Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-09-2017, 02:51 AM
Seeker
Your craziest experience?

Hey all, I hope you're well.

I was just wondering, what is the craziest or most profound thing you have ever experienced while astral projecting? If you don't mind sharing.
Old 24-09-2017, 05:18 AM
Pathfinder
When I raised Kundalini I had a split awareness experience: I was fully aware of being both in my body with a full blown Kundalini experience and being out of my body at the same time.

Since raising Kundalini, all if my projections are split experiences.

Before, I was either in my body (awake) or out of my body, briefly, requiring tremendous effort and failing often... But every since they are much easier and I always have full recollection of my body, my dreams, astral projecting and more... All simultaneous experienced.

Before, I'd call that crazy. But now it's just normal.
Old 24-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Seeker
That is crazy and very interesting, thank you for sharing. That's incredible.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder
i'll share more of it when i get my youtube channel up and running.

LonerWolf: what is your craziest experience?
Old 06-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Master
in dreams i seam 2 go all ovr i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Guide

thinking i was a body-mind ........ hahahaha that is the real crazy thing~
Old 09-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

Learning that Astral Sex really is just like the real thing. That what you feel and experience in the flesh moment is the same in Astral. The difference being that there is no physical reactions its all energy level. You feel without seeing what the other person is doing to you.

Only did it once to make sure that when talking about the topic it did work.

Lynn
Old 13-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Experiencer
Most profound: anytime I touch trees or grass in the astral I get a huge energy surge. It’s something I actually crave between projections.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Master
im goin thu a nubrs dream i am iv had 5 so fr far i hav
99 bus
17 bridg
25 bukts on doors
pltfrm 19
2 day smokin inses ash get 11 & 39
it lst i no on hear i will get ansers i will coz im exspctin mor i am all reams so far ha numbrs in in real i dnt evn smok i dnt evn lk smell of smok i dnt dnt mnd ines stics 1s i dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Craziest experience ever was I had just fallen sound asleep and was suddenly, literally yanked out of my body onto the floor in front of my bed. I was sleepy and stunned and I looked up to see the physical body of my ex boyfriend who I had left a month or two earlier. This man was an alcoholic and his drinking had gotten progressively worse over the course of our relationship to the point he had gotten not only obsessively controlling, but abusive. When he would drink, he would often black out and have no memory of what occurred. I grew to always know when he hit that “black out” stage, because I would suddenly look up and see in his eyes that he was...well, gone, for lack of a better description. There would be nothing there, and it was almost like another person would take over. The freaky thing is, I always imagined that he was being possessed by some sort of demonic or extremely negative entity on these occasions, because who he would become was truly unrecognizable. So, when I looked up and saw him there in this astral experience, it was almost as though it wasn’t actually him at all, but rather, that “demon” that I’d always suspected and feared worked through him when he drank heavily. The creature grabbed me off the floor by my shoulders and hoisted me up to look him in the eyes. They were pure blackness. His face pale and holding no expression whatsoever. He then threw me as though I was a wad of toilet paper in his hands, so hard against the frame of my bed I had the wind knocked out of me and began choking. He picked me up in the air again and I was so out of it and terrified, all I could do was hold my hands up and say, “I’ll come home! I’ll come home!” At that moment he disappeared and I awoke back in my body. All the while, everything else about my bedroom remained exactly as it was before I fell asleep, down to the show that was playing on my tv. That one probably takes the cake for me.

That, and one sexual experience, which was positive beyond words.

What about you, lonerwolf?