Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Miraculously Cured of Hepatitis C

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
Old 30-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Experiencer
Jesus healing a man with leprosy in scripture;

“When Jesus had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, ‘Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.’ Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, ‘I am willing; be cleansed.’ Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.” (Matthew 8:1-3)
Old 01-05-2017, 01:57 AM
Ascender
How can you know 10 years have been added to your life? That doesn't make sense!
Old 01-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Experiencer
The medical profession says that hepatitis C takes tens yours off your life...that I would die ten years early. So if I was cured of hep C than the ten years would be given back to me. And I would no longer die ten years early...adding ten years to the life I had with hep C.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Ascender
That doesn't make sense either! Unless it's agreed that you'll live 3 score and 10 ... or whatever it is the medical profession have decided to be the normal lifespan these days. To which, 10 years of Hep would have you dead by your sixtieth-first birthday ... thereabouts!
Old 04-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Experiencer
It makes sense to me.