Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Need Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Obviously , NOT always. See the OP's post, the subject of this thread.

I got the "obsivously" part of your reply to my comments, howver, I'm going to need you to copy and paste specifically what your refering too beyond that. Thx.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I got the "obsivously" part of your reply to my comments, howver, I'm going to need you to copy and paste specifically what your refering too beyond that. Thx.

r6
You're "going to need" me to ...

Anyway, here it is:
"the answer pops in my mind before I finish formulating my question"
Old 30-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Obviously , NOT always. See the OP's post, the subject of this thread.
Actually r6 is correct.

An "experience" is both physical and mental, with the physical providing the framework for the mental. Our mental connection with life is interpretive, based on physical experience, with the the mental assumptions following closely behind this experience.

Now, you seemed to have overlooked something quite obvious in your original post.

For example, you said:
"As such, this thought-form can be answered before the words are spoken."

The thought forms and the words are all coming from the same place. So why wouldn't the two tend to interplay quite freely? Our conscious self is a direct projection of our unconscious framework-of-assumptions. A conscious thought can not exist without the unconscious underpinning. Your conscious and unconscious selves are both dancing on the same floor to a tune they've been working on since day-one of this lifetime.

As to neurons as part of our heart, it's been noted that if collected there's about a walnut sized collection to be found. There are also neurons in our guts, at the lower part of our spine (our brains tell our legs to walk, but it's the neurons in our lower spine that actually coordinate the process of one foot in front of the other). Researchers are finding neurons throughout most regions of our bodies so our brains are not the only part of us that's generally observing and coordinating.
Old 30-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Actually r6 is correct.

An "experience" is both physical and mental, with the physical providing the framework for the mental. Our mental connection with life is interpretive, based on physical experience, with the the mental assumptions following closely behind this experience.

Now, you seemed to have overlooked something quite obvious in your original post.

For example, you said:
"As such, this thought-form can be answered before the words are spoken."

The thought forms and the words are all coming from the same place. So why wouldn't the two tend to interplay quite freely? Our conscious self is a direct projection of our unconscious framework-of-assumptions. A conscious thought can not exist without the unconscious underpinning. Your conscious and unconscious selves are both dancing on the same floor to a tune they've been working on since day-one of this lifetime.

As to neurons as part of our heart, it's been noted that if collected there's about a walnut sized collection to be found. There are also neurons in our guts, at the lower part of our spine (our brains tell our legs to walk, but it's the neurons in our lower spine that actually coordinate the process of one foot in front of the other). Researchers are finding neurons throughout most regions of our bodies so our brains are not the only part of us that's generally observing and coordinating.
I disagree with your considerations, but don't intend to argue further.
Old 30-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Anyway, here it is:"the answer pops in my mind before I finish formulating my question"

Thx baro-san.

1} As OB states, mental concepts via the thought process, stem from our experiences,

2} I believe in your given statement above , that, that person{ OP? } did formulate the question, even if that don't think they did. Or not aware that they did. The mind plays tricks on his many times, just as vision and shadows play tricks on what we believe we saw, or did not see.

Just because something happens so quickly we arent really aware of it, does not mean it did not occur. Just seems that way.

Ex there is those people recounted stories where somebodys relative, or spouse, died while in another state, or other side of the world and they knew it instantaneously.

Even if there was some kind of a transfer of thought at speed-of-radiation, around the world or through the Earth, it still takes some time irrespective of how short the time period.

Radios waves bounce of clouds and recall hearing on AM or Fm radio in car of my cousin, tunes from my home state a 1000 miles away, because of the cloud cover.

The latter is not that relevant just and aside tidbit that took me years before I understood. Yes the radio station in my home state was very powerful also.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I disagree with your considerations, but don't intend to argue further.
Now that's a funny reply. I suspect that you're saying this because you're at a loss as to how this all works. There's much more to this stuff than simply passing impressions.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Thx baro-san.

1} As OB states, mental concepts via the thought process, stem from our experiences,

Agreed! Otherwise babies would be talking and walking without any need to learn how to. We are involved in a system of complex orientation that's derived from our experience since birth. It is "always" experience first then impressions closely follow. Just because an impression seems unique on the face of it there would need to be a context in which that impressions occurs. Otherwise it would pass by us without notice. :)
Old 01-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)
Old 01-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

. .
Old 01-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
. “Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon .

So how does this fit with your earlier reply when you stated:

"I disagree with your considerations, but don't intend to argue further."

It would seem that you view any countering or differing observations as an "argument", and not as a means of expanding ones view in order to entertain contrasting or more encompassing possibilities. In which case you're not "weighing and considering" but instead are moving closer toward the position of "belief and taking your impressions for granted". tsk tsk tsk. :)