Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Smiles. ...I have been following this thread and have been wondering if anyone into this thread actually underdands the term. "ONENESS".

I believe the term "ONENESS" is a misconception...based on thousands of years of un loving and un true channeled messages, channeled through to the earth people, from lower spiritually formed spiritual beings, whom would like their peers to think that they understand the workings of the universe....but whom never did understand the truth of the universe and or spirituality, 'ever' in their lives and still do not to this day....

...and whom roam around the earth plane, & still practice their false beliefs, and are discretely and constantly approaching earthlings, and whom un lovingly and discretely use their spiritual abilities to un lovingly bring on in the earthling, a false feeling of hightened spiritual state of awareness/being or oneness, when the earthling is meditating or longing, in order to reach this (false) state of awareness/being or oneness...and the earthling is totaly oblivious to the unloving influence.

And this is why the amazing feelings of what the earthling tends to refer to as reaching a nirvana or oneness does never last long.....because the unloving spiritual being whom is discretely influencing a hightened amazing spiritual moment within the earthling, does soon lose interest and leaves....and it is at that moment, that the AT ONEMENT feelings or nirvana dissipates from within the earthling.

WHAT SAY YOU...?

The concept of Oneness does not seem to work for you. What does?
Old 11-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
When I hear people say things like this, I always wonder whether they are just repeating second-hand information which they may or may not actually believe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Yes that is often the response when there is no attempt at discussion but rather a wish to undermine views disagreed with.

Actually, one may agree with the view but is curious to see what made the other come to that conclusion.

My spiritual guide always said: "Question everything, including what I say, and if a teacher can't point to the direct experiences, then go elsewhere."

I am always curious to hear what direct experiences led people to the beliefs that they profess.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up Cohesive Integrated Wholeness Set

Quote:
neil--Smiles. ...I have been following this thread and have been wondering if anyone into this thread actually understands the term. "ONENESS".

1) There are those feelings of oneness, or connected-ness to the Universe, and then those places I always feel that all is exactly the way it is supposed to be because cause and effect has led Universe to this place we exist within.
...{ this above was experienced by many during the 60's }...

2} the knowing that gravity ( ) is a force/phenomena, that, connects all mass of Universe as a cohesive, undifferentiated, whole. set.

3} a commonality that were all human animals, and/or that were all biologicals, even tho a virus only has RNA or DNA not both like biologicals do.

4} biological share common base of elements, Ex carbon, nitrogen oxygen etc.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Master

[quote=Iamit]The concept of Oneness does not seem to work for you. What does?[/QUOTE

Being fully transformed of MY "soul being/self" by the CHRISTING ENERGY that can only come from the one and only "almighty creater"...because I desire for it.

But at the end of my post I wrote....WHAT SAY YOU....meaning what did you think of my thoughts in my post....BUT you instead asked me a question, which kind of detracted away from my thoughts in my post.

But at least you replied where as Gem still has, not but I did notice that he has moved away from this thread.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
1) There are those feelings of oneness, or connected-ness to the Universe, and then those places I always feel that all is exactly the way it is supposed to be because cause and effect has led Universe to this place we exist within.
...{ this above was experienced by many during the 60's }...

2} the knowing that gravity ( ) is a force/phenomena, that, connects all mass of Universe as a cohesive, undifferentiated, whole. set.

3} a commonality that were all human animals, and/or that were all biologicals, even tho a virus only has RNA or DNA not both like biologicals do.

4} biological share common base of elements, Ex carbon, nitrogen oxygen etc.

r6

In my mind anything that you refer to, of the physical world...ie:- "GRAVITY" etc etc, in you above...(two three and four)....cannot be brought into the equation or the concept of ONENESS.
Because ONENESS.....if it were possible.... is of the spiritual.

We are spiritual soul beings, connected to non sentient flesh and living in an organic environment....and the flesh, and the organic environment, and the solar system, and the galaxies, can not reach or be a part of the mystical feelings of....sentient AT'ONENESS of our soulself...with the intelegent spiritual universal energies or to the universal energies of the almighty creater/universe....(SAME)

Only us the individual spiritual soul self entity could reach "A ONENESS STATE OF BEING".....IF IT WERE POSSIBLE.

The all mighty creator designed and created us the spiritual soul beings of intelligent sentience, to become close to him/her.
Which would allow us to be awesome individual beings of abundance.

And no one execept jesus has achieved that state of being....and all other beings of the earth who feel that they have reached some incredible mystical state of being which does only ever seem to last for a short period of time (IE:- DURING THE SIXTIES AS YOU MENTIONED...OR ANY MYSTICAL GURUS OF ANY KIND).......

...is definitely only a false hightened state of being, brought on by interfering self indulgent unloving spiritual beings/enterties.....
....as I spoke about in my post that you replied to.

Regards neil.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Master
The image:
A devout Christian going to Church diligently every Sunday to take Holy Communion, church bells ringing.

Now imagine a “For Whom the Bell Tolls” type of an utter shock, freak out and alarm when one day suddenly the Source Essence, one’s Awareness Space and the Sound of the Bell become ONE.
At such a moment there is no place to hide from that all-pervasive ringing (because every atom in a blade of the grass even or every hidden corner in the Universe hears it).

