Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-05-2011, 05:24 PM
DawningOne

Dawn~Hello!

Thank you for this thread! It's incredible. Ah, where do I start? I have so much to say on this subject that I will not be able to get it all in one post. I am very ready to be having this conversation with you folks, and pleased. :)

I have been drawn to Lemuria and MU and to a lesser degree: Atlantis too. For a fyi: the books of Ruth Montgomery and James Churchward speak of these subjects in great detail. Much of what I know about Lemuria and MU have come from these books.

I too, am more drawn to Lemuria/MU(I think they are the same or connected "more closely" to each other than whatever it "is" that is "different" about "Atlantis"?) KWIM?

Right now I just want to acknowledge what others have shared. There is so much information Dawn has given out and that goes for Glpoisson too! Thank you so much for sharing! As I was reading I was transported. Your tale was reminding me of what James Churchward was describing as the journey the survivors took. I will post what he has to say in a later post. :)

Your description was amazing. I fancy myself a writer and in all my days I could not have written a better "story." Of course, it is not a story-it is what happened to you!

I relate to the idea of the priesthoods that existed at that time. Glpoisson said:

The separation between the material plane and the spirit world was not as pronounced as it was soon to become as the normal congress of beings with and without physical bodies was still an accepted reality not hidden behind occult practices or elitist privilege.

"Occult practices" or "elitist privilege" is a big part of what I have been guided to understand. How, what was done in the past as far as "religion" in concerned and that connection to organized religion today.

Fear of death being a "cult belief" is a great way of looking at it. Until recently I was not detached enough from this physical being( 's belief system) to see outside of that: I was born human and indoctrinated into that very cult as a baptised Christian. I relate to the 'tribe' while I also relate to 'Atlantis'.

Having had those lives, then and "remembering" them now(enough to seek out the information) is what has helped me "get over" the fear of physical death. I don't claim to be 100% with that...I can just feel my consciousness expanding regarding that fear. Reading words such as Glpossion shared trigger me even more into that larger consciousness. :tyou:

There are a million directions we can go with this information(and I look forward to and hope we do go in all those directions-this stuff is Yummy to me :) lol ) but what is coming in mind right now is a quote from an ancient Egyptian chef scribe~ (what I post below is public domain material )

Behold! is it not written in this roll? Read, ye who shall find in the days unborn, if your gods have given you skill. Read, O children of the future, and learn the secrets of that past, which to you is so far away and yet in truth so near.

Men do not live once only and then depart hence for ever. They live many times in may places, although not always in this world. Between each life there is a veil of darkness. The doors will open at last, and show us all the chambers through which our feet have wandered from the beginning.

Our religion teaches us that we live eternally. Now eternity, having no end, can have no beginning, it is a circle. Therefore if the one be true, namely, that we live on, it would seem that the other must be true, namely that we have always lived.

In the early days before the priests froze the thoughts of man into blocks of stone and built of them shrines to a thousand gods, many held that this reasoning was true, as then they held that there was but one God.

To men's eyes God has many faces, and each one swears that the one he sees is the only true God. Yet they are all wrong, for all are true.

Among the Egyptians the Scarabeus beetle is no god, but an emblem of the Creator, because it rolls a ball of mud between its feet and sets therein its eggs to hatch. As the Creator rolls the world that seems to be round, and causes it to produce life.

All gods send their gift of love upon the earth, without which it would cease to be. My faith teaches me more clearly perhaps than yours, that life does not end with death and therefore that love, being life's soul must endure while it endures. The strength of this invisible tie will bind two souls together long after the world is dead.

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort. Death is the nurse that puts it to sleep, no more, and in the morning it will wake again to travel through another day with those who have companioned it from the beginning.

Anana
Chief Scribe and King's Councilor to Seti II

1320 BCE

So by 1320 BCE we have Anana telling us of, what I think are the "Atlantis/Lemuria" times. When speaking of resentment between the tribes and the Atlantians it is my understanding it was certain priests, cults made of priests that "gave" the fear of physical death to the tribes. I get the feeling/idea they were not only resentful of the physical death Atlantians may have caused "their people" but also acted hostile toward "you" because of the actual fear of physical death.

Please know that I am triggered by what you all have shared and I am just throwing out my first impressions. As I have learned with all information, and especially high vibration information(as I feel is shared here) there is time it takes to process, and organize the feelings that come along with hearing the information.

