaphysics for a long time and my life is the living image of how I saw it many years ago. Ha! Like they say watch what you think because you just might get it. Good thing we can change this a bit if we choose or need to.
I am hoping to get to my I AM consciousness and recently got into crystals for some help getting there. I found many people just don't want to hear about spirituality or anything that remotely sounds like religion. Like they say birds of a feather flock together so if your not a bird of their feather then you need find where you can be. So hear I am to learn and maybe even share some of what I have learned in trade for information I can use. Maybe here I will be accepted as another bird of the same feather.
Old 24-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
Hello Open2it and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
hi.............................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Knower
Welcome open2it! Have an anagram alias:

Saewine Makoto Pinetree
= I am Open to It, a new seeker

Saewine: Old English, meaning "sea friend."

Makoto: Japanese, meaning "a true heart."