Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 07-12-2017, 05:30 AM
Master
Distance healing.

(I paste it here for my collection). This is the proofs of my distance healing to my friends hundreds or thousands of miles away from me.

So you think what I said is fairly tales or not the truth. Just two days ago, my former worker is working in Singapore now. He's hundred of miles from me. He had a severe stomach ache and he asked me to heal him in the phone. And I saw with my third eye that there has something in his stomach and I used my dharma to spend nearly half an hour to take the sliver subject away. It's because it can go back 3 to his stomach after I took it out. So how is it? I don't think you have any interest of it.

If you're sick of hearing what I said about dharma or my advance techniques or my Cupid son then what you want to learn about Buddhism or telling others or teaching others. I think it's only the philosophy and no practical dharma.... You also/maybe don't know Buddha is with me .

I can comments that you know nothing about Buddha, his teaching and dharma.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

09-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Horse
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Horse, I send my prayers and good healing energy to you and your family. Let the dark energy be perished in the glory light. Let my ten healing energy to heal whatever not good to you and your family. Peace and prosperous be with you in your future. Good luck.

Jeremy Bong.

Thanks, I appreciate it Jeremy. You've given me support 3 times now, I appreciate all this. I think I felt the healing energy the same night you wrote this, I was asleep and felt my body vibrating, something was loosening up the dense energy in my field.

*********The above is quote from horse post******

Just in case you said again what I said is not true. This may give you some idea about my dharma-subtlety.

19-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Deepsoul
Master

[Quote: Jeremy Bong ]
Hey Deepsoul,

Glad to see you back. I see that you have learned a lot about chakras. And you are stress.... I can heal or clear your current situation of stress. So I think you don't mind for me to try helping you(at this moment) without your permission. And I hope this can help you a bit....to get well. [quote]

Thankyou JB ,,, Slept last night,,makes a big difference ,,,Yes trying to work myself out ,,silly post i know,, just venting ,,, How have you been? ,,, Thankyou again,,,,I do have alot of clearing happening at this point and have to be conscious of my actions ,reactions etc,,,as well as what is best for my health,, i forget that im inhealing and fire up my kundalini and its all go,,,,but im learning,,,Send me all the great and loving Healing you might like ,,with Thanks Deep!

*********Here is another one**********&**

Sorry to horse and Deepsoul without your permission I post your post here, just to prove to my friend that I don't simply joke.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Master
My dharma-subtlety.

(I paste it here for my collection). The following is my answer to respond with Gem's post which tells how I get my dharma-subtlety abilities and practice.
21-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Jeremy Bong
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If people are interested in Dhamma as Guatama Buddha described in terms of technique, the satipatthana sutta provides a quick description. The actual practice is a little bit more involved, and there are deeper philosophical aspects which should be understood through undertaking the practice. I wonder how much emphasis is given to this sutta in the various Buddhist traditions, but in the tradition I am personally familiar with, this was the essential teaching.[quote].
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am as Creator claims that I am him then what all my dharma is in spiritual side.

I can fight a bad god without moving my body or hands.

Or changing of weather this is can be seen/noticd by human.

Or I can heal a patient far away without knowing him--- actually I can trace him wherever he is staying and using my dharma techniques without taking any medical treat. I can heal a patient by taking/transferred over his sickness to my body and he will be healed.... ...

These are dharma that I can do and I have 100,000 advance dharma for me to use. They're mainly from Creator Light Power and Good Energy (in energy form).

And my three spirits are become Gods now : one in the heaven of Christian heaven and the other two are with Buddha Sakyamuni in the universe. They are in God form that mean they're equalled to God. And other Gods respect them as Gods.

Why I say the dharma is mine ? If I can't use them then I may not be able to fight the enemies those attack me anytime they want to. And I am not a medium.

I hardly can teach or describe how I practice the dharma because they're not be practiced by me or others. It's within me and in my mind but I never learn just the whole dharma transferred to me noticed or unnoticed by me. Now I am dharma packed Godly person.

This is much different from taking advantage of your body and taking energy from a person pretending to help you. They transferred whole of their dharma energy to me. My mentors Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha, Old Angel, God of Wealth/Fortune, Creator, Good Energy and many more...... So I hardly can find a rival now.

If I said I can rise a person easy to a God form, it's not a joke. And in a few minutes maybe enough time for me to do so. But I may not do it.... .
Old Yesterday, 12:47 AM
Master
Pretender.

(I paste it here for my collection).

Muddled-mind.

So you have decided and wanted to join the unprecedented argumentative moment between me and Ab Orgine? But you're trying to express your sheer fabrication纯粹是虚构to muddle up Ab Orgine assumption as your similarities to show your faulty gambit失误 And sing a funny tune that retort with a counterchange反咬一口 on me. Why not you try to introspecting 反思 your understanding of the spiritual world that's far beyond your comprehension.

And both of you are on the same boat or frogs at the bottom of a deep well井底之蛙. You can't see Ab Orgine assumption is|as a weakness, cowardly and treacherous 奸诈 pretender as you always do. He never showed up any ironclad proof 真凭实据of his saying about the true spiritual realm. And he's trying to flaunt夸耀 himself as a great knowing of it but make a false countercharge on me as ignorance, delusion, fantasy...... That's joker-dreamer obsession.