Forgive me my jumping the gun. I would love to hear anything else, anyone who has posted on this thread would like to share. As I said, I will find my books and see what information I can share.

Like Dawn, when I want more information: I ask myself where that information can be found. I feel that the actual wanting of the information is what creates its availability: "ask and ye shall receive."

Part of my lightworker aspect is to gather information, as I am told-information is light. It is a part of my understanding as a lightworker but also a part of who I am as this physical being, to work toward "no secrets" and all information/light being available to the whole planet.

It means so much that you share what you know and feel. I find it invaluable. Thank you.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Dawn

Ah! A fellow Dawn! Blessings to you! ^_^

Thanks for saying so and you're very welcome for this thread. I don't know why I got the nudge so badly to make this thread, but, after talking to Summerland, I'm glad I did. Here's hoping this lone little thread will remain peaceful and kind to all who have memories from that time and desire to share.

Hm.... Ruth Montgomery and James Churchward? I'll look into them. Thank you very much for the reference. I wonder how much of what I've been able to remember are spoken about in their books?

Well, from how I understand it, Lemuria ("Mu") and Atlantis were two different places but did exist at the same time. Atlantis had lots of smaller islands, outposts, around it, but were still considered to be a part of Atlantis itself. (Sort of like Hawaii? Several islands make up one state.)
Also, Atlantis had a much different energy than Lemuria did. Even now I can remember what it was like to be on Atlantis and the energy was just so ... for lack of any better wording to use "raw" that it just overpowered me and made me sick each time I went there. (A good reason why I only visited there a small handfull of times. One doesn't normally want to make repeated visits to somewhere they know will make them feel sick.)
Whereas with Lemuria, from what I can remember anyway, had a much warmer sort of energy to it, softer and just better feeling.

(Anyone else reading this bit want to add to this? Please do!)

lol DawningOne, glad to know I'm not the only one that happens to about the reading and transporting. -_-X kind of annoys me at times that I'll be reading, then suddenly I'll be travelling back to that time in spirit. (I don't always want to go spirit travelling when I'm reading!!)

>to see outside of that: I was born human and indoctrinated into
>that very cult as a baptised Christian. I relate to the 'tribe' while
>I also relate to 'Atlantis'.
Go a great degree I think lots of us can relate to how that is.
Kind of makes me laugh to think about it now. All the years I was dragged to church by my parents, that I went on my own because it's just what was done on a Sunday, I never really felt 'right' there. Not really. When I stopped going and started walking my spiritual path, it's like the whole world opened up for me, like my eyes actually started to open for the first time and I knew with all that I am that this is where I am suppose to be. The love and contentment here, coming from within myself and radiating outward was something I never felt in all those 21 years of going to church.
Like I said, kinda funny. ^_^ (But hey, that's just me.)

What really changed things for me was when I recalled my first past life. In Japan. Not only did I recall that life, the young man, my personal guardian I fell in love with, but my death, his death while trying to avenge me, and a bit of the 'inbetween time' between that life and the next. It was just such an eye opening experience. (But what got me the most was when I was outside of my body. I just looked at my body, looked at him, and went 'Why are you so upset? I'm still here! I still exist! I'm good to go! <3' No fear, no sadness, no guilt. Just a sort of simple joy, curiousity. I was at peace, but still curious about everything.
It's definately given me a whole new perspective about "life" and "death", and about having remembered other past lives and deaths. Even that last one in Lemuria.

>what is coming in mind right now is a quote from an ancient Egyptian chef scribe~
~*nods in total agreement*~ So very true. Kind of eloquently put.

Now that's something that irritates me. There are so many saying when the Atlanean / Lemurian times may have been. A couple thousand years back, 20,000 years back, 100,000-200,000 years back. It'd be nice to have some sort of narrowed down number. (I'm absolutely horrid with dates and exact places, so it irritates me to no end when I recall a past life, whether it be Lemurian or elsewhere, and I'd like to know when exactally it was, but have a great deal of difficulty discerning when it was.)

>Please know that I am triggered by what you all have shared
Wonderful! A great thing about a peaceful gathering place is the ability to come together with respect and compassion, to be inspired and spurred on, to become curious and to find answers to your own questions, whether it be through your own senses and mediations, or through a sort of confirmation from what someone else says. (I swear, I never get tired of the latter lol . I'll see / remember / sense something in spirit, say nothing about it to anyone else, then someone else will bring it up and I'll go 'AH!! Hey!! I know / remember that! That's exactally how it was for me!')

