Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 01-01-2018, 02:37 AM
Master
Jesus takes us beyond I AM.

I personally believe that Jesus is the only way. I speak from personal experience. I have walked several paths in my lifetime and the net result was that I got spiritually lost. I did not know where or who I was anymore. It was only by going to Jesus that I found myself again.

The path to Jesus will always be open. So that those who do not believe in Him now can choose to believe in Him later.

I think the reason WHY Jesus is the only way is that Jesus is God based reality and He came to earth and sacrificed Himself so that we can reach Him. All other Gods and paths are "I AM" based reality and they have not helped us to reach God.

What I am trying to say is that Jesus is greater than I AM. On earth the net sum of our spiritual endeavor is I AM. There is no going beyond that. EXCEPT through Jesus. Jesus takes us beyond I AM.

This is very important. People of all races and creeds state that God and "I" are the same thing. Jesus shows us that they are not the same. God is far greater than any I AM. So long as people believe in God without Jesus we will be confined to I AM. Because we are simply not big enough to go beyond I AM. But Jesus is big enough and He takes us with Him to God's world.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:04 AM
boshy b. good

Jesus Is Just Letting Us Have It Going On as Believing, Us In General, at That

Jesus is Normal, We Are Exaggerated

People Might Be Ok To Aid In Language,
That Might be Silly To The Real of Jesus

Sure, Bathe in Love and Rest in Jesus'
acceptance as you are. Acceptance as
yours

Jesus Lets Us Suffer For Future Developed,
None More, None Less

We Might Think Things, But Thought Is Power.
Guaranteed. Gold

It's Ok Whatever Optimistic We are on

Obviously God Bless You JESUS Wants

Last edited by boshy b. good : 02-01-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Master
Interesting poem. Thanks.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I personally believe that Jesus is the only way. I speak from personal experience. I have walked several paths in my lifetime and the net result was that I got spiritually lost. I did not know where or who I was anymore. It was only by going to Jesus that I found myself again.

The path to Jesus will always be open. So that those who do not believe in Him now can choose to believe in Him later.

I think the reason WHY Jesus is the only way is that Jesus is God based reality and He came to earth and sacrificed Himself so that we can reach Him. All other Gods and paths are "I AM" based reality and they have not helped us to reach God.

What I am trying to say is that Jesus is greater than I AM. On earth the net sum of our spiritual endeavor is I AM. There is no going beyond that. EXCEPT through Jesus. Jesus takes us beyond I AM.

This is very important. People of all races and creeds state that God and "I" are the same thing. Jesus shows us that they are not the same. God is far greater than any I AM. So long as people believe in God without Jesus we will be confined to I AM. Because we are simply not big enough to go beyond I AM. But Jesus is big enough and He takes us with Him to God's world.

Greetings,
What is your personal experience?Would you like to share what path you followed got you lost? Have you had some deep spiritual experience with Jesus?

I mean, from your experience, thinking that Jesus is the only way, give me a direction how to approach Jesus.I spent a long time trying to connect with Him, but I do something wrong...He ignores me.

I agree that God has is beyond "I am". Yes, we are limited in the I Am frame. Which is sad.

Get this: I was ... trying to meditate whit gyan mudra, and suddenly for I 2-3 seconds in my thoughts i saw myself being a part of the whole, existing in this space and I felt that God is in everything , including in me . I mean, it felt like the whole existence is God and I being part of the existence am God, too. I'd say I went beyond IAM for a second...Just saying :)
Old 10-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Master

The whole point Jesus was trying to make is that you have direct access to God, don't worship people, including him. People kill each other when they worship men. It's a big con. But to use that access we need to heal the wounds that we identify with so we can be ourselves, our true selves.

The Self is connected to God. Some look at it as being God, or being one with God as Jesus put it. It doesn't matter. The important thing is healing the past. Spiritual people don't realize how to heal those wounds though, it takes science, something the world is just now learning about. The greatest thing science has discovered is how to heal past hurts and be the true self. Not only will this change individuals more and more as it becomes more widely known, it will change societies.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

Honza,

I will probably be a minority of one.....:) But, on this point, I beg to differ. How can Jesus be greater than I AM when scripture tells us that the name of God is I AM THAT I AM? IMO, Jesus helps take us to I AM. I think that people mistakenly believe that I AM represents a realization of self BY ourselves. Because ego is a part of ourselves we cannot
achieve Christ realization by ourselves. We must overcome this hurdle.....i.e. turn off the ego, to achieve this. This can only be done essentially by an act of grace from God. Some people have attempted to understand I AM THAT I AM by interpreting it to mean "I will become what I will become".....this expresses the potential of God to always be able to respond to any and all difficulties by employing grace.

