Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Experiencer
My tf also surprised me today, but who knows ;)

Hope you all have a nice 2011

Edit: just look at his: mine is the 11th post and I posted it on the 44th minute... and loverevolution has 11 posts right now.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 01-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
I doubt if mine will His football team has just lost .

Have a Happy safe New year 2o11 :)
Old 01-01-2011, 05:54 PM
faith&love

My twin called me up to wish me happy new year last night... And I told him that I expected his wish sooner and likewise he was also expecting mine... haha
Old 01-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Knower
I am hoping (while, again, trying not to hope too much ) to finally meet my TF in flesh this year, which would at that point be like 1.5-2 years of waiting. It sounds like it will be a good bet, just got to hang on and see what destiny has to say about it, and do my personal work in the meantime.

Happy new year of 2011, everyone!

Anima
Old 01-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Aislyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
My guides have been conveying to me for quite a while that 2011 will see twinflames reuniting upon the earthplane, at least those contracted to do so. All as part of the lightworkers pathway.

It is to be a magical year with 11.11 as the master numbers.

That would be awesome! But does anyone think it's possible that maybe not everyone has a twin flame? Not just not on Earth but in general... not in existence at all.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Master
well i contacted mine to wish him happy new year n never had one reply lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 01-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aislyn
That would be awesome! But does anyone think it's possible that maybe not everyone has a twin flame? Not just not on Earth but in general... not in existence at all.

I truly believe that everyone has a twinflame, some stay behind in spirit to guide and some meet up as part of their spiritual evolvement.

To meet our twinflames on this earthplane is the highest blessing and accelerates our spiritual growth.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 02-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Aislyn

I agree. But some people ask me that and I reply like you did and they go into this long pity party trying to prove me wrong to further hate themselves which makes no sense whatsoever to me lolz
Old 02-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aislyn
I agree. But some people ask me that and I reply like you did and they go into this long pity party trying to prove me wrong to further hate themselves which makes no sense whatsoever to me lolz

The twin experience is the highest vibration of love and not easily explained..........Has to be experienced to be understood. It blows all logical thought and theory away.

I guess we are all at different levels of growth Aislyn. The experience will come to them when their souls are ready.

Try not to let them make you feel bad about it..........It's all about unconditional love..........especially for self.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 02-01-2011, 12:33 PM
faith&love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
The twin experience is the highest vibration of love and not easily explained..........Has to be experienced to be understood. It blows all logical thought and theory away.

I guess we are all at different levels of growth Aislyn. The experience will come to them when their souls are ready.

Try not to let them make you feel bad about it..........It's all about unconditional love..........especially for self.

We care so deeply for each other that its unfathomable and my soul have reached such growths in just a few months and I am slowly getting to know the secret of our human existence on earth....
and Now.. I want to go back to the creator.