>there is time it takes to process, and organize the feelings that come
>along with hearing the information.
~*nods*~ Ohhh yeah. So very true. I remember when I first learned about the 'living energy' so to speak, of stones, crystals, and plants. (To any of you who have stones and crystals like I do and they have the tendency of telling you what they want and where they want to be, I'm sure you can relate with me on this note.) Took me almost a year and a half before I could actually walk outside to the mail box and not feel horribly guilty about stepping on the stones and grass and weeds, guilty and afraid that I was doing them harm.
With any new information we learn, I figure that there will always be a time you'll need to just 'absorb' it, let your mind wrap around it, and to simply take it all in.
If nothing else, I'll say this much, this sort of learning is certainly interesting. ^_^

Hm... I hadn't thought of it quite like that before, the "ask and ye shall recieve" sort of thing. Sounds right though. lol The simple act of asking, even if you don't immediately find the answers, can help put wheels into motion for yourself and others to find answers.

Yes, exactally how I feel DawningOne. Why should information/light be kept secret or be charged hundreds or thousands of dollars to learn / share? It's not right. I can understand if someone wants to teach someone else and wants to get paid for the time, but, come on! For me, I see "spiritual information" like the oxygen we use to breathe. Free for all to be learned, shared, and enjoyed. Not hoarded and sold like on Space Balls where they have cans of oxygen and sell it off.
But hey, that's just me.
(And if you've ever watched Space Balls, I feel sorry for you! lol ^_^U I saw it once when I was about 17 and I can't really forget about it! Darn you spoof movie!!!)

Goodness this is getting long! But there's still so much I want to ask and share about in this post!
If you want to continue reading (and you've actually gone through all of the above), you get a big cookie! (>^_^)>

Just some other things I was wondering about.
Do any of you remember the "libraries" there? I asked a friend of mine (by the online name of EchoShora) because, at the time, I was recalling a past life (and believe it was in Lemuria or India, not entirely certain which). I was an Indian (India, not North American) and stood guard outside of it. I don't really remember the building itself so much as the tall, thick wall that surrounded it. And that the "library" as Echo told me, wasn't so much like our libraries are nowadays, but was more like a building of important information and powerful weapons and needed to be protected from people who wanted to get at that information and use it for bad purposes. (Of course, this bit of information alone spurred on several other questions about that life I haven't really looked into yet. Who wanted those things in the library? Why? If they were so important / dangerous, why not destroy them? etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on with the question, but for everyone's sake here, I'll just move right along.)
I remember the weapons we had, well the one I had. A metal staff with one end light in color. It had the ability to, when you tapped the opposite end on the ground, activate ("turn on"), the lighter end would glow and I could send out one heck of a nasty jolt of electricty with it.
I know one time we (myself and the other guy guarding it) were attacked and I saw myself actually using the weapon. (Sadly, I wasn't much of a "warrior" though. Never really have been in the lives I've remembered so far. I'm just more of a compassionate, loving, happy-go-lucky sort of soul. *^_^* I saw myself standing guard there and having a difficult time standing still and being all on watch and 'guard-like'. I wanted to smile, I'd wave ang greet people, even dance around because I wanted to. lol Actually met my wife from that lifetime from behaving that way.)

Hm... any other questions I feel the nagging urge to throw out there?
Do any of you remember any flying vehicles? (Because I honestly don't know if we had them or not back then. I rememebr one past life I was sitting outside, saw an experimental flying vehicle soar overhead really fast then crash into a nearby building. I grumbled to a friend of mine nearby "those idiots are going to kill one another one of these days with those darned flying contraptions", to which she made a comment along the lines of "it's just progress, dear", like it was no big deal, but it just bothered the heck out of me, lol probably because I felt / feared that one day one of those stupid machines would go berserk and crash into my house.)

Now, I'll end this post before it gets any longer! lol Goodness, you'd almost think I was writing a book here!

