Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Master

Hi cdoliveira,

Suggesting this ancient formula, if possible:
...solvitur ambulando quotidie...
~ J
Old 09-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Kundalini awakening

Hi Cdloveria, I just read your post and you sound exactly like I did about a couple years ago. I was pretty happy with life when it came to friends, loved ones but I always knew there was more to life so I spent a lot of time alone in my room reading and doing spirituality research. At the same time I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, but I did know I did now want to work a 9-5 job for some ** coorporation!

Fast forward a couple years (I just turned 30) All my research and desire to find out what life life purpose is led me to have and amazing kundalini awakening experience! Im about 7 months into it and all of my questions have ben answered! If you want to figure out you life purpose there are certain things I can share with you that will lead you in the right direction!

I am a completely different person that i was even 2 years ago. One you have a Kundalini awakening your entire mindset changes and you are no longer confused. Let me know if you would like some guidance!

and no I'm not trying to charge you anything lol.

Warm Regards,

Immanuel
Old 09-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Newbie ;)

kundalini?

Hi Cdloveria, I just read your post and you sound exactly like I did about a couple years ago. I was pretty happy with life when it came to friends, loved ones but I always knew there was more to life so I spent a lot of time alone in my room reading and doing spirituality research. At the same time I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, but I did know I did now want to work a 9-5 job for some ** corporation!

Fast forward a couple years (I just turned 30) All my research and desire to find out what life purpose is led me to have and amazing kundalini awakening experience! I’m about 7 months into it and all of my questions have ben answered! If you want to figure out you life purpose there are certain things I can share with you that will lead you in the right direction!

I am a completely different person that i was even 2 years ago. One you have a Kundalini awakening your entire mindset changes and you are no longer confused. Let me know if you would like some guidance!
Old 09-07-2016, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

For myself t was all about self-awareness. I kinda felt like life was rushing past me and it seemed I couldn't feel it anymore. It took quite some time to realize that I needed to train myself to be present in the moment, to celebrate each little thing and I needed to learn to listen to myself, which also meant to be honest with myself and others. Also, I needed to let go of expectations. They have a tendency to lead you away from what is important to you and cause trouble. I don't know if this makes any sense but this worked for me. Everything else just fell into place.
Old 13-07-2016, 04:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDivine
Hi Cdloveria, I just read your post and you sound exactly like I did about a couple years ago. I was pretty happy with life when it came to friends, loved ones but I always knew there was more to life so I spent a lot of time alone in my room reading and doing spirituality research. At the same time I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, but I did know I did now want to work a 9-5 job for some ** coorporation!

Fast forward a couple years (I just turned 30) All my research and desire to find out what life life purpose is led me to have and amazing kundalini awakening experience! Im about 7 months into it and all of my questions have ben answered! If you want to figure out you life purpose there are certain things I can share with you that will lead you in the right direction!

and no I'm not trying to charge you anything lol.

Warm Regards,

Immanuel

Hi Immanuel,

Your is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing it :)

Yeah I feel really lost. I have good friends, a good life, bf and I just rented a house so everything is supposed to be good - expect I feel I am wasting my life away working for the same company 9 hours everyday and I don't even earn a good salary. I am turning 25 and I am starting to worry about my future. I don't know what to do with my life. I just did a online depression test and it said I have moderate/severe depression. I am a happy person and I treat everybody with respect and I am always smiling but the truth is - this is going to sound harsh - I don't feel like living anymore. If life is ONLY what I've been experiencing so far I would prefer to not live anymore. I don't think about suicide but I would be happy if my life just ended. I have the feeling that my job is the main reason why I am so unhappy but I don't want to blame on it only - I know it is probably my fault and I am the one who should be looking for the answers (well that's what I am trying to do isn't it? :/)
Old 13-07-2016, 04:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna
For myself t was all about self-awareness. I kinda felt like life was rushing past me and it seemed I couldn't feel it anymore. It took quite some time to realize that I needed to train myself to be present in the moment, to celebrate each little thing and I needed to learn to listen to myself, which also meant to be honest with myself and others. Also, I needed to let go of expectations. They have a tendency to lead you away from what is important to you and cause trouble. I don't know if this makes any sense but this worked for me. Everything else just fell into place.

I guess you are right, Ragna. Thanks for sharing it. Hopefully I will feel better soon :)
Old 13-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Seeker

Perhaps you could slow down a little to get more perspective. Hopefully, at 25, there is a lot of life in you to emerge.

There's been striving, searching, doing. One alternative is to allow yourself to be found, unique human being that you are, in moments of space and silence. Trusting that glimpses of joy and peace, when they do arrive, unbidden, will show you the right orientation for you.

Best wishes.