Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Slayer you never respond to my replies to you, and so I believe that this post will not pique your interest either. ...but here goes any way.

There are no demons in existence....demons are fraudulent lies fabricated to keep earthlings in a state of confusion because it suites the agendas of the dark beings that need and want earthlings to be in a total state of confusion....

The beings that do have earthlings, believing in demons are just ex physical beings who have an interest in all things of a debaucherous nature....the temptations of the flesh.

I will say no more because I have previously explained in full, with the help of spiritual beings, the nature of darkness in the universe.
And if you wish you could reread the few post replies I have previously written to you.

Regards neil.

Neil, fyi I do not keep track of every comment directed to me, especially when mine gets buried beneath so many others and I no longer feel like it's worth scrolling back. Not to mention I also have my personal stuff to attend to in my life, I don't always have time to reply so don't take it the wrong way (or DO take it the wrong way, I don't really care to be honest).

On top of that, maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. People who have personally dealt with demons claim that they were definitely non-human entities. Have you ever dealt with demons or evil spirits before to come to this conclusion, other than explaining things with the help of spiritual beings who for all you know could be deceiving you? Not that I am the type of person who ''demonises'' everything, it's just that I trust spiritual beings as much as I trust people. Better yet, even God still has to earn my trust.

There, I just replied back to you. If you are white-hot and don't feel the urge to forgive me, then don't reply back. It's your choice. Peace dude...
Old 12-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Everyone has different views as to what anything is. But simply sense we do not share the same truth, Neil. I decide not to conversate as I know what I believe to be true as you do. As I said in a pervious post on this thread. Everyone will see good and bad differently depending on their beliefs, situation, and lifestyle.

Hi,

That can be a very hard concept for many to appreciate. If you look at what spiritual teachers and religions advocate there is some kind of emperical right and wrong in the universe. The things which are personal prefrances get ignored. We can appreciate that it is best to harm no one. So where does that leave the person who is hurting, angry, upset, and vindictive.

I like the perspective that humanity was imprinted with The Knowledge of Good and Evil. The fact that it is relative to each of us gets ignored. There are layers of understading when it comes to this subject.

You seemd to understand these things better than most of us.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Knower
:) Thank you.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Then who/what are demons if there are no literal fallen angels?

My belief in demons are they are the past giants that roam in limbo as stated in the bible. I will have to reference later im in school
Old 12-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Neil, fyi I do not keep track of every comment directed to me, especially when mine gets buried beneath so many others and I no longer feel like it's worth scrolling back. Not to mention I also have my personal stuff to attend to in my life, I don't always have time to reply so don't take it the wrong way (or DO take it the wrong way, I don't really care to be honest).

On top of that, maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. People who have personally dealt with demons claim that they were definitely non-human entities. Have you ever dealt with demons or evil spirits before to come to this conclusion, other than explaining things with the help of spiritual beings who for all you know could be deceiving you? Not that I am the type of person who ''demonises'' everything, it's just that I trust spiritual beings as much as I trust people. Better yet, even God still has to earn my trust.

There, I just replied back to you. If you are white-hot and don't feel the urge to forgive me, then don't reply back. It's your choice. Peace dude...
Hi slayer it is an impossibility for me to get in the slightest bit angry let alone white hot, since I had figured out in the year 2010, that all anger that has ever reared its ugly head within me has always originated from within the evil minded spiritual beings that are connected to me still to this day...they are easily detected from loving spiritual beings that visit me and who assist me.
The dark ones can not string a short sentence together without their vocabulary deteriorating and them starting to stumbling to finish their sentences.
Beautiful beings have an ability to easily place sentences into the mind in a superfast manner, kind of like a packets of information and they always have a sweeter tone to their personality.

Yes I have had extensive dealings with very nasty spiritual beings. Dealings from being very personally physically and mentally abused by them and still am ONLY physically abused by them...also there isn't a material possession on earth that they can not destroy or simply interfere with and they have and still do interfere with all of my material possessions, and in the past they have cost me a lot of money to replace or repair my possessions.

If there ever was a satan being, the great law of "reap as one sows" will have taken care of that kind of unloving being...as there is not a being within this universe who is not subject the that all powerful law.
That all powerful law always works to it's fullest potential with any unloving being.
With each unloving thought and or action soul self activates the law great and the soul self takes on a penalty for each unloving thought or act and grows darker and withers accordingly...and I have spiritual entity so very depleted to a point that they hardly are recognizable as once being in tge imafe of an earthly type of being.
Arms and legs withered back to the shoulders neck and head deteriorated and melded as one with all facial features not their anymore eyes nose ears gone....torso twisted in any direction and so very skinny and short and all reflecting the qualities of soul self.

And that is why it takes two or many more of them working and thinking together to complete their unloving dark tasks and desires when they are in such a deplorable state of being...
...when they are in such a deplorable looking spiritual condition of bodily form it is easier to depict themselves as demonish looking beings rather than using their spiritual abilities to reconstruct bodily features and limbs, that will surely disappear the moment that they take their thoughts of them those replacement features and limbs.

Regards neil.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Master

Quote:
My belief in demons are they are the past giants that roam in limbo as stated in the bible. I will have to reference later im in school

Yes please do reference soon.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
See my post #9 below.

And I suggest to you that your friend is being decieved by some very devious beings.

Also any being that has the love essence of the god entity within them to such an extent as an angel has, will always be in a total state of all abundant blissful'ness...there is absolutely no way possible for them to have, as you say LOST HOPE IN THE ALL MIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER...NO WAY POSSIBLE....
....THOSE BEINGS RESIDE IN THE MOST HIGHEST AND SALUBRIOUS MANSIONS WITHIN THE HOLY KINGDOM AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE TO LOSE FAITH IN GOD....NOT POSSIBLE.

NOTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE WOULD SEE THEM FOLLOWING A SATAN BEING...NOTHING...ANYTHING FOUND IN ANY SPIRITUAL REALM BELOW THE HOLY REALMS IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THOSE HOLY ANGEL BEINGS.....ANY LOWER EARTHLY DESIRES ARE FOREVER WASHED OUT OF THEM......THAT IS WHAT THE SALVATION OF GODS LOVE DOES TO ANY BEING.

And the spiritual beings who are still with me as I write this second reply to you, are again expressing their happiness to have their thoughts conveyed in this post.....SMILES FROM THEM ALL.

Obviously you are being blinded away by whatever spiritual beings you have with you. I have met angels who left heaven because they have lost hope in god. Ive met angels that felt they were beig lied to. Matter of fact the angel that helped me train my will and my manipulative ability was reffered as “The angel of Lost Hope” and he was ectremely powerful.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Knower
Simply I believe that you are a bit inexperienced with what truly goes on in the celestial realms that we cannot see.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Knower
Nobody really has a right to say what is right and wrong about our beliefs. What can be true for one persons reality can be false for another’s reality.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 13-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Simply I believe that you are a bit inexperienced with what truly goes on in the celestial realms that we cannot see.
TIME WILL TELL....AND I DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT BEFORE I CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE EARTH BEHIND FOREVER MORE, TO EXIT THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM WHEN AND HOW I CHOOSE TO, TO HEAD OUT AND FULLY EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE, AT MY OWN WILL AND DESIRE,, ONCE MY FOLKS HAVE MADE THE TRANSITION THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT IN NEED OF MY ASSISTANCE ANY MORE.