Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 11-08-2011, 11:08 PM
mel

Question tooth pain

What can I use for severe tooth pain?
Old 12-08-2011, 12:43 PM
mel

Aww nothing?
Old 12-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Master
cloves or oil of cloves. I cant afford a dentist either and am in the same boat.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Sentientno1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
cloves or oil of cloves. I cant afford a dentist either and am in the same boat.

i second the oil of cloves choice. Most drugstores carry it. And tho this doesn't qualify as organic, oragel also helps..
Old 12-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
Would not hurt to try Rescue Remedy.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel
What can I use for severe tooth pain?
I used to soak a cotton ball in mouthwash, ring it out mostly and place it on the area. It's a temp fix though. See your dentist.
Old 13-08-2011, 04:25 PM
mel

Thank you guys alot! I'm going to definitely try these
Old 13-08-2011, 08:42 PM
iolite

Mel...

What is the cause of the toothache? Is the gum swollen and infected? Waterpiking with straight hydrogen peroxide to get rid of any food particles will help a lot. Oregano oil (health food store get the strongest they have) will help heal the infection. My brother who is a lot more braver than I puts the oregano oil in water (2-4 drops). I put it in a capsule and swallow. A couple times a day or more depending on the infection. Take with food so it doesn't irritate the stomach.

Is the tooth cracked or have a cavity? Pick up some Dr. Christopher's Herbal Calcium and take 3-4 twice a day with food. And pick up some alfalfa capsules too. Take 3-4 twice a day with food. Rinse out your mouth thoroughly whenever you eat something acidic -- coffee, oj, tomatoes, etc... I've been giving my dog a tsp of each of those powders using Dr. Christopher's original recipe (his children have altered his formulas that are bottled and sold with his name on them) and within the two months she's been getting it in her food (2x day), the cavity on her right upper back molar is beginning to fill in and the molar on the other side is beginning to remineralize (it was brown -- wasn't tartar, the enamel was gone). If you use his original formulas (I'll tell you what it is in a minute and some links to get them) as well as alfalfa powder (be sure to get organic as Monsanto is now contaminating alfalfa and the food chain with gmo alfalfa) consistently, you can heal your teeth.

Dr. Christopher's Herbal Calcium Formula
6 parts Horstail grass
3 parts oat straw
4 parts comfrey root
1 part lobelia
A part can be any size: 1 tablespoon, 1/4 cup, etc. just use that measurement for each herb. Be sure to get the powdered form as you are going to encapsulate the herb for easy use.

Dr. Christopher believed that alfalfa was chock full of necessary minerals for bones and teeth.

Now where to get the herbs? Mountain Rose Herbs is a trusted source and was recommended to me. http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

Herbs First has many of Dr. Christopher's original formulas in powdered and cut and sifted form. They have his calcium formula in a powder form. But it is pound quantity and is $50. You can order smaller quantities of the herbs individually at Mountain Rose Herbs if money is an issue.
http://www.herbsfirst.com/ChristopherBulkFormulas.html Herbs First also has powdered alfalfa. http://herbsfirst.com/singlebulkA.html

You can pick up a capsule machine on Amazon, as well as gelatin capsules. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...filler&x=0&y=0 "000" size capsules is the largest. "0" is the capsule size that is most commonly used and is smaller. The size you get is up to you, it all depends on whether you want to swallow a lot of capsules or fewer. Just make sure you buy the right size of capsules for your machine.

I own the Cap-M-Quik machine, because it will fill 50 capsules at a time. I think the Capsule Machine only does 25, you'll have to check on that. Fill as many as you can at one time. I just filled 200 for my hubs, as he has many cavities.
Old 28-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Twinflamefound

I don't know how severe your pain is, but every now and then I get coconut oil, which is more like a solid oil, and use it as a mouth wash for 15 minutes or so. It's actually an old method called oil pulling, used for many different ailments