Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Moon Willow

Sending my love to you MissVirgo.

My daughter was still-born at 27 weeks, and they also made me carry her for a week before I went into labour so I know how hard this time is for you. I know that you are going through a terrible time at the moment but just thought I could send a little bit of light to you.

Before I knew anything was wrong, my daughter came to me in 2 dreams and showed me why she decided not to come through this time (she had a severe form of spinabifida and her best-case scenario wasn't good). I feel her around me lots and now that I've accepted the situation and made good progress in my healing journey she comes back to me in dreams. Quite a few people have told me that she is in-training and in the future will be working with me to help other people who need a little guidance in their healing process.

Earlier this year when I found out our good friends baby has lost his battle with a heart problem I heard a little voice in my ear "I'm holding his hand mummy" which was a beautiful moment in such a difficult time.

Now 3 years have passed I can honestly say that even though this was the hardest and saddest thing I could ever imagine happening that I have learnt so much, it has made me a much better person and opened up many new opportunites for me. I know it doesn't feel like it now but just thought I would share so you do know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even though you probably can't see it right now.

And a service is a wonderful idea. We had a very low-key one for our daughter and it was great to have a chance to say "see you for now" and have all your support people around you. Also, friends and family are also greiving for your baby and for you so it can be nice for them too. We were blown away when we had over a 100 people show up, weren't expecting many.

I found reading Doris Stoke's book very comforting - if you don't know already Doris Stokes was a brilliant Medium who also had a young son pass over.

Sorry, my post is a bit over the place but just wanted to send you and your family my love and support.

And like my signature says A person's a person no matter how small

Moon Willow
Old 30-10-2010, 08:22 PM
MissVirgo

Thank you nepesh and Moon Willow. Like I said before, I'm not on here very often, so I apologize for the delay.

I want to thank all of you who took the time to read and reply to my post. I appreciate all of your input.