Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 02-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Neville

Another wave of solar activity 30th May 2011

Sunspot 1226 and another unnumbered sunspot trailing behind it are responsible for this weekend's sudden surge of solar activity. The sunspots are crackling with C- and M-class solar flares. So far, none of the blasts has been geoeffective, but this could change in the days ahead as the active region turns toward Earth. Earth is entering a solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole. Planetary K-index
Now: Kp= 4 unsettled
24-hr max: Kp= 6 storm
Old 03-06-2011, 06:32 PM
lucky

I have watched a youtube video on how the sun, apparently a living being, averted the disaster of a planet on the crash course coming towards Earth, by spewing out a large burst of sun spot. Some say the planet which is supposed to crash to Earth is called Nibiru.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky
I have watched a youtube video on how the sun, apparently a living being, averted the disaster of a planet on the crash course coming towards Earth, by spewing out a large burst of sun spot. Some say the planet which is supposed to crash to Earth is called Nibiru.

Nibiru doesn't and has never has existed. And the sun isn't a living being, its a mass of burning hydrogen, a nuclear fusion furnace held in its current shape by gravity.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Nibiru doesn't and has never has existed. And the sun isn't a living being, its a mass of burning hydrogen, a nuclear fusion furnace held in its current shape by gravity.

And I'm sure lots of things that could've hit/hurt Earth have been shielded by the Sun or sucked into it. I've been meaning to tell you how much I'm enjoying your new avatar, Scibat! I love the mad scientist persona, like the one from Back To the Future, Doc Brown, I think his name was.

Old 03-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
And I'm sure lots of things that could've hit/hurt Earth have been shielded by the Sun or sucked into it. I've been meaning to tell you how much I'm enjoying your new avatar, Scibat! I love the mad scientist persona, like the one from Back To the Future, Doc Brown, I think his name was.

No doubt, and certainly not disagreeing that the sun has sucked up innumerable bits of space debris. Just never bought into the whole Nibiru thing, with technology like space telescopes that can see to the edge of the universe, and many space probes, how could we miss a whole planet in our own solar system?

Anywho thanks for the compliment on the avatar, I saw it and was like "Yeah! That's me!"
Old 03-06-2011, 11:17 PM
MYFIGO

I do like the new avatar, Scibat! Very impressive!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I do like the new avatar, Scibat! Very impressive!

Thanks MYFIGO!
Old 04-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Master
Does anyone know about the solar eclipse that happened June 1?
Spiritlite.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
I musta missed that, spiritlite. Were you able to see it from where you are?

Old 04-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Master
No I wasnt but I'm sure I read somewhere it was due to happen June 1 and I thinkwe have a lunar eclipse as well sometime this month and I am interested in the astrological significance.
Spiritlite.