Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
I believe we can learn from everyone. All realities are valid. I am not here to judge. Please don't misunderstand my post. If posting the bible is your dream, then bless you. I hope you find the favor you wish for and gain everlasting life. Love and light Glen

Thank you, but Posting any scriptures isn’t my dream. Posting Jehovah God’s words from the bible is what I am supposed to do as a Christian. Because many might not believe it’s the word of Jehovah God, but mine. And you’re right, we can learn from everyone. As I prayed for Jehovah to find favor in me, so that I may have that gift of life. So have I prayed for others to get to know him ,as they feel they know Jesus. So that they too may have that blessing ,( John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent).take care , peace
Old 04-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf

[I]But being drawn, or lead to what goes against Jehovah God and his son Jesus, Would cause one to lose their life. 2Thess. 2:10-12, isn’t my words, it’s the words of God. So if I choose to believe what’s not true, just because I was raised to believe it. And I refuse to believe the truth once I received it, Then I am to die. So why NOT want the truth , (everyone who believes in a god), and live ,(1Tim. 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth). Than to believe we’re learning right ,( Rom. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge), when we’re really not.

I understand different country have different gods, and the way the worship that god, It doesn’t make it right though. Satan placed false teachings ALL over the earth ,(Rev. 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters). Many ministers are leading their flocks away from gaining life, because they’re not teaching total truth, ( Malachi - 2:8,9 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts. Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law ).

But Jehovah God does makes sure, his world is taught ALL over the earth ,as Jesus commanded ,(Matt. 28:19,20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen). By the time this system ends ,those who are able to get Jehovah God’s word, will get it, Even if they don’t want it ,( Pro. 1:28-30 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof). So there NO excuse for those who REFUSED the truth. peace
[/i]
Old 04-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Master

I understand the viewpoint, but consider the narrowness of it. There have been thousands of religions in the world. What are the chances that you have the correct one? Are you somehow more special than everyone else? It's not uncommon for people to think the exact same way as you. Even Buddhists say their religion is not a religion but is the truth. What is it about being right that is so satisfying? What is lacking in our lives that we feel the need to 'know' more than others do? LOL It's the age old spiritual question.