Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-02-2019, 10:39 AM
ImthatIm

Good words Shabda
Old 15-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Good post Shabda.

Thank you for saying so lomax, and yes, there ARE many books on the subject that can offer options that hadn't been thought of or realized as being possible before. One should examine as much information as can be found, if only to try to use the methods outlined to see if they provide any benefit. Even the sorts of things that ARE from self deception or misidentification have methods by which they can be both understood and eliminated. Even the seeming least of circumstances are valid steps along the way or path toward a greater degree of understanding and experience.
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 15-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Good words Shabda

Thank you for saying so ImthatIm, much appreciated.
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 15-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It's hard to recommend any particular resource, as references to entities, both good and bad, are scattered around various religious and mythological texts. You can find various bits and pieces if you comb through some pretty thick volumes. Your best bet in terms of saving time is probably Wikipedia, where they will list and link related articles together.

It is a bit of a stereotype perhaps, but in most religious and mythological systems, creatures of the underworld are seen as generally dark and malevolent, whereas those in heaven are seen as of the light and benevolent. That is an oversimplification and isn't always the case in my experience, but it does provide a general rule of thumb.

BTW, I also got into channelling a while ago and dealt with both positive and negative entities in equal measure. I think this is one area which all major religions have gotten right and the gods / elohim / angels / devas etc... are generally the good guys, whereas the demons / fallen angels / asuras / rakshasas, etc.. are indeed the bad guys, or have their own nefarious agenda and are rarely honest or straight about their intentions.

One of the big problems with the self-serving entities is that you can't trust them to tell the truth.

I don't know about the Jinn, never had an encounter with them, but I believe they're largely neutral or can be tricksters sometimes.

Thanks for all the info! I'll have to do some reading on Wikipedia for sure.

And yes, the channeled being who I asked about my situation said that the djinn are "meddlers," as he put it, but not evil. I would agree that these entities fall more in line with the tricksters/meddlers idea than being actually malevolent. Maybe it really is a jungle out there.

Also, I've been told that if you ask a being you are interacting with if they are of the Light, they must answer truthfully. I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are on this.

I've asked them multiple times if they are good / from Heaven / of the Light, and they've answered both ways. They don't seem to like giving straightforward answers when it comes to questions like that.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
isn't it possible that you actually have schizophrenia though?

you call them entities that are speaking to you, extraterrestial intelligences, etc. that they are sending you thoughts, etc.

That sounds to me like schizophrenia. Maybe you just have a strong resistance to the possibility that you have schizophrenia, after all I mean who wouldn't.

If you take the medication for schizophrenia, and the thoughts/voices stops, wouldn't that be strong evidence that you do have schizophrenia?

and if you take anti-psychotic medication and the voices don't stop, that may be evidence that it's not any type of extraterrestial communication at all, it may be evidence that you've somehow split your psyche into multiple parts. One part being the victim, the other part being the tormentor. In my mind I've recognized that I have two sides of me (actually have millions of sides but for this we'll just say 2), one is a doubter, another is a believer. When I have a dream or a far out belief (like everything is a simulation, or a dream is unrealistic) the voice of doubt will say mean things to me like "you are trash, you have no skill to acheive that dream, dont waste your time". The voice of hope usually goes first, thinking up a dream or trying to make some grand realization, then the voice of doubt comes next and tears it down.

It took me a long time to recognize the two different parts and to learn when to listen to them and when to ignore them. It also took me a while to realize that each is a part of me and serves a function. Just because doubt says mean things doesn't mean I should ignore or repress him, it just means I should choose when to listen to him.

for example if I'm about to make a big purchase like a new car or house, I listen to the voice of doubt for warnings about potential mistakes. But when it comes to chasing my biggest dreams and desires, i don't listen to the voice of doubt because I know chasing dreams is risky and I'm likely to fail a lot and go through a lot of pain. It's worth the pain for me, so I just ignore doubt in that situation and go for my dreams.

what I'm saying is it might be schizophrenia, or it may be that you've fractured your identity as a way to protect yourself. sometimes trauma will fracture an identity, sometimes people do it to their self out of guilt or shame. If it is a fractured identity, then you can heal it by re-integrating all the different aspects of yourself. You can seek the help of a therapist with this, or you can seek a local shaman or a shaman who is experienced with soul retrieval.

Thanks for your perspective on this! Since I made this post, my views on schizophrenia have actually changed:

After speaking to and reading accounts from others who have had similar experiences (and were also diagnosed with schizophrenia), I've come to the conclusion that schizophrenia has, at least in some cases, otherworldly/supernatural causes.

The interesting thing is that people in the developing world have believed in a spiritual cause for schizophrenia for thousands of years. Additionally, according to the documentary Crazywise, the rate of recovery in these countries after a psychotic break is twice what it is in the West. And they attribute this to a more spiritual, socially-accepted view of the condition.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini

And yes, the channeled being who I asked about my situation said that the djinn are "meddlers," as he put it, but not evil. I would agree that these entities fall more in line with the tricksters/meddlers idea than being actually malevolent. Maybe it really is a jungle out there.

Also, I've been told that if you ask a being you are interacting with if they are of the Light, they must answer truthfully. I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are on this.

I've asked them multiple times if they are good / from Heaven / of the Light, and they've answered both ways. They don't seem to like giving straightforward answers when it comes to questions like that.

That is 100% untrue about any beings having any condition under which they MUST answer truthfully. On the other hand, what they WILL almost always do, is give a partially true answer in some way, which can be dangerous or lead to a negative outcome based on a person believing it to be true and taking a belief or an action or speaking based upon what they've been told.

