Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Badcopyinc

What if?

Imagine for just a moment that you've been here walking this earth for 30 thousand yrs.
What could you possibly learn in this single lifetime that you didn't already know from previous lifetimes...
I sat with that thought for months and months. Finally realizing the only thing i can truly learn is how to "be" better.
How to witness better. How to manifest my reality better. How to smile and enjoy the now better.
How to accumulate more memories and lessons from every single experience. Most Importantly how to "be love".

What does it serve me to learn of Atlantis if i was there?
what does it serve me to learn or RA and THOTH, If I drank with them?
What does it serve me to learn of Buddha's teachings if i met him while he walked this earth?
Same as Jesus, anunaki or even the pleadians? I could find the memories in my DNA of everything but what would that serve?
Does knowing any of it help me to experience whats in front of me better?
Does it help me hear the snow falling? Or help me to feel the rain?
Does it help me appreciate the beauty in a genuine smile?
Does it help me to revel in the moments of my children growing up?
Does it help me truly taste, smell, see, hear or feel anything better?

What I've come to is...

Life is to enjoyed
not accomplished.

Life cannot be owned or given, only experienced.
Just as Love cannot be owned or given, only experienced.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:02 AM
boshy b. good

What if we are gold.
What if life is sweet

What if making it in Life is acting a pat On The
Back that life As glass Half full cause We
Say so. And don't we forget it. We are Is
All. We Are gold. We are is all. We are gold.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 17-01-2018 at 03:02 AM.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Lorelyen

Very nice post. This is the sort of questioning that not only clears us of social conditioning but connects up past lives with the depths of our current inner worlds and our ranging through our firmaments.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
How to manifest my reality better. How to smile and enjoy the now better.
Quote:
Most Importantly how to "be love".
Isn't that contradictory? If you are Love then wouldn't you Love either yourself or someone else just the way you/they are, with no thought of 'better'? That would be where the Unconditional part comes in.

How does it serve you/help you to be better, or think that you should be better?

What if we could learn how to unlearn?
Old 17-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Isn't that contradictory? If you are Love then wouldn't you Love either yourself or someone else just the way you/they are, with no thought of 'better'? That would be where the Unconditional part comes in.

How does it serve you/help you to be better, or think that you should be better?

What if we could learn how to unlearn?

my basis for being love.

Love is not a relationship, love is a state of being;
it has nothing to do with anybody else. One is not "in love", one is love.
And of course when one is love, one is in love – but that is an outcome,
a by-product, that is not the source. The source is that one is love

Being better for me personally is exactly what you said.
Unlearning all i was taught that i am by others who don't know who they are.
Being better is just me being me. Me being love.
When i am love i accept all things all people and most importantly i accept i all am not and all that i am.

Unlearning doesn't require learning. It is acceptance of who you're not revealing who you truly are.

And manifesting my reality is accepting all and loving all without expectation of what i want it to be.
when i do this i manifest what i need in my life without effort.

Things that grow can be considered better. I'm not here to be perfect, perfection is boring.
I find beauty in imperfection and chaos, those things lead to growth, I'm here to grow.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:34 PM
boshy b. good

might just need tap on shoulder that life and living are
beautiful and abroad possible, will get there, hang on
Old 17-01-2018, 04:37 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
We are gold.
We here are nothing fool's gold.
[we are] sheer genuine gold

God : that is real.

he says they are gold by intents
and class of intents. so shut up.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 17-01-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
my basis for being love.

Love is not a relationship, love is a state of being;
it has nothing to do with anybody else. One is not "in love", one is love.
And of course when one is love, one is in love – but that is an outcome,
a by-product, that is not the source. The source is that one is love

Being better for me personally is exactly what you said.
Unlearning all i was taught that i am by others who don't know who they are.
That I can run with.

Quote:
Being better is just me being me. Me being love.
When i am love i accept all things all people and most importantly i accept i all am not and all that i am.

Unlearning doesn't require learning. It is acceptance of who you're not revealing who you truly are.

And manifesting my reality is accepting all and loving all without expectation of what i want it to be.
when i do this i manifest what i need in my life without effort.

Things that grow can be considered better. I'm not here to be perfect, perfection is boring.
I find beauty in imperfection and chaos, those things lead to growth, I'm here to grow.
This is where we part company but that's OK too, perhaps the whole point is that we're not clones of each other, if we were then their would be no forum fisticuffs. :-)

Personally, I've spent so long learning who and what I am or am not and dismantling all of that took a little work, granted it began with acceptance but it came to the stage where nothing was as it seemed. It was worth learning how to unlearn, to dismantle everything that had come before and how it was 'manufactured'. The imperfections brought me here and that's perfect.
Old 19-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
That I can run with.

This is where we part company but that's OK too, perhaps the whole point is that we're not clones of each other, if we were then their would be no forum fisticuffs. :-)

Personally, I've spent so long learning who and what I am or am not and dismantling all of that took a little work, granted it began with acceptance but it came to the stage where nothing was as it seemed. It was worth learning how to unlearn, to dismantle everything that had come before and how it was 'manufactured'. The imperfections brought me here and that's perfect.

Feel like were saying the same exact thing.

There's a million ways to get to the top of the mountain. Some realize the mountain isn't real and some don't.

Doesn't matter how you get there. as long as you enjoy the view once you're there.

If you're busy mapping out a right and wrong way from the top your busy not enjoying the view.

Much love!
Old 20-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Feel like were saying the same exact thing.

There's a million ways to get to the top of the mountain. Some realize the mountain isn't real and some don't.

Doesn't matter how you get there. as long as you enjoy the view once you're there.

If you're busy mapping out a right and wrong way from the top your busy not enjoying the view.

Much love!
We are the mountain.

Back atcha.