Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-09-2011, 08:33 AM
thunderseed

From experience...
the ringing in your ears can be of many different sources, it will take your heart knowing to fully understand what its purpose is and where it is coming from.
The only idea i disagree with, is when i have heard people say it is coming from low frequency places or beings - that is impossible, as the ringing is on high frequency sound waves. You also hear bizarre things, such as "if the ringing is in your left ear it's a bad spirit!" I find that also ridiculous, for the above reason.

Anyways, it all makes sense and becomes ONE when you realize the sound is simply high frequency. And high frequencies take many forms, such as... our spirit guides. Even, molecules of high frequencies in the air, and other things of high frequency intent. You can be hearing anything high frequency.

For me, personally
i can feel what the ringing means
very obviously when it turns on.
i sense and know where it is coming from
which is why i say there are many sources, and everyone is right with what they have replied.

it can simply be the sound of high frequency energies, very beautiful, and transfixing to tune into, as well as it can be loud and obnoxious while adjusting into higher frequency changes.

it most times happens to me "suddenly" when i am being channelled by high frequency beings. it also happens whenever i enter a trance like state and become open and receptive to high frequency communications or just energies. With the ringing used in communications, it is usually used as a message warning, of "get ready" if that makes any sense. It does not seem to have any purpose other than to alert me that they want to communicate to me in "other" ways, and once i acknowledge it as that, it goes away. Or, even better, it's just there, because it is. I just happened to be able to hear it at that point in time, and there really is no reason to why. Because whether or not i hear it or not, that sound still is there.

There are intense times that i can barely describe, when it is a root connection to a large interconnected source of oneness, something that reminds me of having high frequency density as large as a planet, or even larger, and it downloads things into my hard drive, and at times i can connect to, and am sent, visions and such.

At most, it eases me into very nice meditative states.
And with spirit guides - usually serves as a reminder they are there, when i totally forget about them during day to day activities.

Oh i have to add.. . and it also starts happening more frequently, when your ear chakras are opening.
You can develop the ability to hear spirit guides out loud. Ringing, and hearing weird sounds tends to happen before hand.

Old 26-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Chalk1990

Don't see a doctor, they're just gonna misdiagnose you for something that is false. I have the same experiences, and I now know that its from my Angels, they use this to get your attention.

Doreen Virtue says that Angels do this for your attention, and to 'download' information from heaven directly to you, and its on such a higher frequency, that it comes in as a ringing noise.

My Angels have been giving me enough signs for me to know that they exist, and the ear ringing is one of them.

A Doctor will most likely diagnose this as 'Tinnitus' but its not correct. Tinnitus is when you hear ringing in the absence of sound. If you put your fingers in your ears, and hear ringing, that is Tinnitus. I have it, because I listen to alot of loud music for long periods of time, and it just damages your ear drum, but I don't care, I love music, and it impacts my life more than you'll ever know. It even cured my depression that nearly ended my life, so I'm not worried.
Old 26-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Master
Yeah listen to it again 'don't see a doctor'... (instead listen to all this stuff about me and read doreen virtue)

others who don't have radical changes in their hearing can be advised on 'sound current', but if someone has wierd changes in their hearing like ringing ears or blocked feelings... then they shouldn't be taken advantage of by self inflated spiritualists... and perhaps you people should recieve a little note from admin in case someone goes deaf.

I'm not regretting what I said at all, and I don't care if it's not popular, because I only care for the OP's well being, not my own **.
Old 26-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
Don't see a doctor, they're just gonna misdiagnose you for something that is false.

This is dangerous advice ... see several doctors if you are concerned about a mis-diagnosis ... listen to sound advice while you still have your hearing, no pun intended ...
Old 26-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Distortedsoundz

I get similar, however, I am also losing my hearing. I would not jump to it being something spiritual before getting it checked by a doc. Sometimes I get ringing and I know it has nothing to do with the spirit world.

However, there have been a handful of times where I'd be just waking up and I would get a ringing outside of my one ear and hear a muffled male voice. But it went away so fast I could not grasp it.

Here, I found out from my medium/psychic friend that my main guide is a male. And she said that I would hear a ringing in my ear and that was him trying to talk to me. I always felt a heavy male presence around me. Go figure, cool!

But I 'll get a bad ringing in general that I think is related to damage to my hearing. Be careful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justreal
Ok I previously I posted a topic about "whats blocking me"...and now this part, you can say is like a to "be continued" but different topic/category/

My ear has been ringing lately started last week til now, maybe like around 4-5 times. Never happened as much as the last 2 weeks. Now I now once that happens, it means that your angels are trying to contact you/give you a message or even download something to you, like info for example.

Another thing, yesterday and before yesterday, during work, my right ear blocks or like pauses, for 2-3seconds, like as if its blocked with water(just like when you come out of the pool, etc) do u know anything about that?

How do I know what they are trying to tell me or contacting me for?
Old 26-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Master
Yes... As several of us stated earlier in the thread, if your hearing has changed get it checked out and if it's okay go ahead with listening to the sound current. Or... since the docs say there's no cure for tinnitus, just listen to the sounds anyway. It sure beats getting annoyed and frustrated about them.

Although many people take Doreen 's writings quite seriously this idea that the sounds come from spirit guides is questionable, as it is not my experience in all my years of communicating with guides and angels. Although in the beginning they may occasionally use sounds to get our attention, the inner sounds are continuous and carry no image or message.

It is similar to being aware in inner light or inner bliss in meditation. ( No one says you should get checked out medically for these experiences.
"Gee doc, I'm feeling so happy since I'm seeing light and hearing exquisite sounds inside myself I wonder what's wrong with me." )

My meditation practice has included this inner listening for several years, and after I began it my spiritual growth increased and deepened very much.

Once again, for those who are interested there is a thread on the subject at:

The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

Old 27-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
listen to sound advice while you still have your hearing, no pun intended ...

Wow, pun, and interpersonal reference. Nice!

See a doctor if you feel you need to OP. Though also be open that this can either be your angels, fifth dimensional energies, awakening of your ear chakras - or anything that you are able to focus on as being 'what it is'.

Blessings
Old 27-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... As several of us stated earlier in the thread, if your hearing has changed get it checked out and if it's okay go ahead with listening to the sound current. Or... since the docs say there's no cure for tinnitus, just listen to the sounds anyway. It sure beats getting annoyed and frustrated about them.

Although many people take Doreen 's writings quite seriously this idea that the sounds come from spirit guides is questionable, as it is not my experience in all my years of communicating with guides and angels. Although in the beginning they may occasionally use sounds to get our attention, the inner sounds are continuous and carry no image or message.

It is similar to being aware in inner light or inner bliss in meditation. ( No one says you should get checked out medically for these experiences.
"Gee doc, I'm feeling so happy since I'm seeing light and hearing exquisite sounds inside myself I wonder what's wrong with me." )

My meditation practice has included this inner listening for several years, and after I began it my spiritual growth increased and deepened very much.

Once again, for those who are interested there is a thread on the subject at:

The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

This is the question for your inquiry, is the truth that you care more for the well being of this op, or do care more about about your own spiritual advise?

Old 27-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Gem... I care that people hear about opportunities they may wish to investigate for themselves.

Xan

Old 27-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
This is the question for your inquiry, is the truth that you care more for the well being of this op, or do care more about about your own spiritual advise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Gem... I care that people hear about opportunities they may wish to try for themselves.

Xan

I can state clearly that my concern is for the OP's well being...