Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Perhaps. But for everyone's experience there is one to counter it. I take a mostly agnostic stance upon the afterlife. But I do/want to believe that monsters like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, are punished for their crimes against humanity.

Oh don't worry, they do suffer in their own Hell. And for just about as long as it takes for them to either figure out, or be helped out, with understanding that it doesn't have to be that way forever.

Personally, my theory is, that if you take out some of the worst negative entities out, by getting them to cross over first, it's much easier getting the rest of the lost souls who still believe they are under that person's influence to cross over. I had so many lost souls from holocaust victims and WWII soldiers coming after me, after getting Adolf to cross, that it gave me the opportunity to get all of them to cross over as well. I'd actually had quite a bit of success with getting huge groups of lost souls to cross over, after getting just one really bad one out of the way.

To be honest, when Adolf first came to me, I really wasn't sure I should even help him. But after much arguing with myself over it, one of my spirit guides said, "Because it's the right thing to do." So, I made up my mind to just do it.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Mai
****!!!

"Breaking news: Adolf Hitler, deceased, seen at a Justin Bieber concert, thugging at his hair and swearing rather profusely in his native tongue. The singer's PR agency wasn't sure what was more disturbing; Seeing Hitler - or seeing anyone there at all. Bieber himself had no comment, as he seemingly had no idea who Hitler was, yet he took the time to thank him for coming."

LOL!

I can easily imagine Adolf being torn to shreds and eating alive by Bieber fangirls after he bad mouths Justin's music.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Mai
****!!!

"Breaking news: Adolf Hitler, deceased, seen at a Justin Bieber concert, thugging at his hair and swearing rather profusely in his native tongue. The singer's PR agency wasn't sure what was more disturbing; Seeing Hitler - or seeing anyone there at all. Bieber himself had no comment, as he seemingly had no idea who Hitler was, yet he took the time to thank him for coming."

ROTF****!!!!!! Good one!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Oh don't worry, they do suffer in their own Hell. And for just about as long as it takes for them to either figure out, or be helped out, with understanding that it doesn't have to be that way forever.

Personally, my theory is, that if you take out some of the worst negative entities out, by getting them to cross over first, it's much easier getting the rest of the lost souls who still believe they are under that person's influence to cross over. I had so many lost souls from holocaust victims and WWII soldiers coming after me, after getting Adolf to cross, that it gave me the opportunity to get all of them to cross over as well. I'd actually had quite a bit of success with getting huge groups of lost souls to cross over, after getting just one really bad one out of the way.

To be honest, when Adolf first came to me, I really wasn't sure I should even help him. But after much arguing with myself over it, one of my spirit guides said, "Because it's the right thing to do." So, I made up my mind to just do it.
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing Trieah
Old 11-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky73
Could anyone enlighten me where these sort of spirits may go and what would Adolf himself been thinking when he first passed over? who would of met him ect???

I don't know what happened to Hitler's soul but I know that in my most previous or one of my most previous lives I was actually a grown man who worked in the SS army around Alschuwitz (spelling) during the war and supposedly I worked alongside Hitler. In this life, I'm a lot more tolerant of race, and people in general. I admit I do have and have had things I had to work on in that area but I do think maybe being labeled as disabled in this life and living a somewhat disadvantaged life is part of my karma, possibly from this Nazi lifestyle mentioned above.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins_Princess
I don't know what happened to Hitler's soul but I know that in my most previous or one of my most previous lives I was actually a grown man who worked in the SS army around Alschuwitz (spelling) during the war and supposedly I worked alongside Hitler. In this life, I'm a lot more tolerant of race, and people in general. I admit I do have and have had things I had to work on in that area but I do think maybe being labeled as disabled in this life and living a somewhat disadvantaged life is part of my karma, possibly from this Nazi lifestyle mentioned above.

That does sound like paying off some kind of karmic debt. How did you find out you were in the SS?

I do know that Adolf reincarnated on a non-linear time line back in the past, and became a very dedicated Canadian Mountie. He was so dedicated to serving the people, that the thought of any kind of personal life for himself was something that never crossed his mind. He died in that life time saving a mother and her children from a bear attack.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:41 PM
GGpeace

Well hell is definately a real place, but i dont think you go there just cuz you were a bad person. Hell is for those who condem themselves. God wishes that no soul parish. However, people like hitler will reap what they sow, for karma is the everlasting law.