The Christian feels compelled to look up and sees the Cross, and now understands what Jesus was trying to offer, the Greatest Love of all, yet people did not understand his message but feared it and crucified him.
The Christian’s whole life flashes before his eyes as he now sees his life in the light of the Source Essence and feels ashamed. Repent-repent-repent.

The Christian is so overcome and surrenders his life to the Source Essence and the Holy Ghost comes upon him. A blackout perhaps.
When the Christian comes to, he finds himself Born Again into a State of Grace.
In the State of Grace no effort is required.

Is such a scenario possible?
Old 13-10-2017, 03:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
The image:
A devout Christian going to Church diligently every Sunday to take Holy Communion, church bells ringing.

Now imagine a “For Whom the Bell Tolls” type of an utter shock, freak out and alarm when one day suddenly the Source Essence, one’s Awareness Space and the Sound of the Bell become ONE.
At such a moment there is no place to hide from that all-pervasive ringing (because every atom in a blade of the grass even or every hidden corner in the Universe hears it).

The Christian feels compelled to look up and sees the Cross, and now understands what Jesus was trying to offer, the Greatest Love of all, yet people did not understand his message but feared it and crucified him.
The Christian’s whole life flashes before his eyes as he now sees his life in the light of the Source Essence and feels ashamed. Repent-repent-repent.

The Christian is so overcome and surrenders his life to the Source Essence and the Holy Ghost comes upon him. A blackout perhaps.
When the Christian comes to, he finds himself Born Again into a State of Grace.
In the State of Grace no effort is required.

Is such a scenario possible?

Sentient....
Before I answer your question. .... Is any part of the above, an experience of yours...?
Old 13-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Actually, one may agree with the view but is curious to see what made the other come to that conclusion.

My spiritual guide always said: "Question everything, including what I say, and if a teacher can't point to the direct experiences, then go elsewhere."

I am always curious to hear what direct experiences led people to the beliefs that they profess.

Good. In my case it was a resonance with the concept All is One that started the inquiry into what that meant and its implications for the spiritual search.

Resonance for me is not thought but an experience defined as a vibration between frequencies that are in tune. In this case my frequency at the time and the frequency of the concept. The inquiry resulted in many difficulties consolidating the connection, mainly to do with stuff in myself and the world around me (mainly suffering) that I could not accept as Oneness manifest. Eventually all was gathered in and the process was complete and the end of feeling disconnected arose.

This does not of course work for everyone as characters vary but it should be out there among the various options on offer to seekers.

Perhaps you would like to share your experiences:)
Old 13-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
THinking that not being there anymore is required is missing the point that Oneness is both the state of being there and the state of not being there! So being there or not is irrelevant in terms of connection to Oneness.

No, not at all. That point is inclusive and obvious during these conversations. IT IS... regardless of individuation, yet that separate conceptual one can not realize anything onto itself for itself. If authentically realized, then as part of that realization, before obsorption, will be to clearly see that there was never really anyone there to wake up in the first place. Agreement and choice is mute here. Again, every point of that unfolding is the universe at every point or quality of that unfolding. Unconscious, conscious, victim, perpetrator, a dog ****ting, writing this, etc..all of it the oneness as expression.

So the one which is only apperance... and not who you really are... claims that all is the universe! Yet, since it still believes itself separate can only conceptualize that as idea and not realization. Not having realized itself as an unconscious and separate expression in a dual experience, it simply thinks more about it

The more it thnks about it, the more it begins to belief and eventually conclude that it believes it knows. And so we have a pleathera of spiritual enthusiast claiming knowing as only another concept. And yes, that is oneness doing that too.

Otherwise, what most claim to experience has nothing to do with it. What they are actually doing regurgitating more spiritual knowledge. Its usually more convenient and profitable for the mind to conform with a new belief disguised as IT. Just more arsenal.

Last edited by no1wakesup : 13-10-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
No, not at all. That point is inclusive and obvious during these conversations. IT IS... regardless of individuation, yet that separate conceptual one can not realize anything onto itself for itself. If authentically realized, then as part of that realization, before obsorption, will be to clearly see that there was never really anyone there to wake up in the first place. Agreement and choice is mute here. Again, every point of that unfolding is the universe at every point or quality of that unfolding. Unconscious, conscious, victim, perpetrator, a dog ****ting, writing this, etc..all of it the oneness as expression.

So the one which is only apperance... and not who you really are... claims that all is the universe! Yet, since it still believes itself separate can only conceptualize that as idea and not realization. Not having realized itself as an unconscious and separate expression in a dual experience, it simply thinks more about it

The more it thnks about it, the more it begins to belief and eventually conclude that it believes it knows. And so we have a pleathera of spiritual enthusiast claiming knowing as only another concept. And yes, that is oneness doing that too.

Otherwise, what most claim to experience has nothing to do with it. What they are actually doing regurgitating more spiritual knowledge. Its usually more convenient and profitable for the mind to conform with a new belief disguised as IT. Just more arsenal.

It depends what you are seeking.

If all you require is the end of feeling disconnected, whether you see yourself as a separate person or not is irrelevant for Oneness is both.