Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-10-2011, 10:32 AM
1being

expert omcasey1

i delight in her

http://youtu.be/SOULng6EKPI
Out of Body Experience- New Levels of Connectivity and Information
Old 23-10-2011, 12:31 PM
1being

quantum physics is REALM ... reflection of "real world".

Last edited by 1being : 23-10-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:49 PM
1being

now i have "earth angel"

"singing" in my head.
Old 24-10-2011, 04:40 PM
1being

for you, omcasey1 ~

"and the man with the golden gun, thinks he knows so much - thinks he knows so much"

http://youtu.be/TVNK2bxRdgs
Tori Amos Cornflake Girl karaoke version
Old 24-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Interesting. I know omcasey. Not personally, but she's a member of another forum that I moderate at.
Old 24-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Humm

I'sa gonna have to check this out!
Old 24-10-2011, 05:35 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Interesting. I know omcasey. Not personally, but she's a member of another forum that I moderate at.

i haven't watched all of her videos on youtube .. in fact, i found myself NOT watching because of the effect / affect. it's really weird for me, listening to her.

i *did* watch her 10/22 video and it "propelled" me. when she pauses ... i have the WEIRDEST "reaction" or response. i can barely articulate it.
Old 26-10-2011, 09:21 PM
omcasey

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for sharing my recent video, 1being, I am pleased to hear the relays have such a beneficial effect on you. Your openness is of course the key .

Squatchit,
Where do you moderate?
Old 26-10-2011, 10:08 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by omcasey
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for sharing my recent video, 1being, I am pleased to hear the relays have such a beneficial effect on you. Your openness is of course the key .

Squatchit,
Where do you moderate?

i've shared here because you are, in my eyes - true expert. :)

yes - my openness does seem to be something that quite "matters".

watching your most recent video, i was truly "moved" and felt an overwhelming relation or, "correlation". i cannot exactly explain it - thus, taking it here, a sort of place for me to "work it out" for myself. your record keeping is video / visual - mine is verbal, type-print.

i actually fear a little, the videos ... not sure how they'll effect me lol. necessary to say ... i suppose some people might feel the same about reading some of my posts.