Namaste with love and light, all of you wonderful people!
Old 07-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Master
This may be of interest. Sunday evening, on BBC 1, there is a dramatised telling of the destruction of the Minoan culture in 1620 BC which inspired the legend of Atlantis.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Dawn

Norseman, thank you for the head's up, however, I think that was more for the "Atlantis" Plato was talking about, rather than for the era we are talking about here.
I remember watching another special about Plato's "Atlantis" when was it? Last year? Sometime like that. And couldn't help snickering every now and then as they worked with ancient guide books and Plato's writings of a great, civilized island that sank. I kept on going 'that's not the place I remember living at. That's the wrong time. Atlantis and Lemuria were WAY more advanced than that. The details are wrong.'. I mean, they were talking about things you'd expect from way back when, not from the seriously advanced people I remember existing. (I mean, able to make and use stargates, space ships, energy weapons, circuitry, etc.) Which says nothing about the layout of the island itself that's mentioned. (Of course, my memories are clearer for Lemuria than for Atlantis, and I may very well be incorrect.)

Of course, I could be totally incorrect and I will freely admit that, but that's just what I sense from my own memories. That it happened way further back then that.

Norseman, again, thank you for the consideration of wanting to tell us about this. It is appreciated! May your weekend be nothing but kind to you!

Edit :
A friend here on SF gave me permission to share what she's told me.
If you have something you want to add, if you remember this or more details about it, please, feel free to share! You are most welcomed to!

This bit pretains to Atlantis. -
You spoke of caves with crystals in them. There was one that I remember sneaking into. There was a circular natural cave with a spring in the back wall. In front of it on a pedastal was a multifaceted gem that slowly rotated. It caught prisims of light and was about 4 " above the pedastal; floating on air. All of the sacred caves had springs or pools of water and crystals.

On Lemuria (if I'm correct, if I'm not, then, you know who you are with this information you're sharing, please correct me) -
>The temple that I was raised in was for healing with the color, gems, sound, light and music. The
>land was beautiful, lush, green with ponds and fountains every where.
I remember that, well, not so much any temples, not really, but I remember being in the main city. Orderly streets, fresh green grass, flowers blooming, I always felt so at home there. I know in my last life there, in the later years, my husband and I moved to a small house beside a stream? A river? A water way of some sort in the city. I remember it very clearly because when I remembered how his body had been delivered to our home and I just went completely numb mentally and physically from the grief, I watched as the water rose from there and started to flood everything. Everything was shaking. Kind of strange to watch your previous self die from outside of yourself, isn't it?

Gwah, I wish I could remember more. The most I remember are just bits and pieces of when I lived with my husband in the city. As connected as I felt with the Earth and loved nature, I felt totally at home in the city being a tech worker. (kind of funny now because, in this life, I still tinker inside of simple machines, like VCR's, pcs, a couple of older clocks, music boxes *^_^*U I may not have the ability to create or build anything technical, since I'm an artist and a writer in this life, but I do still tinker. ...of course, thinking about that now, I may get that genetic predisposition from my Dad, who's totally a farmer, hunter, mechanic, rather than from me carrying it on into my current life.)

>You spoke of caves with crystals in them. (On Atlantis)
Yes. I don't know about Lemuria having them, I get the strong feeling I was less 'religiously' inclined, at least in my last life there ( the one I remember with the most clarity), and more absorbed into my work, though I would pray to the divine ones for clarity, guidance, thanks, and help when I needed it.
Hm... curious that I'm just now remembering this. There was a small 'shrine' in my home then, sort of like what the Japanese have for a deceased loved one. A crystal seated on a desk, several smaller items around it, me kneeling in front of it, praying for clarity and guidance in my work.
Ah, right, before I get too side-tracked, about the caves. I remember a couple of them on Atlantis because one of my friends, who I'd known on Lemuria, moved / was transferred there to work. Weird to say it, but it seemed an awful lot like she was a secretary (??) for one of those caves. She sat at a desk a short distance inside the mouth of the cave. The interior had lots of crystals poking through the walls, and the further in you went, the more that were present and the bigger that they were.
I remember she'd greet anyone who'd come, but I don't know much else about what she did there. I mostly remember going there with my husband to visit her and chat, but the longer I was there, especially close to or inside of one of those caves, the more overcome I was from the energy of those crystals.
...hm... thinking about it know, Echo (Echoshora, a friend of mine from elsewhere online) commented about this. I remember reading some years back over on Crystalinks about some sea diver that got separated from his group and found a cave. He went into it because he saw a glowing light from inside. In there he found I can't remember now if the story claimed he found a sphere or a triangular gem there, floating, but he could feel the energy. A telepatic voice in his head ordered him to leave the cave, and he did so without any hesitation at all. Once he did, the cave sealed itself shut.
Echo said that this was one of the weapon caves (can't remember now the exact wording he used) that was purposely sealed away and sunk. (Which I find odd. If it's a weapon and it's really that bad, why simply sink it? Why not just destroy it?)

