Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I did not say astral planes do not exist; a plane is just a level of existence
Good, I'm glad you're aware these planes exist

Quote:
I said that no such plane exist that is a place of punishing for bad humans

I never said it was a punishment, I said its a horrible place that resembles "hell". And probably a place you dont wanna wind up.
I also said its not eternal, and that all souls will progress from these awful places

Quote:
I KNOW this because insanity does not rule reality; it would be insane for such a place to exist

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. What does mental health have to do with this topic??
Old 03-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Master

wow 61 pages on a topic that does not exist in the first place.

kk
Old 03-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. What does mental health have to do with this topic??

Because if eternal hell did exist, then the creator would have a serious mental problem.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
wow 61 pages on a topic that does not exist in the first place.
Thats the problem, Christianity has made it exist in the minds of humanity.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Because if eternal hell did exist, then the creator would have a serious mental problem
Yes, I agree 100%. What would be the purpose in creating humans if you knew beforehand many of them would screw up and be tortured in hell for eternity. Might as well not create life at all.

Its scary how the Christian and Catholic church have perpetuated this lie, and how so many people still believe in it to this day
Old 05-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I agree 100%. What would be the purpose in creating humans if you knew beforehand many of them would screw up and be tortured in hell for eternity. Might as well not create life at all.

Its scary how the Christian and Catholic church have perpetuated this lie, and how so many people still believe in it to this day

This is ground level understanding, and perspective, of the mortal, in time and space.
Evidence however is borne out regarding the true nature of humanity, and the individual therein.
Which understanding is lacking here.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
This is ground level understanding, and perspective, of the mortal, in time and space.
Evidence however is borne out regarding the true nature of humanity, and the individual therein.
Which understanding is lacking here.

other then the NDE experience, which i have had three times, there is no evidence of heaven or hell. it is all hearsay. all objective. nothing really.

kk
Old 06-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:

I know. Strange how Christianity seems to think God is ill prepared to make sure his human creations will not be with him, by leaving it " Up to them"; or setting up a system that allows us to determine our own future with him, as messed up as we are. As limited as we are. As unknowing as we are. As weak as we are. They don't think God can load the bases and have Jesus hit a home run for us all!

They think its a game of life and death; a system of the survival of the fittest! Where only " The Good survive " and can be with God. If we are not good enough, then we perish! And they think a great mind and power of God would establish such a thing to determine our salvation. Which is basically calling God human, or teaching that God sets up things just like humans would. And humans love to exclude others from things and cancel them out.

Its a SERIOUS error to think God would do this.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Master
The belief in the myth of eternal hell suffering is really a Christian desire and its what THEY want God to do with unbelievers. A truly dark desire; it is a reflection of the real shape Christianity is in.
Old 25-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Master
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-m-...b_5367877.html