Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 10:36 PM
auricman

Lightbulb VERY Strange

i was just on webcam to someone on msn and she could sence something beind her and hear voices so we turned on her cam and in the doorway behind her we saw a whole lot of differn't strange things that i can't explane :S first i saw some sort of animal like a dog but with a more reptile head. then a little girl, then a little girl on a horse which would turn around and shake its head. then i relaxed more and i saw something taht was just too strange to belive, i saw little animal cartoon characters all packed in close together, things like pokemon or something like them. and was like a animation you might find on the net replaying over and over again, something would go off int oa door then it would do the same again. does anyone konw what the hell i could have seen :S the girl i was talking to could see these things too. i tried to take a picture of it but you couldn't see anything when it wasn't moving, and unfortunatly i don't know how to record what i can see on the cam.

any explaneation anyone???

Last edited by auricman : 02-03-2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:15 AM
homecoming

Hi there,
Its seems you have seen a shape shifting demon, they have yellow or red eyes. They growl and hiss and can reflect all you inner fears to you in an instant. They also work with the reptilian et's who put implants into our etheric aura at the back of the neck. They often come and do adjustments right before a very traumatic experience is about to happen.
Homecoming
Closed Thread