Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingtruth
I suspect in your last incarnation you became lion food
That really sucks!!
Old 10-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Pathfinder

I have an oval birthmark right under my last rib on my right side that, according to my mom, used to be mirrored on my back. The marks are now mostly faded, but what's fascinating is that the mark is literally right where my gallbladder sits and have had gallbladder surgery to remove it. I always figured this mark and subsequent extreme pain from gallstones and gallbladder surgery was linked to a past life.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Gracey

with identical twins, i read an article on it and it said it is true for all identical twins, say if one has a birthmark on their upper right back, one will have one on their lower left abdomen. I have identical twins. one has a birth mark on their neck on the right side and the other has one on their lower front hip on the left side. so it makes me wonder about the validity of birthmarks having any thing to do with past life's.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Some of Dr. Ian Stevenson's research of birthmarks as it relates to reincarnation (Section 5):

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnat...stevenson.html
Old 10-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Knower

I have two similar birthmarks...discoloured as of burn...
One is on my right shoulder covering my half back(big one) and another same burn mark on my right arm...

I always want to know about this as I am sure that this is something from my past life...
Old 11-11-2015, 05:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
with identical twins, i read an article on it and it said it is true for all identical twins, say if one has a birthmark on their upper right back, one will have one on their lower left abdomen. I have identical twins. one has a birth mark on their neck on the right side and the other has one on their lower front hip on the left side. so it makes me wonder about the validity of birthmarks having any thing to do with past life's.
Interesting. Up and right, down and left. I wonder if this has anything do with yin yang, like your twins came together to this world to seek balance and help each other w/ their missions.
I don't know about your kids, but usually twins try to or are naturally very different as far as personality goes, especially because most get annoyed with people confusing them and saying all the time how they're so alike(so they try to be purposely unique).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Some of Dr. Ian Stevenson's research of birthmarks as it relates to reincarnation (Section 5):

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnat...stevenson.html
His research only mentions people that do remember their past lives. Should we just dismiss birthmarks if we have no memory of any life before the current one?
If birthmarks have meaning only for those that remember, then they're just there to "prove" one's previous life and not to exactly give clues of who we might've been in the past.

Here's my birthmark. As I said before it doesn't match Ukraine map perfectly but this was the closest country map I could find.

I don't think it resembles any wound so maybe it's just a birthmark, nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVISLOVER
My birthmark in on the left side of my back even with my heart, it is the shape of a lion claw.

I'm curious, how do you know it's a lion claw? What if it's a panther, a tiger, etc? I wonder if this would suggest you lived at Africa, or India,etc...or that you were even a hunter.

PS: I also have two moles in my face(beauty marks) one in my chin(left side) and one in my right eyebrow(close to where people use piercings) but I don't think they count as birthmarks 'cause as far as I remember they were not there from birth. Maybe they appeared in my childhood. As a toddler I can't see them in my pictures. I'd say they're genetic 'cause my aunt has 3 or 4 in her face, luckily mine are not as big as hers.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
His research only mentions people that do remember their past lives. Should we just dismiss birthmarks if we have no memory of any life before the current one?
If birthmarks have meaning only for those that remember, then they're just there to "prove" one's previous life and not to exactly give clues of who we might've been in the past.

Well I don't think we can conclude that birthmarks only exist due to injuries incurred during past lives... But I do think it's interesting the correlation that he found between some birthmarks and deformities and alleged memories from other lifetimes in those individuals...

Here is another interesting account concerning birthmarks/scars:

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnat...rey-keene.html
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/6857...rnation-video/

As for me, I do not consciously recall any past life memories... Although I suspect that I may have fallen to my death in a previous life due to my life-long and deeply-ingrained fear of falling to my death...
Old 12-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Suspended

In spiritual healing I knew that one of our patients had a spiritual communication that demonstrated she had been shot in the head....by a birthmark.

Yet the human living today was a newly incepted human life, only created via sexual intercourse.

Therefore I became aware that her adult female spirit being our Mother or origin self had experienced and communicated to a previous life.

Therefore if you are a male, your Father communicates to all males living today and in the past....the same as the female as a Mother who communicates to all lives lived in the past and the present.

As the record was made of the lived life, the Mother spirit communicating to the new life, gave advice via the old life record.

Hence DNA inheritance causes the higher spirit to communicate to the incepted life and may have communicated before to a life.

As the higher spirit is androgynous, and many new lives created on Earth, this provides us with the evidence that a population of thousands becoming millions to billions have conceived new spiritual parents who have never existed in a past life before.

This demonstrates to us all that a past life record is not the reason for spiritual life as memory in DNA, that new parentage comes from the higher origin light androgynous self...that actually supports our human existence.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Guide

I've also read that if marks come up at a certain time period, the past life died of that age & I too havealso read that the shape has meaning.

I have a mark that appeared just on my chin at the age of 12. & seems to be sticking around. I believe I have another mark that is a stretched oval shape on a very upper inside thigh. I believe this showedup in either my late teens or twenties as I do not remember it earlier on.

I think I may have another on my back that just showed up one day....
Old 23-11-2015, 03:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
I've also read that if marks come up at a certain time period, the past life died of that age & I too havealso read that the shape has meaning.

I have a mark that appeared just on my chin at the age of 12. & seems to be sticking around. I believe I have another mark that is a stretched oval shape on a very upper inside thigh. I believe this showedup in either my late teens or twenties as I do not remember it earlier on.

I think I may have another on my back that just showed up one day....

Are you the only human who has this form of birthmark?

Have you considered that the higher spirit communicating to you gained the light sound change when the cell was damaged....and that many human beings of the same gender may all now have the same birthmark inheritance?

Such as a Father spirit communicating to his male sons on Earth.
or a Mother spirit communicating to her daughters on Earth.

The amount of cell damage inherited would displace the natural spiritual self from communicating to the direct inheritance...such as a male to male. Instead a female spirit communicates to a male as evidence that harming the spirit in life evolves a community of harmed future inheritance?

This would then coincide with the spiritual teaching of trying not to harm any other spirit for the purpose of spirit itself? Or that every life is considered holy and should never be harmed, because we are by factual evidence a spiritual family.