>In that cave where you saw all of the gems poking out of the wall, the desk?
>Was it if a white or slightly pinkish marble? And curved?
I remember it being curved, and that it was light in color. The top was curved, no corners on it, and the front of it was a shade of blue but quickly tapered to a light color. I'm not sure if it was pure white or soft pink.

>Memories also can be stored in crystals. Information. There are crystals that are
>called "memory keepers" as I am sure you know. If the desk was like I mentioned
>above, then I know of that cave.
Now you have me all curious!

Last edited by Dawn : 08-05-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

I hate to be a party pooper but archaeology would have uncovered something of such a past advanced civilization like Lemuria but found nothing. How then can everyone explain lack of archaeological evidence to give credibility to all these past life memories of Lemuria?
Old 13-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
The OP stated in her post that she didn't want this to turn into a scientific argument or debate. Just a discussion about memories, they don't need to prove themselves.
Old 13-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Dawn

Asrais, thank you kindly for saying so. Much appreciated.

Mabuz Luciferi, as was stated in bold in the very first post here, this is for people who have past life memories of that place and time and who wish to share them.
This is not a thread to debate or debunk whether or not this existed.
This is not a thread to argue about proof or lack of any physical evidence here in 2011 of its existence.
This is not the thread for arguements or religious debates of any sort.
This is for people who have memories of that time and place and want to share them with one another.

If you are not one of the people who have memories of that place and time and wish to share those memories with others, then please, have respect and do not bother posting here.

Your understanding and respect in this would be very appreciated, both to you, Mabuz Luciferi, and to any others who read this message.
So please, with compassion and peace, go post in another thread.
Thank you!

And now, since I know there are a few of you who keep coming back and taking a peek in this thread to read (lol yes I've noticed the 'read' number for this itty, bitty thread), I just want to say, thank you for your interest, whether or not you desire to share anything.

And, a question, do any of you remember anything about crystals being used as energy to power spaceships at all?
Spend the last several days since my last post here just not really focusing on anything, until this lovely little crystal of mine kept (gently) demanding my attention, which brought up some memories I recalled from quite a few years ago.
I know that there were stargate-like pieces of technology used (pretty sure anyway), at least on Lemuria (like I said, can't speak for Atlantis since that wasn't where the bulk of my time was spent at). (Long story short, when I was still spiritually active, I got to witness what seemed like the last while on Lemuria (?). People were hurrying to evacuate through this large, circular stargate-like machine and onto starships. I've heard that some evacuated by way of boats, like what Glpoisson was kind enough to share, again Glpoisson thank you for sharing! And trying to get back to my point ... darn it, I forgot where exactally I was going with this one.... -_-U don't you hate it when that happens? I was going to tie this in and then pfft!)

edit : Ah-ha! I remember now!
Anywho, my crystal was demanding my attention, which got me mulling over my memories and what had been shared with me in spirit through meditation.
I know that for a short time, crystals were made, not by the Earth itself, but by a man who had a combination of ingredients, carefully brought them together in a liquid and carefully keeping it at a high heat, then poured them out into molds, allowing them to cool, and, once ready, began to put information into them. What got me is that the man basically used the crystals like blank pages inside a book, putting as much information as he could into each one so future generations could benefit from them. Some, which had broken or chipped, were still used because of the nature of the crystals. I guess sort of like if a piece of a page or if several pages came loose from a book, the information was still good, so the ripped off pages would be kept because it was part of the book. (The reason this didn't last very long, from what was shared with me, is that 1, it wasn't really something that was allowed, not sure why, and 2, after a few years of him doing it, he was attacked and killed and his 'recipe' was lost/destroyed.)
A short while after being shown this, I was shown that some of the Atlantean, high-energy, crystals were used as a battery / power source for a space ship. Seeing that really kinda took me back a bit since I'd never known crystals, of any sort (at least not ones I've gotten to know) could do that.
Of course, this was highly advanced tech and those were some darned powerful crystals. Just because I've not been exposed to that sort of information before, or such powerful crystals, that doesn't mean it didn't exist and wasn't possible. (However, as I was being shown that, I got the very prominent feeling that doing so was a big 'no-no'.)

