Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Knower
Second opinion on celtic cross spread? ("Will I get interview for job?")

I applied for a new job at work.

My astrological solar return for this year is promising for a career change and I have good relations with everyone in the department I am applying for. I have comparable experience with the job tasks... but not those identical tasks, so I have a shot at the job but it is not a slam dunk that I will get it.

I asked my tarot cards the question of, "Will I get an interview?" and the cards I received in the celtic cross were alarming. I didn't expect such a loud answer.

My take on the spread is that the answer is "No" or "Not happening now" but I would love second opinions, and please don't sugar coat what you see. I am a very optimistic person and if the answer to this is no I will turn my focus elsewhere. :)

Here are the cards I received to the question of "Will I get an interview?"

Celtic Cross layout

1.) Death (reversed)
2.) 3 of Swords (reversed)
3.) 10 of Swords
4.) 9 of Cups (reversed)
5.) The Tower
6.) 5 of Cups (reversed)
7.) 3 of Cups (reversed)
8.) Ace of Cups
9.) 4 of Swords (reversed)
10.) 8 of Swords

Last edited by AriesIntrovert : 24-10-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Master
I am bad at guessing card positions with different spreads. But looking from this it feels to me that you have gone through a change, loss of self, or health in some way and it's not the same for you to connect to your confidence/ fire as it were earlier ( Four of swords ) You want to make a change, take initiative when things have been stubbornly the same for a while ( Death reversed ) and are ready to go against the grain a bit right now ( Three of swords reversed )which isn't bad. Although health , healing, recovery should be your prime focus overall. You need more strength, perhaps finding someone to talk to/ counselor for a short while to give you support/ structure as it is much needed health wise for speedy changes ( Ten of swords ) feels like you were unable to bring yourself out from a strange loop in the past , and that energy is also found somewhere with the Eight of swords here. Health should be focus for you right now. Just accept the feeling of change you have had, acknowledge that change, to let go of the grip or any residual feelings of past.
Whatever you do, don't neglect your health.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Wow. All Cups and Swords apart from a couple of Majors. That's pretty unusual for that many cards, or at least, I've never seen it before.

Best of luck
Old 26-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Knower
CFO has a family emergency today... I think my original read on the tarot cards is correct that an interview is a no (at least in the foreseeable future).

I will have to wait and see what else unfolds.