Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Experiencer
What a week!

Full/Super Moon, Mercury Retrograde, PMS...they were not a great combo for me! Lol. Started the week very stressed, panic attack happened, bad, cranky attitude, worry/anxiety, you name it. I've done some things that have helped and seems better as those things are getting further away.

Then today was crazy this morning as I was having a little telepathic session with TF. It got pretty deep and like on another plane and suddenly out of nowhere I jumped, like shot back to regular consciousness. I've never had that happen before. He felt it too but neither of us knows what it was, the why. We got together and talked in person today about other things but also talked about that, us. That made me feel better, more peaceful and I think him too. He came to the kids activity parent night last night and he just didn't look happy. Last few times I've seen him, he's kinda looked that way, but not saying why. But then I feel I probably do too. We light up when we see each other, are together. I feel we both are settling, just convenient in our relationships. We've talked multiple times of our fear that even though we feel we're best for each other, love and feel more than any other, we would screw up some how even if there was no other relationship. Frustration with this connection. Feeling so much, best/amazing love of my life, my best friend who gets me and I get, but then we're not together and with others. Just almost doesn't seem right ya know? Yeah, I never say perfect and I know we both have things to work on alone and with each other, just sometimes sucks thinking about the greatness and struggles now. But I'm a believer in everything happens for a reason. We're here because we're supposed to be. We're not where I think or wish we were for a reason I may not know...

Ok, enough rambling, but thanks for reading if you did. Just needed people who get it, feel this from time to time too.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Full/Super Moon, Mercury Retrograde, PMS
Me too!!!! Ugh... Luckily I had the last 2 days off so I was able to sleep and nurse a pinched nerve and some icky cramps. :(

I'm wondering if the energies are still going to keep building to the 12:12 Gateway. This whole month is going to be interesting. Meh
Old 09-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Experiencer

I am a little confused, why are you not together?
Old 09-12-2017, 08:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
I am a little confused, why are you not together?

Sigh. I often ask myself the same thing.

It's a looooonnnngggg story. Best I can sum it up is we both screwed some things up when we were married/together, we needed some time to work on our selves and figure things out but while doing that got involved with other people and now it's kinda complicated and like I said we're scared. Scared of screwing our kids up and each other if somehow, someway we left who we're currently with and got back together. We both always say someday...
Old 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Experiencer

Awwww, hopefully you are both learning and growing. If there is love there don't let too much time go by. Consider relationship coaching with true TF if you really decide to make a go at it. I would recomend Jill & Remy as they have a background in counseling and are in union s they know the challenges involved.
I would suggest spend some time alone, breathe and connect to your heart center then get very clear on what you want. If you want union hold that energy in you heart and ask that all obstacles to union be dissolved for the good of all... you an connect tour TF telepathically/in 5d let him know you are ready to make this wirk (when you feel ready)