Anyone else know about this information?
Old 15-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Knower

A Life in Atlantis… According to Eton, one of the guides that works with me, he and I knew one another during a life on Atlantis. He had been my teacher in physical form.

The initial learning of this Atlantian experience was gotten when I attended a group meditation. The intent of the instructor was to guide us to a past life. Ed brought us to a relaxed state then guided us to a hallway with many doors. It was up to each of us to choose which door we wished to enter. Now remember, I am working with clairsentience. I only sense stuff.

What I got was a city near the water that was semi-tropical. The buildings were of stone exteriors, none more than a couple of stories high The city was uncrowned with huge ferns and palm like trees everywhere. I was sitting at an outdoor café with two men. One was about my age at the time of the sensing and the other was an older man with a full beard. Our clothing was simple and seemed to be work cloths. While chatting and waiting for our lunch to be served, I was playing with a small, deep red stone in a raw form. I was moving it around on the table with my index finger. I could feel that I was eager to get back to the ‘lab’ and work with the energy of the new stone. According to Eton, he was the host at that lunch in Atlantis.

Taken from the Hopi legend, Earth will enter a time of the Fifth World. In my curiosity about the fifth world I asked the Guides for some information. The Guides shared… the first world was the creation/development/seeding of life on earth. The second world was the time of Lemuria. The third world was home to Atlantis. We are currently living in the fourth world and that the approaching Shift will escort us into the fifth world.

I look forward to reading more on this thread.

Hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 15-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Enya

Don't know if you've come across The Convoluted Universe series by Dolores Cannon, but her regression sessions came up with lots of similar Atlantis experiences...
Old 15-05-2011, 09:40 PM
DawningOne

Thank you for sharing, everyone.

To Dawn and Everyone who shares on this thread.

The amount of information you have offered is overwhelming for me. I am no stranger to large amounts of information on deep subjects, so for me to say that I know you guys are 'tapping' in somewhere I haven't been. I enjoy that.

I have to read all that you have shared a few more times because I have nothing to say right now. Has that ever happened to you? When faced with the information you were looking for, you find you cannot access yourself about it?

For someone with nothing to say I sure have written a lot here...

I want to "answer" everything, everyone has said because I have something to say about everything you have shared. Everything makes me think, "yes, that is true for me too." Dawn, you have a more visual way of giving, retaining your information than I do-you all do more than me. Its like you can say you have had more of a tangible experience...while I am more on a quest...

It's like I set out on a journey to find a "place", on that journey I am alone but I come across "you guys" sitting in a clearing. You all have memories and stories about the very 'place' I am looking for-so, know what you have to share amazes me. I have gathered most of my information regarding Lemuria/Mu/Atlantis through books, while (and please correct me if I am wrong) I feel the majority on this thread are sharing from true memories.

I cannot claim as such. I call it my imagination, but do not think I think anyone is making any of this "up." I just have to be honest with myself and know that I have not had the experiences like you "all" have described in the way you describe.

I have been engaged in the "whys" of what happened to these civilizations and how that relates to now. I gather so much information, and have done so for close to two decades that I know a major part of how I function is as a scribe/librarian for Earth and the local universe(if you will). I have notes, oh my friends do I have notes. I am anxious to share all my information with others as this is also a part of who I am.

Again, I will read all you have to say and then maybe I will have information that is as useful to you as your information is to me.

What I was looking for when I found this site, this forum and this thread is exactly what you are offering: memories about Lemuria/Mu. Sometimes there is a 'time' that I miss so badly...and I try to grab on to it in my mind...but it slips away. Even when it does stay longer, it is not enough for me-I want more.

I see this as the merging of my multi-dimentional self-the remembering of all my past lives and the joining of my higher self with my physical being. Or a lot of fun, I have heard, if it is done right. :)

I have to say: CAVES. Caves, caves, caves. Not only in all of my reading/information regarding these ancient civilizations have I encountered the idea of caves but for my own feelings inside and "memories": I feel speaking of caves, crystals, advanced sciences, etc. is correct.

Sorry to not be direct in the same way on this subject. Later, I may post some of my notes-not worrying about being cohesive. The info may spark others-if I do not answer much of what you share: know it is (in the way I described above) over my head! ~ Namaste

Thank you for sharing on this level and allowing me to share also~ Peace