Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-07-2016, 06:36 AM
Master
The Path

You are your own path and what you do daily, how you think, feel, what you say, and do everyday, is how you walk your path.
The path of life is not in a book or a religious concept, it is not what others say to me, or the ideals that I think are spiritual.
The path I walk is that which I actually do daily in thought, in word, and in my actions.

The path is not an act, but advancement on the path does require practice. There is no right way or wrong way, there is just your way.
An your way may be a way which you have chosen or it may be a way that has chosen you. What gets in the way of your way is the way.
Obstacles and mistakes are lessons to be learned and once learned will advance us on the path.

There is no better time than now because when you wake up tomorrow it will be now; it is always now, and kicking the can down the road
is just another way of saying “I’m not ready for this.” But the fact is we were born ready for this, we were born to make manifest the Glory of God
which is within us, we were born to be instruments of a greater and larger presence than our own ego.

The journey takes us through all of that which we have stuffed down in ourselves, all that in our unknowing we pushed down deep inside ourselves.
Those things which we would rather not deal with, which we would rather not face, we come face to face with in our journey of spiritual development.
We transform our demons into angels as they teach us things about ourselves and help in freeing us from the bondage which they once held over us.

It is a drama, a play, where our attitude is the director, our imagination suggests the scenery, and memory suggests the script.
Focused or not our attention is the driver, intuition our advisor, and we are animated custodians of universal will. In one lifetime
a person plays many parts but all of the parts they play are only supporting roles for the main character.

You, without any labels regarding who “you” are; that which looks out of the eyes, thinks the thoughts, says the words, feels,
and asks what am I beyond the labels, names and such. That is the main character in this play, presented with the gift of experience.
Experiences which we may call “good” or “bad” but nonetheless gifts which have the potential to help us grow ourselves.
This is the path; it is how you unfold yourself an bring what is deep within to the surface. Life is not what you do rather life is what you are.

The path is sometimes narrow with very few options, and sometimes the path is very broad, like a four lane superhighway, with lots of options.
Once the door to a greater reality is opened there is no going back; you can not put the genie back in the bottle. Ignorance may be bliss
but ignorance can also be so painful, and there is a bliss in a growing awareness which is infinitely greater than any bliss which can be
found in ignorance. Our inheritance is much greater than anything which we can imagine. Human life is a gift which comes nicely
wrapped in a package; but we have to go beyond the wrappings, go into the package, to behold the true gift.

Namaste
Old 12-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Master
So what is you as the true gift that your trying to show beyond a package?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
The package is as a box and “the true gift” arises outside of the box, and being outside of the box it
does not conform to the package or its wrappings. It is outside of the box transcending words and thoughts
but undoubtedly and definitely it is “the true gift.”

This is why most spiritual teachings and religious literature speaks in parables and metaphors. Because any
direct description falls short of accuracy. This is why we have so many different spiritual an religious groups all
speaking about the same thing but using different words and rituals.

Some call it spirit, some call it soul, some call it consciousness, some call it unconditional love, some call it divine light,
some call it the true gift, or whatever they want to call it, but it is beyond words and thoughts. It is “holy,” as in “hollowed
be thy name,” that which is consecrated and set apart from.

Words and thoughts by their very nature are limited to their definition but “the true gift” is unlimited and can not be defined.
Totally free an unbound by any constraints, invaluable, and every human being has this gift. This is the beauty of the gift;
anyone can have it but no one can truly describe it.

The human mind can not imagine anything that is not in a box, or framed by words. The human mind can not imagine infinity;
that which has no beginning or ending. The actual journey outside of the box is much more dynamic than any words or thoughts
can describe; including the descriptions I've shared here. Nonetheless, I share them as a means of inspiration.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The package is as a box and “the true gift” arises outside of the box, and being outside of the box it
does not conform to the package or its wrappings. It is outside of the box transcending words and thoughts

This is why most spiritual teachings and religious literature speaks in parables and metaphors. Because any
direct description falls short of accuracy. This is why we have so many different spiritual an religious groups all

Some call it spirit, some call it soul, some call it consciousness, some call it unconditional love, some call it divine light,
some call it the true gift, or whatever they want to call it, but it is beyond words and thoughts. It is “holy,” as in “hollowed

Words and thoughts by their very nature are limited to their definition but “the true gift” is unlimited and can not be defined.
Totally free an unbound by any constraints, invaluable, and every human being has this gift. This is the beauty of the gift;

The human mind can not imagine anything that is not in a box, or framed by words. The human mind can not imagine infinity;
that which has no beginning or ending. The actual journey outside of the box is much more dynamic than any words or thoughts
can describe; including the descriptions I've shared here. Nonetheless, I share them as a means of inspiration.

So who are you then in all this?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Guide

Quote:

Once you have the gift, how does it impact or affect you and your life?
Old 12-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
So who are you then in all this?