One Bible quote easily states much the same thing and I use it as an example for that purpose only. 2 Corinthians 14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." Although it also must be said that originally, according to the Bible, he WAS an angel of light and the most beautiful of any. But the fact remains, that light does not necessarily mean or guarantee anything at all, it is just a term that many use throughout various traditions.

Now, I CAN offer a suggestion as to how to deal with such an entity. Use love as both sword and shield, but do not simply attack once and expect to be successful, you must continue persistently until they are driven away. They do so love to pretend that it hasn't any effect upon them, because many will assume that to be true from not seeing whatever they had expected to have happen occur. But by maintaining that blessing or wishing them love, in the name of a Higher Power, whichever one you feel most comfortable with, you will have success. Try that.
Rumi
Old 15-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:

I think it makes little sense to ask a being whether they're of the light or not. All of them are basically light beings, they just operate on different frequencies. I am discounting dark or shadow entities here, which lots of people claim to have seen or interacted with (or rather, beset by), because I've never had a direct encounter with one, so I'm putting the possibility of their existence in the maybe box.

I don't believe that any light being is purely malevolent or benevolent on its own, they are various degrees of each. If you think of them as gods, there are certainly gods of heaven, but the underworld also has its gods and if you believe ancient Hindu descriptions, many of them are highly benevolent and most of the underworld is actually beautiful and peaceful. What we know as Hell, the truly horrifying part of it, is actually a very small section of a vast underworld, which is interdimensional in nature.

In my own experience, I usually work with Inanna. Her name literally means "Queen of Heaven" or "Lady of Heaven". Her vibration is mostly pure white light and she has always been nothing but loving and benevolent to me. She does have a dark side though as goddess of war and she can be terrifying in that destructive, martial aspect. Hindu gods and goddesses have the same dual nature in most cases.

Her sister Ereshkigal is supposedly Queen of the Underworld. She approached me once, whilst I was lying in bed and wanted to connect to me and use me as a channel. She was super creepy. Her thought patterns and the way she moved around the bed reminded me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Certainly didn't change my prejudices about the gods of the underworld.

Also, just an idea, if you are bothered by entities, why not seek the help of a truly benevolent one that is more powerful than the mid-tier ones you're presumably interacting with (I am guessing here, since you did not name any names). If you're bothered and beset by Jackals, why not befriend a lion or a tiger?
Old 15-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Master
First i would suggest to get a cleansing bath.Prayers,white light and meditations are affecting the mental level of yours.That's fine,but if the entity had managed to manifest closer to the physical level,you'll have to use also ''earthly'' solutions.

For the moment i have try some herbs,and i saw MUCH better results than any kind of prayer.And that's because many low level beings are attached to various regions of the body,including feet,skin and chakras as well..

I always suggest dry bay leaves over water,cause i have tested it even on others and it has a great effect.You'll only benefit from this.

Also i have a little bottle of pine ethereal oil and sometimes i drop some of it to the top of my head,my third eye area and feet.Seems like it's also a good cleaner..

I heard about lavender,hyssop and lemmongrass as well.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I am happy to see your response, it does look like a healthy response. Since a period of learning of the darkness makes us desire the Love/Light that much more.

I am resistant to providing details of my path at this time.
I much prefer sticking to simple terms as dark/Light positive/negative
Love/fear. Paths vary but darkness and Light are pretty much the same to all.

Here is what I believe today.
As a person reaches for more Love/Light the dark forces attempt to keep a person in darkness/fear.
The greater the darkness attacks usually means a person will be growing and realizing the darkness is really a shadow and does not have that much power.
Really darkness only has the power we give them through are fear or believing their lies.

I like to think of the sun as God/Love/Light and the winter clouds as darkness. We can get in that dark cold funk and start loosing hope and all that is positive because we have not seen the the sun in a while.
But we know for sure the sun is there and we must keep faith it will warm us one day soon. And we know it is still radiating Love/Light/warmth like always. In the meantime we can warm ourselves inside by building a fire and feeling the security of being warm.Of course by fire I mean our internal fire that is connected with God/Love/warmth.
And we are always perfecting our fire building skills and staying prepared by gathering wood and maintaining a good fireplace.

The heart is our fireplace were our soul resides.

Stay warm and secure in the Love of God however that has to happen for you.

Thanks for the kind words! I enjoyed reading your metaphor, and I agree that while this path wasn't always easy, I have definitely learned a lot--both about the universe and myself. :)
Old 16-02-2019, 12:06 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words! I enjoyed reading your metaphor, and I agree that while this path wasn't always easy, I have definitely learned a lot--both about the universe and myself. :)

I wasn't trying to be secretive or anything about my past, I just did not have the time to answer then.

But to how I started to fight dark entities was in a tradition of Native American practice with a group and I was more a helper. So it was really nothing attacking me but we were helping others that were having problems.
But of course I had sought out my own personal demons prior, that comes from being raised with alcoholism and trauma and being dragged down to dark depths myself.
As far as personally being attacked from an entity that had nothing but bad intentions, I did encounter that after years of helping others through sweat lodge and other ceremonial practices.
I remember that I had probably allowed the attack because of my fear and negative emotions during the whole episode.

My whole intention here is only to assist if possible with strengthening your inner peace with the Love of God.

It is hard from reading on a screen all of the variables and possibilities, I have to trust that God will speak to your heart and work things out for you.