Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Freddy

My two encounters (Voices and Physical)

1. Voices!

Okay, so I have this thing with voices and it's pretty weird. I have a friend who is pretty spiritual and she has no idea about this. Whenever I am out somewhere, and it's almost usually outside or in a hallway, never in a room, I hear someone calling for me over and over again, thing is, I totally zone out and have no idea they're calling for me.

I carry on walking or standing, whatever I'm doing, oblivious to the fact they're calling me. I can hear them as plain as day, but my brain doesn't register the fact they're calling, as if they're not calling for me directly. During this time, the world goes deadly silent, as in, I can't hear a damn thing... it's almost as if I'm day dreaming, i focus on one thing and stair at it and I stop thinking about stuff... like I'm asleep standing up.

All of a sudden I think "Oh! Someone's calling me" so I spin around and look behind me to see who's calling, obviously, no one is there... but then all of a sudden the world rushes back to me and it's such a rush I have to close my eyes and give my head a little shake to get used to it again.

Now the voices are never the same, I think, I never really pay attention to them. One time the voice sounded almost exactly like my mother's, but different in a way!

I don't believe in God, Angels or Heaven or anything... but I do believe that when we die something has to happen to that energy. Since the law's of physics say that energy cannot just disappear.

2. Ouch!

I've lived in this house since I was 9 months old... and it's been pretty normal. We've always joked about a spirit in the house to explain why the upstairs is always colder than downstairs... heat rises, where the heck does all the heat from downstairs go once it raises to upstairs?! It's a damn mystery.

But I had always really believed there was something up here, because whenever I walk down the stairs I always get this feeling around my shoulders and neck that something is there, making me pull my t-shirt or whatever forward to try and get rid of that feeling.

My friend, same as above, came to visit one time and she left her purse upstairs so she went to go up there, but once she reached the top step she called for me. I walked and went up there and saw all the lights turned off... I figure she was scared of the dark or didn't know where the switches were.

Turns out, she felt a spirit, or something, around the area at the top of the stairs. And she also actually didn't know where the light switches were

I just finished up watching "Most Haunted" on sky, so i was already pretty paranoid about the bumps in the night to begin with! But as I was walking up the steps, to get to my room, I could feel a real tenderness in my cheek. I looked in the mirror in my room, and behold, a big red mark.

Either I hit it somewhere coming up the stairs or the spirit I had always felt in the house socked me one! And I'm pretty sure I didn't hit it. I'm not too worried about it. If, after 20 years, the worst it can do is make my cheek a little sore then I figure I'm pretty safe!

And well, those are my two various encounters. I've had a few more, but the cheek thing happened literally a moment or so ago, and the voice thing has always confused me and made me wonder "*** mate?".

Just looking for some opinions and some insight... and maybe some intresting discussion ^.^
Old 23-08-2006, 02:47 AM
biyu_wolf_77

thats instreastin one thing if energy cant just dissapear and it cant be created then how did this whole lie happen??(physical)

ok on to hauntin my moms house is from the 20's and apparentally when i was younger i thought there was somethin there
so yea kinda neat not really coldspots--unless you count the vent when the ac is on--
with the voice thing ill hear my name not really pay attention to the voice--more where its comin from--and its usially where there are outher people from like the art museum to mall of america i dont think im ever directally alone when it happens (directally like home alone only one in bathroom hall the like) but i guess its happenned enough that im usted to it and dont really think much of it(meanin when i hear it i dont yell out what or the like just look in the direction and see whats there)
Closed Thread