Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Knower

That sounds pretty scary actually.... a daytime/waking hallucination that complete where the whole world shifts around you. But being short makes it a lot less so I suppose...and thank goodness for that.
My "technique" was more of a utilization of the hypnagogic state before sleep... some things I take for sleep seem to extend it. I am prone to very vivid detailed stuff coming through that with or without aid, but being that this whole "reel" was so intense I blame the plant material and not so much my own brain. I've tried to do past life visualizations, ask for dreams, clues etc in the past while laying in bed at night with little result I can compare to that so I don't think it was natural brain activity, but maybe natural brain activity with a strong boost and a subconsciously or plant-spirit answered prayer I suppose.

I think that hypnagogic state being used could prove useful to some people even if I didn't typically work with it well. I don't have luck with a lot of techniques that seem popular for many other things after all so I would say people should still take it into consideration... doing the guided meditations for past life reveals while drifting to sleep sort of thing...

Or eat pink mushrooms! Sounds cute :P
Lol maybe not, man you're lucky you didn't pick a deadly one possibly!
Old 14-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Ascender
At the time I do remember it had appeared completely innocuous, but No No No, never ever on no account take chances with wild fungi!

The reason for mentioning the theory and practice of the subpersonalities was to illustrate the value of knowing which may be which; how might one determine an internal personality from (a past life) external one. And besides, it can also be fun -

I think I've mentioned before, somewhere on the forum, of Cpt. Potlid. He doesn't say much unless pressed for an interview. But sometimes I might only catch a glimpse of him from the corner of my eye, as he stands resolute by the window following his charted course. His first mate I know for sure wears a false mustache ...

... Ah, steampunk dreams
Old 14-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Melahin, "...Science has shown..." is just a little cut-and-dried isn't it?

I personally really do not care anymore. If one have ever heard me speak, science like life shows you one thing only, what ever the *beep* you believe in. Wars happens because people think their way is the only way. Peace will happen when people will understand that things happen this way, because then they give space to others to breathe. People only look backwards for one thing only, because their present is not as they want it to be, and they are not ready to face the emotions at hand. Looking backward does not really help, only being ready to meet those emotions whether they are shown as past or present will. But who cares. Everyone their own fix. Science has shown that your memory is an emotional response (because basically that is what life is), how you relate to it is very subjective.

The party trick we have heard so much about goes like this. You sit across a subject, you do some rituals to make this subject let go of their guards, and then you trigger an emotional release within them that suggest to them a past life. Basically this is instilling your will on / in someone else, and this is the reason why it is considered dangerous. It is not necessarily accurate at all, it just feels accurate because you relate to it emotionally. Like a person lately told me that most of my life on Earth was most feminine, while I was personally shown they were most masculine; what truly is shown is that I am more in touch with my feminine side, while trying to access more of what is called masculine in this world. Not an accurate assessment of what is occurred. We all tell stories, and those stories become real. Anyone saying anything different is simply telling a story of not believing this, thus it becomes real.

Your physical body by the way is born with an ancestral memory which science has also proven, while if spirit is everything people talk about, then at a minimum it is born with a planetary memory... so at the end of the day, sure you have been everyone who have ever lived either in your ancestral line or on the planet as a whole. More interesting is that if you have read or seen Robin Hood, imagined how it would be to be him, then that adds to a life memory in itself So who cares who you might have been, when you really can just pick and choose they way your spirit probably does when finding something that matches emotionally.

Clearly this is going to be my last post on this forum, so have all the fun or not as you feel like
Old 15-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator
Yes, an erroneous or inappropriate emotional response just because someone has evoked it, doesn't mean what is seen is "true sight".

Why should this be your last post?
Are you leaving us, Melahin?