Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Knower

Shapeshifting and Astral Parasites

I have a question. If I try to call in energy like the Mt. Everest death zone into my energy field, can I render it uninhabitable to astral parasites?

The idea is change the shape of my energy field like this and make it so even if food is available for them, it is not possible for them to feed sufficiently off of it, much like in the death zone our bodies cannot utilize the oxygen in the air.

I am offsetting any unintended consequences on my part by considering myself the mountain and unaffected by the conditions.

I don't know, do you think I can starve them this way?
Old 06-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Ascender
I don't think it would work but if it did you would likely hurt everyone around you not just the parasites since we exchange energy with everyone we meet. It also sounds very similar to bone chill energy which if you got that by accident it would drain any energy you have and just make your situation worse.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator
The only way to do something like that would be by absorption of any negative energies -through Love and Compassion. You would take the energies right into you and right through you and they would be harmonised and transformed by Love and Compassion. This is no easy task and requires purity of Heart and Thought.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The only way to do something like that would be by absorption of any negative energies -through Love and Compassion. You would take the energies right into you and right through you and they would be harmonised and transformed by Love and Compassion. This is no easy task and requires purity of Heart and Thought.

What brings about this purity of Heart and Thought?