You are not a "what" or a "who," you are not a thing or a label; these are all concepts
generated right here in this "physical" realm of name and form, and what we are is beyond that.
Tell me, what language do you think they speak in the afterlife? Is it English, German, Polish, do you
think they have divided sections according to religion, etc. Do Christians go to a different place after
their human death than does Buddhists, or Hindus? Is the afterlife fragmented into ethnic and racial
groups like it is here on earth? All I can say that is not my experience. Life is not a concept to be labeled
and separated out from other things. When we have a fragmented view of life we want to put a name on
each fragment and call it by that name, but in my opinion life is holistic and beyond words.
We label things as a means to put a handle on them an attempt to grasp them,
but this is something which can be experienced but not grasped. As Taoism teaches, "nothing in the universe
is what we call it here on Earth." Therefore I can not answer your question because anything I call it
is but a concept, a box which I have placed life in. But thank you for playing.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
Once you have the gift, how does it impact or affect you and your life?

Your perception and experience of life undergoes an incredible dynamic metamorphosis; like a caterpillar
turning into a butterfly, and even more dynamic than that. At minimum it confirms that there is life beyond
this physical existence and your fear of death dissipates.

More down to Earth, you will still make mistakes although your guidance system is greatly enhanced. You will
feel protected and much more creative. There is a sense of unparalleled clarity, as your view is not obstructed
by thought. In many ways you become transparent.

If you are true to your core you radiate love an light and people are drawn to you. In a dark room you can see
as clearly as if the lights were on because your aura lights the room for you. Your insights are deepened and
you have access to a seemingly unending reservoir of wisdom.

I might say that different people experience different things, but most talk about the unconditional intoxicating
love, or bliss, which they experience and the oneness which they feel with all things. For sure you understand and
experience how you are never alone.

Speaking strictly of myself; my wants and needs have substantially diminished, as I feel absolutely fulfilled most days.
I can not describe all of the attributes of the gift because upon experiencing the gift you continue to grow into
a greater reality with attributes which could not have been anticipated. I am still growing.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
You are not a "what" or a "who," you are not a thing or a label; these are all concepts
generated right here in this "physical" realm of name and form, and what we are is beyond that.
Tell me, what language do you think they speak in the afterlife? Is it English, German, Polish, do you
think they have divided sections according to religion, etc. Do Christians go to a different place after
their human death than does Buddhists, or Hindus? Is the afterlife fragmented into ethnic and racial
groups like it is here on earth? All I can say that is not my experience. Life is not a concept to be labeled
and separated out from other things. When we have a fragmented view of life we want to put a name on
each fragment and call it by that name, but in my opinion life is holistic and beyond words.
but this is something which can be experienced but not grasped. As Taoism teaches, "nothing in the universe
is what we call it here on Earth." Therefore I can not answer your question because anything I call it

So what you are cannot be named/labelled simply because you relate yourself as something beyond this realm of being.

Do you believe that you were given this body and all that comes with it, for the only purpose of understanding yourself as a spirit being without name and form? That the body and all that comes with it is irrelevant to your being a whole and complete given gift?

I wasn't playing I was being genuine in my asking.

Life is holistic. Yes I agree and we are part of life. And you show yourself only as you see yourself in part as life in you as far as I can see.

Through this body, through your eyes, your hands, your feet that walk this earth, you come to know all this, you type with your hands, you use everything in you thus far to relate all this you believe in and convey as you. Yet it doesn't show you fully aware in this light of you being here and now as you are complete? Why is that? Because you have decided your more than any of this? Yet it is you deciding all this through this body and all connected to it.

Have you become aware that the fear of death and the fear of life are so deeply entwined?

Confirmation of life beyond is to settle the fear of getting on with your life and not fear the unknown?

In the rise and ascension to greater heights the nature of the real world learning becomes a continuous application to the reality of what you face beyond all this your showing here.

Life goes on. :)

Old 13-07-2016, 02:20 AM
Guide

Quote:
Your perception and experience of life undergoes an incredible dynamic metamorphosis; like a caterpillar
turning into a butterfly, and even more dynamic than that. At minimum it confirms that there is life beyond
this physical existence and your fear of death dissipates.

More down to Earth, you will still make mistakes although your guidance system is greatly enhanced. You will
feel protected and much more creative. There is a sense of unparalleled clarity, as your view is not obstructed
by thought. In many ways you become transparent.

If you are true to your core you radiate love an light and people are drawn to you. In a dark room you can see
as clearly as if the lights were on because your aura lights the room for you. Your insights are deepened and
you have access to a seemingly unending reservoir of wisdom.

I might say that different people experience different things, but most talk about the unconditional intoxicating
love, or bliss, which they experience and the oneness which they feel with all things. For sure you understand and
experience how you are never alone.

Speaking strictly of myself; my wants and needs have substantially diminished, as I feel absolutely fulfilled most days.
I can not describe all of the attributes of the gift because upon experiencing the gift you continue to grow into
a greater reality with attributes which could not have been anticipated. I am still growing.
I've heard similar things from others many times and to be honest, the human being is not slow to grab onto something if there is an amazing pay-off and we haven't. Why is that?
Old 13-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
This isn't how you experience it though, is it?
Quote:
It seems you, and others, use the afterlife to negate this life. Each of you are still a human being just like everyone else. It could be that your fear has dissipated and has changed your perspective of life but it isn't a perspective that unites humanity. It just serves to separate us even more which is the total opposite of the promise spirituality makes.