Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
feeling like the world moving is at a different pace as me

Has anyone ever felt like the world is moving at a different pace then you are? From time to time this happens to me. I feel really mentally sharp but i am not me and everything seems to be a little faster. Its hard for me to put into words.

Can anyone explain in simple terms what might be happening.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:07 PM
boshy b. good

Just that what people go on to expression appears to be boss. Dig in with hearken lucky measure. "Don't be sad and you
win." Easy not like to get sad cause all along the good within only has one benefitter at the high and large of stand and
them we believe in too. "So don't be sad and you win."

It's ok.

That's ok.

You can do it!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Master
yes i do i ortn thng im else wear i do lk im stuk in dift tim zon i do or tim warp

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Master
Ok thanks for your help.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Has anyone ever felt like the world is moving at a different pace then you are? From time to time this happens to me. I feel really mentally sharp but i am not me and everything seems to be a little faster. Its hard for me to put into words.

Can anyone explain in simple terms what might be happening.
Hello again, hallow - your response to what I said in the other thread prompted me to do a search for threads you started. I 'see' (though I do not yet have enough clarity to fully 'know') what your 'predicament' is.

From what you say, I 'imagine' you to indeed be 'grounded' (hence more or less 'floating' about) in transcendental 'spirit' - which is a 'good' way to 'be', IMO! From there it may look like 'the world' is (and 'most people' are) careening about in 'crazy' ways, which it is and they are, I think. It's not that they really are 'faster' (as though 'you' are a 'slowpoke'). It is you (your soul) who is traveling at 'the speed of light'. If you are familiar with Einsteins Theory of Relativity, 'clocks' slow down for observers as they travel faster, 'time' itself stops (one just lives 'in the eternal moment') when one is traveling at 'light'-(consciousness!)-speed.

I can appreciate how 'weird' your experience may strike you as being, and so making 'you' out to be. Let me assure you, there is nothing 'wrong' with you, at least as far as I can see.

I am curious to know you 'better' though, so would very much appreciate your sharing your 'story' - what you were like as a 'child' etc. and whatever strikes you as being 'significant' details pertaining to what happened (past tense) and so led to your being the way you are (now).

P.S. If you 'want' to be part of a community, you 'need' to be able to communicate (i.e. share meaningfully). (This pertains to any other 'communicationally challenged' folks out there who may be reading this as well.) I hope you will experience the above 'invite' (to 'tell' your 'story') as a stimulus to embark on such a (timeless! ) journey. Don't worry about doing a 'good' or 'complete' job in said regard. Just write whatever comes to mind, and continue to do so, however clumsily. Adeptitude will eventually develop in said regard, just as you once couldn't but now can easily walk and run in a 'balanced' way.