Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Yeah, sticking right out there. I wasn't too keen on his sticking his tongue out like that, I hadn't looked at it again until just now and thinking that 'pompadour' may be a devil's horn or something like that. Nice guy! heehee.

Boldilocks, I can't make out the 2nd face you're talking about. In relation to the top of his head (pompadour protruding), where are the eyes etc.?

I don't know now, Silvergirl! I checked again and didnt see the 2nd face. The first time I checked, I swear, I saw a distinct person's face looking directly at the camera in the background ABOVE the cloudy looking pompador face..lol!

I checked again, and see nothing but just the original face everyone else also sees too. that was strange.

It does look like some sort of entity or soul was having fun with you :-)
Old 17-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Master
It was so spooky not that I was scared, but gosh, such a strong face shape, someone said it looked like Lincoln and now that I'm thinking about it I can see that, too. Very angular face.

Old 18-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Amethyst

Hi SG,

Another great capture!

Sure does look like a main face is profile - and lots of smaller faces making up the larger face.

So many people seem to have experiences in bathrooms!

Thanks for sharing it.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 19-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi SG,

Another great capture!

Sure does look like a main face is profile - and lots of smaller faces making up the larger face.

So many people seem to have experiences in bathrooms!

Thanks for sharing it.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Oh there you are! I expected you to show up here loong time ago, A.

Isn't that one amazing?! I still can't get over it! So cool.

As far as bathrooms, I think it's the mirrors and other shiny surfaces...

Old 27-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Oh there you are! I expected you to show up here loong time ago, A.

Isn't that one amazing?! I still can't get over it! So cool.

As far as bathrooms, I think it's the mirrors and other shiny surfaces...

Hey!

Yes - shiny and reflective surfaces like windows or water on a lake can reveal a whole host of beings.

Had any more visits you’re aware of?

Amethyst x
Old 27-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
He shows up a couple of days later, and so I try and figure out which glassy surface he may be reflecting off of. I partially stood blocking the face, and I put my hand in front of each surface that I thought it was reflecting off of, but it didn't appear to be anything in my bathroom, so I thought maybe something outside, but I couldn't figure it out at all. It's a real puzzle!

Old 27-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Amethyst

Hi SG

I like puzzles. How intriguing.

Perhaps he likes your cooking or something! Wonder if you'll get to the bottom of it?

I've noticed with photos of windows taken outside, that at first glance it appears they are looking out from within but beings can turn out to be reflections from outside reflected back on a window.

Very interesting!

Amethyst x

A few examples of one of my windows - the horizontal lines are a closed wooden blind and the 'reflections' are a curious bunch peering over next door's fence:

Old 01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
papanichols

it's pretty cool. i can see the mans face for sure
Old 22-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Celeste

Definitely looks like Lincoln, lol.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Master
Smile

I realized I screwed up and deleted some pics that I posted ~ people are going to wonder what happened, so I'm going to post the pic again here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo-0364_e1.jpg (40.6 KB, 2 views)