My suggestion is to look at the 7 I AM sayings by Jesus from the Gospel of John. These sayings can more clearly be understood by parenthetically inserting (the I AM) in front of each statement. For example......."The I AM is the bread of life, etc." This means that reaching the state of I AM is the state of union with God and therefore all of the things that Jesus mentioned become available to us when we are in this state of union.

Traditionally the 3 stages of mysticism are purification, illumination and union. They correspond directly to faith, hope and love. For the spiritual seeker the corresponding methods to employ are concentration, meditation and finally contemplation. Every one of the 9 things I have related are each ultimately dependent on grace. We cannot achieve these things by our own individual efforts and abilities that come from the self. If one is elevated to I AM this is the highest state achievable......it means Christ realization not self realization as most people conceive of.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Guide

The "belief" in Jesus is of NO VALUE ~!

In Fact it is most of Christianities MAIN STUMBLING BLOCK~

Jesus is DEAD! CHRIST is ETERNAL LIFE~! All FAIL to SEE this until they close there eyes and OPEN there HEARTS ......... then Christ is heard whispering TRUTH ....a Liberating TRUTH directly into your own Consciousness, Awakening IT .......not apart from IT ..... but a Part OF IT ~!

Day and night //// 24-7 i looked for Jesus yet no Jesus appeared ........ what appeared was perplexing to say the least! Stars the size of baseballs? What POWER can make a STAR so small? ahhh........ but it was no star! It was a POWER which gives BIRTH to STARS! humbling to say the least .......... and IMPOSSIBLE! Yet there it was ....... a TRINITY of 3 Stars guided by two other smaller stars....... dead center my telescope ....... and silently motionless ...... then moving and remaining dead center my field of view , another impossibility ....... it drew a Cross in the Night Sky !

Something stirred me to Life watching this ....... yet i could in no way convey the Power of this Message ......this Messenger in Space. ...... to any at all ..... even those watching with me were perplexed ...... yet without truly open hearts there minds could not perceive at all! That was a rather sad realization in the midst of the most glorious REALIZATION ~

The Nag Hammadi Library turned all religious beliefs learned prior on their heads ......... it was an undoing these Gnostic Teachings ......... WHY DID early Christians fear them so much they betrayed and killed them just to hold nothing but a "belief" in place of the REAL?

Little did i know ......... that night marked the UNLEARNING of all things false, all that i held to Truth which was UNTRUE would be burnt to ashes and i in no way could preserve a single falseness ........
No longer did the world have any negotiating or manipulating power ....... Christ does not negotiate with the terrorist mind which is EGO!
Yet this Truth is so beautifully PEACEFUL and LOVING ...... washing ego away as if it were never present ......... making a NEW Consciousness , Immortal and Light !~
Old 12-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Master
The whole premise that God is consciousness is what bugs me. I do understand that without consciousness I would not be aware of anything - but I see no reason for emphasising consciousness. Why declare consciousness is God? Is God not more than that?
Consciousness is too specific to be God. Why single it out. God is WHOLE. Not just one aspect.

Old 12-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Master
My understanding is that Christ is the PATH and the DOOR to God. I'm sure there are other paths and doors to God; but Christ is the primary path and door. He lets us INTO God.
My path before I turned to Christ was not letting me IN. I was only scratching the surface - and hence I slowly got lost in a sea of surface detail. I know meditation opens the door for people to enter. But to do this one needs to go into a stasis or trance. I prefer to live my life to the whole.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Master
[quote=Honza]My understanding is that Christ is the PATH and the DOOR to God. I'm sure there are other paths and doors to God; but Christ is the primary path and door. He lets us INTO God.
My path before I turned to Christ was not letting me IN. I was only scratching the surface - and hence I slowly got lost in a sea of surface detail. I know meditation opens the door for people to enter. But to do this one needs to go into a stasis or trance. I prefer to live my life to the whole.[/QUOTE

My understanding is that I am God, so the path to God is through me not Christ, self realization through meditation is helpfull and you do not go into a trance while meditating you just calm the mind to see reality instead of allowing our thoughts to jump around like monkeys in a tree ( taming the monkey mind).
Christ did say that the Kingdom of God is inside, I believe that what he meant was to look deeply inside of you to touch the source of your being, God consciouness...
We all have to find our own path to God and it's interesting to see how others find their own way