Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Color ----Draw a card for the person above you----

Let's go!
Leave a question and the next person pulls for the other from their deck, Tarot or Leno is ok, number of cards is up to you.

Ok GO!

Edit: Lynn could this be moved to the Tarot and Oracle sub Forum I think I posted this in the wrong section.
Old 26-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Experiencer
Am I having a baby boy or a baby girl (9 weeks)?
Old 26-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Master
is Solarian having a baby boy or baby girl?

Mystic Dreamer tarot

4 of cups

it's a woman on the card so I'm going with baby girl :)

for me:

what should I be focusing on in my search for a new place to live?
Old 28-09-2016, 08:59 AM
Newbie ;)

@Solarian, CONGRATULATIONS!

Druidcraft Deck (its not letting me post pictures until I get to 15 posts :/ )

Baby boy or baby girl?

8 of Pents + Page of Cups + Queen of Swords

Agreed, it looks like you're having a girl! By any chance is the father a Virgo? because I am getting Virgo for the daddy (or perhaps she will have heavy earth in her chart.)
Old 28-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Newbie ;)

@rainbow sparkles

Druidcraft Deck (its not letting me post pictures until I get to 15 posts :/ )

Emperor + 2 of Swords + 2 of Pents

Its seems you are quite picky and are limiting your options as far as finding a place you like goes. It seems you need to be more open about other places rather than being inflexible with what you want. Seems like you have set yourself on a fixed mindset, you have to focus on what it is you can afford and try to be a bit more decisive in your choices. This also points that you may have found already but are undecided because of the cost? I also see that you need to keep looking because the one in mind is a no go, you have yet to find THE ONE.

Goodluck!

Mine is: How does the first quarter of 2017 look like for me?
Old 28-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for the congratulations everyone. But I am confused as to why my pendulum always says I'm having a boy, and why my tarot deck most of the time says girl, just like your answers for me.

@Julz87
The father of my child is a Scorpio.

And as for how 2017 looks for you in the first quarter, congrats to you too!

Wiild Uknown Deck
Six of wands + seven of pents + six of cups

You are already starting to make your way to the top, keep at it diligently because soon will eventually reap what you sow, and you will be rewarded.
And I think there will also come times of self reflection that have to do with your past, or be influenced by it. Be positive in all you do :)

My question: What is my connection to this African elder sanguine vampire?
Old 28-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
My question: What is my connection to this African elder sanguine vampire?

Hi, Solarian

I pulled out a Seven of Swords from the Universal Golden Tarot.
A deceptive character who demonstrates disregard for consequences, however, I don't sense malice or harm like a five of swords would entail, usually the 7 of swords represents a playful nuisance energy ...hes alone and lonely and needs attention, cant say its a healthy one either... so watch your back..

Congrats on the new baby, exciting times are ahead for you!

Next card for Clover: Advice on my work out/health regime. Been so rusty!!
Old 28-09-2016, 06:38 PM
Master
Clover,

5 of Hazards - Zombie Tarot
I get the feeling you need to start from scratch in regards to your methods for getting into shape and working out. Whatever you were doing just isn't going to work, so you need to think outside the box. Since she's looking through the garbage, I see you making a note of what didn't work, so you can figure out the methods that will. Find exercises/workouts that are a change of pace from what you're used to. Change up the energy a bit. It could also be telling you to throw out some junk food in your cupboards that is keeping you from your goal.

My question is what's the best way to connect to this guy's energy in my yoga class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi, Solarian

I pulled out a Seven of Swords from the Universal Golden Tarot.
A deceptive character who demonstrates disregard for consequences, however, I don't sense malice or harm like a five of swords would entail, usually the 7 of swords represents a playful nuisance energy ...hes alone and lonely and needs attention, cant say its a healthy one either... so watch your back..

Congrats on the new baby, exciting times are ahead for you!

Old 28-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator
I don't have my cards scanned so I will just give the meanings.

Well this may have gone without saying lol

From Soul Coaching Oracle Deck by Denise Linn

Action: The time is now. Don't hesitate, just take action and go for it.

Seems appropriate. Sometimes when it comes to working out we just need to pull the trigger but this said I decided to pull another card simply based on the question, what do you need to know right now and I pulled the Intuition card.

If you do not follow your intuition much it is a sign to start doing so. If there is a question about what kind of health routine you should take then trust your intuition to guide you on what path is best for you. If it doesn't feel right or makes you uncomfortabel then avoid it, if it feels like home then follow it.
Old 28-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Master
Clover just received two readings