Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Here for advice and similar encounters

I don't think I've ever introduced myself either. I've sprinkled little bits of info here and there for those who care to piece my story together, but I've never laid out a roadmap.

i have nice ****
Old 17-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Seeker
Hi Leafwhistle!

Wow, what a powerful experience you've had, and I sincerely hope that you've managed to recover as much as possible from that so far. It's hard to say from where all of that manifested, especially given the combination of substances you had in your system at the time it occurred. It's also difficult to interpret without any background on your life experiences (faith, family, relationships, etc.) I would highly recommend that you talk to someone who is trained and experienced in spiritual or psychological counseling (or both, if you can find one) for guidance. Please don't just write this off and bury it as a bad trip, but I don't think you want to do that since you posted it in great detail here.

My wish for you is that you find the healing and understanding from this intense experience, and that it ultimately helps guide you on your life path.