Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Seeker

SaturinePluto. Thank you for looking at the pictures. I realized it too they are hard to view, however, I played around with my mouse and realized if you right click and you the option to view image and it will shrink them down a bit so you can see the full picture. Maybe try that and you can really see the pics. Let me know if that works? Yes, this crystal is very interesting because it has soooo much going on. I wish you could see in person because the pictures do no justice. Let me know if the right clicking on the picture works? Thank you sooo much!!!!
Old 16-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Seeker

This is the last pic I have, remember to view it better, right click and "view image" then you can see it much better. to get back to the forum just use you back page button and it will take you back. i want to thank all of you for trying to help me and my Crystal for trying to figure out what it is, how to care for it and what it is because there is soooo much going on with it.

Thank you everyone for helping us.
Old 16-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Master
Hi.

To make posting images in future a bit easier you can resize them
Do you use imgur for your images? With imgur you can resize upon loading
your pictures from your computer, there is an option under where you upload
them to resize/crop. I like to use 900 by 700 range pixels, you just type the first
number in the resize option as 900 and click your mouse in the second
number option, and it will scale that number down. That size seems to work great
for posting images. If you resize your images lower a bit, it will do away with having to scroll
like such.

I believe your crystal is something like a clear/milky
quartz. But that is only what it appears to me.

Someone else here may have a different idea.

Take care.
Old 16-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Seeker

Thanks, I will have practice that, It would not let me upload from my computer so these are all uploaded from my Pinterest page. I will work on that.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Administrator
Hello

Mystical Properties:
Visual clarity normally isn't as important to a quartz crystal's energetic quality and ability to amplify subtle energies around it. Quartz enhances energy by absorbing, storing, balancing, amplifying, focusing and transmitting the energy...it channels universal energy as well, and is quite successful for energizing other crystals.

Quartz crystals can raise energy to the highest possible level, it enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy, and it is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection and channeling. Containing every possible color, Clear Quartz works on all levels of the being. Storing information like a natural computer, these crystal are like a spiritual library waiting to be accessed. It is also quite beneficial for storing and retrieving information of all types, being that information has it's own energy pattern as well. This makes the quartz invaluable for programming. Paired with it's ability to balance this is an excellent stone for harmonizing and balancing one's immediate environment, and even personal relationships.

Quartz has the ability to dissolve karmic seeds, holding a quartz crystal in your hand, actual doubles your biomagnetic field. It generates electro magnetism and dispels static electricity.

Quartz is commonly used to dispel negativity and clear away negative energy. A stone of clarity it can be used to purify and clarify on the spiritual, mental as well as the physical planes. One of the most protective gemstones, quartz will protect the spirit as it enhances spiritual grown, and wisdom. It is also quite beneficial for clarifying the emotional processes, which in turn will enlighten your creativity and inspiration. A stone used for studying and retaining information as is helps with concentration and retaining what is learned.

Psychically, quartz is a powerful stone; used for protection as it counters black magic and protects from negative energy. It is very useful on the third eye chakra for clarity of psychic vision, and can be used to communicate with spirits and other worlds. Quartz is a stone that can access ancient wisdom and bring it into the present. It is also a very good stone for astral travel, manifestation, scrying, channeling, dream recall and dream work.

Healing Properties:

Quartz is probably the most versatile, multipurpose, powerful healing stone on the planet due to is unique helical spiral crystalline form. It is a master healer and can be used for any and all conditions. It's stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. It takes the energy to the most perfect state that is possible; going back to before the dis-ease set in. It cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind.

Being that it is easy to cleanse, it can store information and energy, is easy to program, and will amplify energy and healing properties of other stones. It can both send and draw energy, it stimulates natural crystals in the body tissues and fluids to resonate a new healing frequency, and there are so many varieties with their own healing qualities; there is always a quartz of some kind in the healing bag.

Quartz is reputed to be particularly effective for chronic fatigue, arthritis, bone injuries, depression, fibromyalgia, intestinal troubles.

Mystical Birthstone for the Month of October.
Stone of Scorpio
Chakra Classification:
Clear quartz is associated with the crown chakra, but also works effectively to balance and energize all chakras. Powerful clear ones open Brow, Crown, and Transpersonal Chakra for meditation, sending/receiving guidance as needed.

Crystal Quartz

General
Quartz Crystal (Colorless, aka Clear Quartz, Rock Quartz, Rock Crystal, Crystal Quartz) The transparent colorless variety of quartz is still known as rock crystal. Long ago, people believed that rock crystal was a compact form of ice: crystallos actually means "frozen." The best rock crystal has the clarity and shimmer of crystal clear water. Although colorless quartz is relatively common, large flawless specimens are not, which is why most crystal balls these days are made of glass, not quartz. Quartz is highly useful in healing, in meditation and for spiritual growth and enlightenment.

Mystical:
Crystal Quartz is the ultimate "anything-stone" as it radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light and thus can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies. A "stone of the mind", quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, aides in concentration and enhances mental ability.

Crystal Quartz is a power stone that harmonizes and balances. It enhances energy and thoughts, and purifies the spiritual, mental, and physical. It is also a powerfully protective stone, bringing the purified energy in. Historically this crystal has been used to counter black magic, to perform diagnostic healing, and to communicate with spirits and other worlds.

Healing:
Crystal Quartz is probably the most versatile, multipurpose, powerful healing stone on the planet due to is unique helical spiral crystalline form. It is a master healer and can be used for any and all conditions. It's stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. It takes the energy to the most perfect state that is possible; going back to before the disease set in. It cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind.

Magical:
Energy: Projective, Receptive
Planet: Sun, Moon
Elements: Fire, Water
Deity: The great Mother
Associated Metals: Silver, Copper, Gold
Powers: Protection, Healing, Psychism, Power, Lactation
Worn as a power amplifier during magic situation, is is also worn or placed on the alter for the same purpose. Crystals are often used in numbers of 5, 7, 11, 13 or 21 for circles and rituals. Crystal Quarts are some of the most powerful stones in magic, placed often with Amber and Jet to amplify their powers as well. There isn't much that needs to be done, that can not be done with a Crystal Quartz.
Zodiac:
Crystal Quartz is associated with the star signs of Leo, Gemini and Capricorn.

Chakra:
Clear quartz, as opposed to colored quartz, is associated with the 7th, Crown Chakra, but has an enlightening effect on all chakras. It brings clarity and amplifies the energy and the aura. It is a particularly good stone to use in combination as it opens up all the chakras to assist in relaxation. It also will help to temper the overpowering energy that some stones may emit during meditation; which will in turn create a much more harmonious mediation space.

|Lynn